The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
12,081 - 12,100 of 18,728 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Big Bubba BC

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

kkk rally wuz today
62 white supremeist
1256 protester s

LOLL
WPC
WIMP POWER COWARDS

Hung like a Bull Elephant

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Big Bubba BC wrote:
kkk rally wuz today
62 white supremeist
1256 protester s
LOLL
WPC
WIMP POWER COWARDS
420420 is that some kind of new malt liquor ya are drinking....5272
Hung like a Bull Elephant

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Cry Baby wrote:
<quoted text>---------Com'on,ya gotta admit that's funny.
Watcha
Reality Check

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
ATTENTION This evening on channel 5372 we will be premiering a fabulous documentary on Jim Jones it's called don't drink the purple cool aid unless your black starring K-FART and his new boyfriend crybaby not you're typical couple,this show is sponsored by Shine products stay tuned for show times.
Follow your leader
http://imgur.com/blpNX4x
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Big Bubba BC wrote:
kkk rally wuz today
62 white supremeist
1256 protester s
LOLL
WPC
WIMP POWER COWARDS
YOU!

Sam I am

Salem, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities are the cities with the most blacks and mexicans in then.

Name one city, Town, area or place that the blacks moved in and took over and improved on???
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow your leader
http://imgur.com/blpNX4x
When you follow yours..

Sam I am

Salem, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Big Bubba BC wrote:
kkk rally wuz today
62 white supremeist
1256 protester s
LOLL
WPC
WIMP POWER COWARDS
It wasnt 1200 conter protesters. It was 1200 who showed up. The reason they are hooded is because some are school teachers, police, firemen, government officials. You have no idea how the kkk is today. Keep judging them by old documentary and Mississippi burning movies. Its not a hate group that some of you spineless cowards think it is. 60 guys walking into a majority african American town, with 90% black law enforcement. Yep that sounds cowardly to me!

You kneegrows are way to funny, LOL
Juan

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

The Black Pride Society of Detroit welcomes all Topix forum posters.

Thank you.
Anonymous

East Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

All of you guys have some serious deep seeded issues!
Anonymous

East Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Sam I am wrote:
<quoted text>It wasnt 1200 conter protesters. It was 1200 who showed up. The reason they are hooded is because some are school teachers, police, firemen, government officials. You have no idea how the kkk is today. Keep judging them by old documentary and Mississippi burning movies. Its not a hate group that some of you spineless cowards think it is. 60 guys walking into a majority african American town, with 90% black law enforcement. Yep that sounds cowardly to me!
The kkk is nothing more than a bunch of unorganized hillbillys!
InsaneClownPosse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Cry Baby wrote:
<quoted text>---------Com'on,ya gotta admit Im a h0m0 and that's funny.
Well crybaby you finally came out of the closet,so now you can put you're pink Tutu on and perform in the ballet one of your life long dreams.Bwwwwwwwwwa
Sam I am

Salem, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>The kkk is nothing more than a bunch of unorganized hillbillys!
I'll bet the black panthers and other black and mexican groups is just fine with you, Right?
That's the way it goes way to often, You get these little whining wiggers and kneegrews that rag on the Knights Party but will say nothing about the Violent mexican and negro groups.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Sam I am wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet the black panthers and other black and mexican groups is just fine with you, Right?
That's the way it goes way to often, You get these little whining wiggers and kneegrews that rag on the Knights Party but will say nothing about the Violent mexican and negro groups.
Boo-hoo......want a pacifier??....poor widdle whitey....evwybody wuvs ta pick on da Klan of brothers. We all know their acts of righteousness since 1866....give me a break. Any violent gang is bad. We all know that. Stop your whining.
Anonymous

East Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Sam I am wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet the black panthers and other black and mexican groups is just fine with you, Right?
No, I don't like any posse or gang or violent group. Its people like that who make this world a horrible place. What really does the kkk do? They get together late at night and talk about how much they hate colored people? Maybe light a cross on fire every now and then! I don't judge people by the color of their skin, it's who they are as people. Now all of you idiots are Ganging up on kallark he seems like a well educated person and you guys all come up with the stupidest racial shit to say and for what? Just something to do! I hope you guys don't look at all black people like that, there is trash in every race!
Big Bubba BC

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Sam I am wrote:
<quoted text>It wasnt 1200 conter protesters. It was 1200 who showed up. The reason they are hooded is because some are school teachers, police, firemen, government officials. You have no idea how the kkk is today. Keep judging them by old documentary and Mississippi burning movies. Its not a hate group that some of you spineless cowards think it is. 60 guys walking into a majority african American town, with 90% black law enforcement. Yep that sounds cowardly to me!
Only thing funny is yo smal dik
Phag
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>No, I don't like any posse or gang or violent group. Its people like that who make this world a horrible place. What really does the kkk do? They get together late at night and talk about how much they hate colored people? Maybe light a cross on fire every now and then! I don't judge people by the color of their skin, it's who they are as people. Now all of you idiots are Ganging up on kallark he seems like a well educated person and you guys all come up with the stupidest racial shit to say and for what? Just something to do! I hope you guys don't look at all black people like that, there is trash in every race!
Kallark is what is known as an uncle tom cuz he talks like a white man and uses big words. He should talk like other negroes talk. I bet he even smokes marlboro stead of newport and suck blue ice stead of colt45.

Since: Nov 11

Topton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Anna Skutnik wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark is what is known as an uncle tom cuz he talks like a white man and uses big words. He should talk like other negroes talk. I bet he even smokes marlboro stead of newport and suck blue ice stead of colt45.
Sorry Ms. Skanknik but excellence in speech isn't reserved for "white man" you brain dead reject. I know just as many "white man" that speak like complete 'tards. Sorry, but you fail again.
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Ms. Skanknik but excellence in speech isn't reserved for "white man" you brain dead reject. I know just as many "white man" that speak like complete 'tards. Sorry, but you fail again.
I saw on this forum a couple of negro posters who said the same thing i did, that you are an uncle tom and you suck up to white bosses at your ford job and you did not get that same negro a job there.
Cry Baby

Milford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Cry Baby wrote:
ICP T.V ~all gay *all day~
----------Still funny.---------

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Los Angeles Forum right now

Search the Los Angeles Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 43 min Dragonflyer 15,928
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Loretta Sanchez 200,552
Fugitive sought for shooting of pregnant woman ... (Nov '11) 2 hr EMF GANG 48
Debate: Ferguson - Los Angeles, CA 11 hr Arnold 1
Earl Sweatshirt Calls Taylor Swift's New Video ... 17 hr hahhhaa 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon Mudflys to 7,901
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Mon Green Soilent 4,975
•••
•••

Los Angeles News Video

•••
•••

Los Angeles Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE