The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,374

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
InsaneClownposse

United States

#15795 May 21, 2013
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo tommy,even tho yall jaw in white man lingo,yall dun gots mucho black man savvy.we homeys dun hates clown freaks an slop dem up in peerades an circuses as much as possable,no wat i sayin?
Hey shytsteak,Q:What's the most confusing day in Detroit? A:Father's day,Q:How do you know Adam and Eve we're not black? A:You ever try to take a rib from a kneeger.Bwwwwwwwwa by the way N.A.A.C.P stands for now apes are called people.
Quicksilver

Austin, TX

#15797 May 21, 2013
How do we know God is white? When Moses asked God, "Who are you?", God said, "I Am Who I Am." If God was black he would have told Moses, "I is what I be."
Tyrone Washington

Dawsonville, GA

#15800 May 21, 2013
Tarbaby, wat up ho?
Member when youse and me got buckwild doin the humpty dance in dat Burger King on MLK drive? Girl, man we sho nuff tow the roof off dat sucka. Give yo baby daddy, Tyweenie a holla sometime, ho. You bees still slangin dem fries at MACdonalds on Cherry skreet. Me and Demetrius bees wantin to come on by fo a hookup. Later,ho.

Since: Nov 11

Charlotte, NC

#15801 May 21, 2013
Quicksilver wrote:
How do we know God is white? When Moses asked God, "Who are you?", God said, "I Am Who I Am." If God was black he would have told Moses, "I is what I be."
That disrespectful drivel seeping from that fork tongue of yours has to stop. As if God were as midget-minded, racist, and detestable as you to make such a brainless statement. Did Satan blow your rectum out with his fist so bad that you have to make such utterly disrespectful statements?
Cry Baby

Dayton, OH

#15802 May 21, 2013
InsaneClownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey shytsteak,Q:What's the most confusing day in Detroit? A:Father's day,Q:How do you know Adam and Eve we're not black? A:You ever try to take a rib from a kneeger.Bwwwwwwwwa by the way N.A.A.C.P stands for now apes are called people.
Hey shytsteak... gotta admit, thats funny!
Big Bubba BC

Santa Clara, CA

#15803 May 21, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That disrespectful drivel seeping from that fork tongue of yours has to stop. As if God were as midget-minded, racist, and detestable as you to make such a brainless statement. Did Satan blow your rectum out with his fist so bad that you have to make such utterly disrespectful statements?
Yo yo yo yo l\ligga, wat up wit u....u da one bein da devil wit yo nasty minded comment....u need to get yo mammy ta wash yo mowf out wit sum clorox an white wash yo dirty ass l\ligga an den go to church an ax fo sum salvashun

Since: Nov 11

Charlotte, NC

#15804 May 21, 2013
Big Bubba BC wrote:
<quoted text>Yo yo yo yo l\ligga, wat up wit u....u da one bein da devil wit yo nasty minded comment....u need to get yo mammy ta wash yo mowf out wit sum clorox an white wash yo dirty ass l\ligga an den go to church an ax fo sum salvashun
Thxs Kingfish, TarBaby Jones, Shysteak and Potatoes, and now Big Bubba Retard. I'll make sho' eye kleen mah mouf oat wif cloorox jus' fo' u Big Bubba Weetard...;-)
Stockton

Overland Park, KS

#15805 May 21, 2013
The most dangerous cities in the US are the blackest.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#15806 May 21, 2013
Stockton wrote:
The most dangerous cities in the US are the blackest.
Dem thugs dinnit do nuffin. Dem pOleeze bees wayciss. Dem crime stats bees wayciss and sheet.
Stockton

Overland Park, KS

#15807 May 21, 2013
Sheet, nigguh. You soun li mi kin. Wan roll up a blun or sumdin
Big Bubba BC

Santa Clara, CA

#15808 May 21, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
It's a well known fact, the more white people give to black people, the more black people steal from white people. You know what I'm trying to say?
Yo Kunte Kfart, dont tale me sumtin I aint ahready no, ahrite l\ligga?
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#15810 May 21, 2013
InsaneClownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again Kfart looking to cash in on some more entitlements your pack of rogue chimps are collecting enough the well is running dry your suckling off us hard working people,when will it ever end hopefully soon.The only assistance you primates need is to be put on a ship and go home to ape-frica.7734/2013.I've been thinking about moving to Montana they say in that part of the country 40-below keeps you're kind out.Bwwwwwwwa
Whites could move to the Moon and the black man would follow them there. The ONLY way blacks can live in or even maintain a first world society is to live among Whites. The yellow man will not have the black man in Japan, China, or Korea, and he certainly won't babysit a bunch of spoiled ingrates like the white man has done for decades now. Ever go to the park and read those signs that say, "Don't Feed The Bears?" Well, the reason for that is the bears will become DEPENDENT on campers for their food and will become too lazy to hunt, and will instead opt out for the easy meal. Whites have become domestic refugees in their OWN countries. They keep fleeing to another exit down the road, only to have a busload of freeloading Blacks and other "diversities" follow them from place to place. Kind of weird considering how much these parasites say they're oppressed by White racism and all.
Big Bubba BC

Santa Clara, CA

#15811 May 21, 2013
bet yall l\liggas aint no dat Kfart b a sheboon like Rue Paul u no wat i trine ta say.
Liberal Democrat

Overland Park, KS

#15814 May 21, 2013
NATIONAL MINIMUM INCOME.(not "wage", we already have that).
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#15815 May 21, 2013
Q:Why are there so many trees in Harlem A:Free public transportation for the k.n.e.e.g.e.r.s Bwwwwwwwwa7734/2013
Cry Baby

Dayton, OH

#15818 May 21, 2013
Liberal Democrat wrote:
NATIONAL MINIMUM INCOME.(not "wage", we already have that).
Liberal gerrymandering is the evil that has been a bane on society.
Audrey S

Maywood, CA

#15819 May 21, 2013
OMG. What an old thread. This is a baby boomer cesspool. I can smell the Ben gay and flexall 454 from my phone.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#15820 May 21, 2013
Audrey S wrote:
OMG. What an old thread. This is a baby boomer cesspool. I can smell the Ben gay and flexall 454 from my phone.
Audrey,

That was a bigtime tight and real groovy post you wrote.You don't want to dis anyone here though, or the man will come down hard on you, if you get my drift?
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#15821 May 22, 2013
Cry Baby wrote:
<quoted text> Hey! That was your idea.You wanted something to chew on later.
Anything is better than that nasty leather tasting skanky cooter of yours!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#15822 May 22, 2013
ALL Thank you!

This thread always makes my day.

Now get a job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lottery Hunts For Winner Of Unclaimed Quarter-M... 2 hr Rashun 1
Nora Aunor is "All Time Greatest Artist/Actress... (Oct '06) 4 hr carmelo 1,335
Gone Girls: Human Trafficking on the Home Front... 7 hr Reader 1
Lawmaker sworn in with bash that busts tradition 21 hr Sam Toliver 2
loving the la Mon Anonymous 1
Armenian organized crime grows more complex (Oct '10) Sun makerizian 791
Obama helps raise campaign cash for Democrats a... Sat the Light 8

Los Angeles News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match