The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
country_gurl

Sutton, MA

#14218 Mar 3, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>You look like you already had to many you got more rolls than the Pillsbury dough boy now shut your cake hole before I serve you up a nice warm glass of s.t.f.u.do you hear me well do you Rotunda.Bwwwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule!!!!!
did you get my other message? You're more wide than tall.lol...if every fat cell in you're body was worth $1 then you would have enough money to pay America's way out of debt 3x over. Calling you the pillsbury dough boy would be more of a compliment than an insult. You need to chill out on the Big Macs you're McDouble chins are showing
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14219 Mar 3, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>my favorite song is "Cruise" by Florida Georgia Line, its a bitchin song
Here you go my little beauty!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14220 Mar 3, 2013
When's the wedding?
country_gurl

Sutton, MA

#14221 Mar 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Here you go my little beauty!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8PvebsWcptoXX
awwww, I can't watch the video but I know what it is. That is my FAVORITE Song:)
country_gurl

Sutton, MA

#14222 Mar 3, 2013
I can go on youtube, but for some reason I can't view it from this site, it says its not available on mobile!?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14223 Mar 3, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
I can go on youtube, but for some reason I can't view it from this site, it says its not available on mobile!?
Well my dear I am going to have to get you a new machine where you can view videos and more!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14224 Mar 3, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
When's the wedding?
Good evening Charlie. How have you been?
Gulf

Moss Point, MS

#14225 Mar 3, 2013
Lacunda wrote:
<quoted text>
Your man probably just wants to fantasize that he's shagging Oprah.
Besides, A.P. Ashbourne invented a biscuit cutter on November 30, 1875.
Where I live I see a LOTTA white women with black men but not vice versa. I often wonder if that's because the black men let them do what they want where as white men are more demanding in their relationships?

Anyhow, I've dated 2 black women in my time, though one "black" woman was also hispanic/Puerto Rican. Can't say I seek them out but I think you'll find far more black men with white women than vice versa.

Not that I find anything "wrong" with interracial dating or marriage. I don't care what 2 consenting adults do but I think generally speaking those interracial children born out of those unions grow up sad & isolated because nobody will speak to them from either side of their families. The black side of their family are often just as discriminatory or "distant" to them as their white relatives.

If one of my relatives had a kid by a black dude I'd view the child as a sad side effect of their parents' stupidity. And its only going to get worse. As welfare dries up -- what are these "mulatto" children going to do? Nobody will hire them unless they are highly intelligent & credentialed with college degrees & the like.

No one will associate with them & they will live lonely sad lives.

You know again, I don't care what 2 consenting adults do but I sometimes wonder if maybe the miscegnation laws were onto something. Sure, 2 different races can biologically sire a child. But humans are a social being. Why should children grow up without loving family because they're different?

Hell I'm white & I have a hard enough time keeping up with my white relatives. I can't imagine what it must be like being a needy, unwanted mixed race child. Perhaps they should bring back those laws or require when the child is born that the child only be born to richer well-off mixed parents who will care for the children until they reach adulthood....
country_gurl

Sutton, MA

#14226 Mar 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well my dear I am going to have to get you a new machine where you can view videos and more!
Im doing this off my phone:)Its good, but thanx for the offer;)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14227 Mar 3, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Im doing this off my phone:)Its good, but thanx for the offer;)
Anything for you sweetie!
RevJesseJackson

Chicago, IL

#14228 Mar 3, 2013
I do beleeves dat da Grate Emansapashun Constapashun of witch Abaham Linkon be spoke an frees alls Afuckans Americans Peeples to be inoculatedable an self efident dat alls peeples ares creeated ekwill in dat da black peeples be only parshully independintated an oppress comppress deppress suppress degress inamess incess an crack at bess in conclushunary to da fax jack an da black man aint got no respect direct in retrospect an to detect da violashuns of da independency of clemency of Fred G Sanford of witch da G stan fo Gorilla of witch alls Afuckans Americans Peeples wills an eva shall be!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#14229 Mar 3, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>What are you living in a dream world oh that's right your a country girl now go slop some hogs and go cook some v.I.t.t.l.e.s for you're hillbilly family,and by the way all the chimps voted for the big o because they thought they were going to get more free entitlements that us hard working people pay for so go preach to someone that cares about those primitive primate liver lip fecal wetsuit thugs.Now next time you address me a sir clown do you hear me well did you.Stay strong stay white that's right! 5372/7734 Attention: This message was enforced by the W.P.W.W 4-Life
"primitive primate liver lip fecal wetsuit thugs..." what will you think up next?? You should really compose the next Klansmen/Skinhead dictionary of Denigration. Tasty adjectives, verbs, and nouns favored by your hooded brethren. Sound good??

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#14230 Mar 3, 2013
Gulf wrote:
<quoted text>
Where I live I see a LOTTA white women with black men but not vice versa. I often wonder if that's because the black men let them do what they want where as white men are more demanding in their relationships?
Anyhow, I've dated 2 black women in my time, though one "black" woman was also hispanic/Puerto Rican. Can't say I seek them out but I think you'll find far more black men with white women than vice versa.
Not that I find anything "wrong" with interracial dating or marriage. I don't care what 2 consenting adults do but I think generally speaking those interracial children born out of those unions grow up sad & isolated because nobody will speak to them from either side of their families. The black side of their family are often just as discriminatory or "distant" to them as their white relatives.
If one of my relatives had a kid by a black dude I'd view the child as a sad side effect of their parents' stupidity. And its only going to get worse. As welfare dries up -- what are these "mulatto" children going to do? Nobody will hire them unless they are highly intelligent & credentialed with college degrees & the like.
No one will associate with them & they will live lonely sad lives.
You know again, I don't care what 2 consenting adults do but I sometimes wonder if maybe the miscegnation laws were onto something. Sure, 2 different races can biologically sire a child. But humans are a social being. Why should children grow up without loving family because they're different?
Hell I'm white & I have a hard enough time keeping up with my white relatives. I can't imagine what it must be like being a needy, unwanted mixed race child. Perhaps they should bring back those laws or require when the child is born that the child only be born to richer well-off mixed parents who will care for the children until they reach adulthood....
In your opinion sir. I know many biracial children and adults who are really doing fine. My cousin is half Irish. He lives a great life. His Afro-European ancestry has not really hindered him at all. I would imagine it will affect some people. Just not as much as you would think. We live in an increasingly diverse, multicultural world. Soon "races" will be so mixed up we'll end up creating a new "race" lol.
Gulf

Moss Point, MS

#14231 Mar 3, 2013
RevJesseJackson wrote:
I do beleeves dat da Grate Emansapashun Constapashun of witch Abaham Linkon be spoke an frees alls Afuckans Americans Peeples to be inoculatedable an self efident dat alls peeples ares creeated ekwill in dat da black peeples be only parshully independintated an oppress comppress deppress suppress degress inamess incess an crack at bess in conclushunary to da fax jack an da black man aint got no respect direct in retrospect an to detect da violashuns of da independency of clemency of Fred G Sanford of witch da G stan fo Gorilla of witch alls Afuckans Americans Peeples wills an eva shall be!
This is what I'm talking about. If you go to Mississippi's capital Jackson, the whites ALL LIVE in the suburbs with a few richer blacks.

Blacks overwhelmingly are poor & are beggars/drug dealers/criminals/on welfare/work for the govt, etc

Whites are still segregated. Whites still go to their own schools -- they just send their kids to private or religious schools and/or live in towns or areas with little to no black populations. And those blacks who do live in their areas for the most part are rich.

There is still segregation, people just don't talk about it, its understood, just unspoken.

This is what northerners don't understand about this region.
country_gurl

Sutton, MA

#14232 Mar 3, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
"primitive primate liver lip fecal wetsuit thugs..." what will you think up next?? You should really compose the next Klansmen/Skinhead dictionary of Denigration. Tasty adjectives, verbs, and nouns favored by your hooded brethren. Sound good??
ICP, whoever he is doesn't have anything better to do other than sit around and try to think of ways to insult everyone who doesn't agree with him in these posts! He's a simple minded degenerate! Personally I think the most complex and creative word in his vocabulary is APEFRICA.lmfao;)
country_gurl

Sutton, MA

#14233 Mar 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Anything for you sweetie!
Is there anything you need;)
Gulf

Moss Point, MS

#14234 Mar 3, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
In your opinion sir. I know many biracial children and adults who are really doing fine. My cousin is half Irish. He lives a great life. His Afro-European ancestry has not really hindered him at all. I would imagine it will affect some people. Just not as much as you would think. We live in an increasingly diverse, multicultural world. Soon "races" will be so mixed up we'll end up creating a new "race" lol.
I know a mixed race family too. But both parents are ex-army & have pensions & own a really large 2 story home & have rental properties on top of their regular jobs.

Again, that's why I said if parents are rich enough to provide good livings for their children then good for them.

I have no idea where you live but this is the New Orleans thread & if you visit the American south or this region you'll find very fast that 9 times out of 10 the black father is not married, the mother is usually a drunk and/or drug addict who has severe emotional or bonding problems with her own race & family & thus seeks out companionship with those of another race.

Again, that's all fine & dandy, so long as they have the bankroll to provide for their own economic well being.

But let's be honest here -- do the parents 9 times out 10 provide good livings for their interracial children? No.

The black dad absconds from his duties to his child & even if you get a child support judgment against him its worthless as he's either unemployed or in jail or works @ McDonald's for 6 bucks an hour after taxes.

So Uncle Sam become the father of the child.

You & I, sir. WE BECOME the father to that unwanted baby or babies.

And what I'm urging you & others to see is that the largess & welfare state we enjoyed growing up with will not be there when we are older.

The money's not there. In 15 years there will be 2 Social Security tax payers for each recipient of SS benefits....

You do the math.

You really think we can keep Social Security funded via Walmart jobs & Burger King burger flipper jobs that pay 8 bucks an hr? Yeah, no.

Its over.

The thing where women have unwanted children with minority men who then abandon their children onto Uncle Sam's dime, that business is over.

Going forward I'm not stupid, I won't have a happy retirement. I'm lucky enough to have grown up in an environment where such a welfare state existed. But going forward IF I'M LUCKY I'll be able to work to pay for my retirement but I will work til I die.

Its just the economy. The govt can't create money out of thin air. They can print money but it'll only lead to inflation. And hell, today I went to Subway & there are no "5 dollar footlong" subs any more save 2 or 3 of them. Have you seen inflation? Its already there.

Its gonna get worse going forward w/this money printing. And raising taxes? I think we're already running near the end of that, & I'm an Obama supporter. Already hiking taxes won't end the deficit, it just limits it.

We're done as a country & going forward these unwanted children will become wars of the church, as the state won't have enough money to care for them any more. The fun's over. And from here on out there's no more "grease" blocking the axle from the road.

These children are unwanted, un-needed & nobody will associate with them. I have nothing against them, but I don't go out of my way to associate with them.

I'll hold the door open for them but I'm not going to work my ass off & watch my taxes rise to 75% while others collect the bounty. When the rich don't pay(they have lawyers & accountants to hide their money) then they'll go after middle & working class stiffs like me, because we're the only other suckers with money, even if its a little bit.

These interracial relationships are gonna end badly, & the children will sadly be the ones who suffer for their parents' stupidity & selfishness. They'll be outcasts & neither one of their families will want them unless they're like Obama, really smart.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14235 Mar 3, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Is there anything you need;)
Just knowing you are there for me is more than enough!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14236 Mar 3, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not fool ourselves, this has been going on for a LONG time!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14237 Mar 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening Charlie. How have you been?
I've been well, thank you. And you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cat scan 19 hr Blah 3
Do you use self storage? (Feb '11) 23 hr Go Blue Forever 31
Earthquake could imperil L.A.'s water supply Tue Get Unstuck 2
Free Auto Repair Information - Quick Fixes- Adv... (Mar '11) Tue Get Unstuck 5
Floyd Mayweather Jr, died of an overdose. Mon Simon 1
Reference Boo Otting, aka Boo Friedmann, Dec 15 Juicy_j 3
Court Order Prohibits Playboys Gang Members Fro... (Apr '08) Dec 14 CARLOS 408

Los Angeles News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match