The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,226

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15823 May 22, 2013
Cry Baby

Dayton, OH

#15824 May 22, 2013
Hoover Niebold wrote:
http://m.washingtonpost.com/bl ogs/worldviews/wp/2013/05/15/a -fascinating-map-of-the-worlds -most-and-least-racially-toler ant-countries/
A perfect example of "a picture can say a thousand words".To you Hoover a tip of the hat, and my warmest regards. Thank-you, C.B.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#15825 May 22, 2013
Hoover Niebold wrote:
http://m.washingtonpost.com/bl ogs/worldviews/wp/2013/05/15/a -fascinating-map-of-the-worlds -most-and-least-racially-toler ant-countries/
I read that article. What's your point?
ICP2013

United States

#15828 May 22, 2013
Audrey S wrote:
OMG. What an old thread. This is a baby boomer cesspool. I can smell the Ben gay and flexall 454 from my phone.
That's the smell of your nasty Cooter after you applied the Bengay that's probably the hotest you have been in years.Bwwwwwwwwa
Dixie Normous

Dayton, OH

#15831 May 22, 2013
Audrey S wrote:
OMG. What an old thread. This is a baby boomer cesspool. I can smell the Ben gay and flexall 454 from my phone.
Audrey you little flirt, is there something you want?

“giddyup it is my horse”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#15832 May 22, 2013
Yea!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#15835 May 23, 2013
FUNNY!

Spartanburg, SC

#15837 May 23, 2013
THE POINT wrote:
<quoted text>This is THE POINT:
www.ferris.edu/jimcrow/caricature/
Now that's A FUNNY POINT.
Hilarious...NAAKP, and now, The Point?? Lol probably just created just to get at me.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#15839 May 23, 2013
Demetrius wrote:
<quoted text>wat da hell up wit u neega...aint u no ware u roots is. dam i be like u no thankin bout ware yo nappy head b at tryin ta ax like a cracka an stuf u no wat i b sayin neega...u b mo like auntie tommy kallark wit yo wig, lipstick an high heels u b wearin all da time, magilla gorilla beech.
Kallark better start defending his white roots cuz he is part Scot-Irish and talks white.He is like Jesse Jackson,crossing the street rather than pass by a bunch of real blacks.
Cry Baby

Dayton, OH

#15840 May 23, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark better start defending his white roots cuz he is part Scot-Irish and talks white.He is like Jesse Jackson,crossing the street rather than pass by a bunch of real blacks.
Uh-Oh Kally, Somebody,s been doing their homework.On some of your statements and your sources on that thread (which is a bit more cerebral than this)your really taking a poop.
Kfart

Dawsonville, GA

#15841 May 23, 2013
I can smell Chet's poop from Sarah Palin's house.
Kallark27

Canyon Country, CA

#15842 May 23, 2013
Another day, another dollar working at Ford. I guess all you white people didn't know that in the Apefricoon Standard Ebonics Dictionary, the definition of "work" means: loaf, loiter, hang out, be idle, lurk, linger, jive, mooch, lie around, panhandle, steal, rob and complain.

Matthews, NC

#15843 May 23, 2013
I see the thread is alive and well. I really feel like a superstar lol. All my groupies can't keep my name out of their mouth. Who do you want me to make an autograph out to?? Maybe that'll get all you groupie losers off my groin.

Matthews, NC

#15844 May 23, 2013
Cry Baby wrote:
<quoted text> Uh-Oh Kally, Somebody,s been doing their homework.On some of your statements and your sources on that thread (which is a bit more cerebral than this)your really taking a poop.
No research lol. I made part of my ancestry known. Everyone on here loves me so much they read my posts like scriptures in a holy book. They want to see how it will benefit them in their daily, miserable lives. ;-)
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#15845 May 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
I see the thread is alive and well. I really feel like a superstar lol. All my groupies can't keep my name out of their mouth. Who do you want me to make an autograph out to?? Maybe that'll get all you groupie losers off my groin.
Hey K-FETUS go crawl back up in you're mammys black azz, by the way your a legend in you're own mind and your double jointed you fecal wet suit pole smoke,freaking turd burglar. BWWWWWWWWA 7734/2013
Kallark27

Henderson, NV

#15846 May 23, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey K-FETUS go crawl back up in you're mammys black azz, by the way your a legend in you're own mind and your double jointed you fecal wet suit pole smoke,freaking turd burglar. BWWWWWWWWA 7734/2013
The swing shift gets off at 11:00, at the Ford plant, so I'll be dressed in drag, like Rue Paul, and hustle some of the young white wannabe wiggers for some BJ's, before they hit the bars.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#15847 May 23, 2013
SO WHAT IS IT THE BLACK AND MEXICO PEOPLE AGAIN IN THE U.S. WHO COMMIT 9 OUT OF 10 CRIMES THERE???
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#15848 May 23, 2013
Cry Baby wrote:
<quoted text> Uh-Oh Kally, Somebody,s been doing their homework.On some of your statements and your sources on that thread (which is a bit more cerebral than this)your really taking a poop.
Kallark has 2 great grandparents who lived in teepees and had lots of wampum from selling beads and leather moccasons. He has a white wife with green eyes too.
Kallark27

Spartanburg, SC

#15849 May 23, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark has 2 great grandparents who lived in teepees and had lots of wampum from selling beads and leather moccasons. He has a white wife with green eyes too.
Anything else you want to "reveal" about me that I haven't said already??
Tecumseh

Miami, FL

#15850 May 24, 2013
Have you ever noticed that most l\liggers claim to be American Indians?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
APNewsBreak: 'Easy Rider' bike going to auction 1 hr kjhfjgd 7
Has Gaga Lost the Gays? 1 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 16
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 2 hr Bikerboy 7,956
Arnold Schwarzenegger For President 2016 (Nov '12) 2 hr fancy 4
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles 3 hr fancy 3
Actress Daniele Watts, detained by police in St... 3 hr fancy 3
GREECE MURDER - Pavlos Fyssas Memorial 3 hr XAC 1
•••

Los Angeles News Video

•••