The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 567)

Showing posts 11,321 - 11,340 of18,565
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>this whole white v.s balck bullshit has got to stop! Its irritatting...america is never going to be a white power like you want it to. We have a black president serving his 2nd term for christ sake...black people must not be that bad if the majority of america voted for him to be elected into office TWICE. So stop with the god damn preaching, both of you. There is nothing wrong with the black race, the thugs, gangs, and trigger happy morons are the people that make cities a bad place, and you will find those people in EVERY race!!!! Blacks are no longer a minority...so stop acting like they/you are! Pull your head out off your ass, wipe the shit out of your eyes and take a clear look around you. White people seem to do more damage then anybody. Look at the guy who killed all those kids last december in sandy hook elmntry. He was WHITE. Same with that other dude who shot up at that batman premiere last july. Good luck trying to clean up america, but if you really want to make a difference start by trying to do something that affects the people who are corrupt, don't just focus on a certain race. Because the color of someone's skin doesn't define their mindset and who they are! Sure some black people own up to the stereotype of robbers/thugs and wear the title around their neck like its something to be proud of. Those are the type of people I have a problem with. But stop looking at the blacks like their all just a bunch of degenerates. The COLOR of someones SKIN does NOT define them!!!! Im a "white" girl, but my man swares im a damn mexican because im so tan! Are you going to judge me? Sure I don't care for mexicans I have never had a good experience with one, maybe their not all bad, but the ones I met were!but im still not going to preach maniacal bullshit about them ALL!!
What are you living in a dream world oh that's right your a country girl now go slop some hogs and go cook some v.I.t.t.l.e.s for you're hillbilly family,and by the way all the chimps voted for the big o because they thought they were going to get more free entitlements that us hard working people pay for so go preach to someone that cares about those primitive primate liver lip fecal wetsuit thugs.Now next time you address me a sir clown do you hear me well did you.Stay strong stay white that's right! 5372/7734 Attention: This message was enforced by the W.P.W.W 4-Life
country_gurl

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>What are you living in a dream world oh that's right your a country girl now go slop some hogs and go cook some v.I.t.t.l.e.s for you're hillbilly family,and by the way all the chimps voted for the big o because they thought they were going to get more free entitlements that us hard working people pay for so go preach to someone that cares about those primitive primate liver lip fecal wetsuit thugs.Now next time you address me a sir clown do you hear me well did you.Stay strong stay white that's right! 5372/7734 Attention: This message was enforced by the W.P.W.W 4-Life
okay SIR RONALD MCDONALD. Why don't you go do something useful and serve me up some mcdoubles;)
country_gurl

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>What are you living in a dream world oh that's right your a country girl now go slop some hogs and go cook some v.I.t.t.l.e.s for you're hillbilly family,and by the way all the chimps voted for the big o because they thought they were going to get more free entitlements that us hard working people pay for so go preach to someone that cares about those primitive primate liver lip fecal wetsuit thugs.Now next time you address me a sir clown do you hear me well did you.Stay strong stay white that's right! 5372/7734 Attention: This message was enforced by the W.P.W.W 4-Life
The only trademark you're entitled to is the big M, maybe you should learn a thing or 2 about some home cooked meals you, you're lover Grimace, and you're kids Hamburglar, and Mayor McCheese are starting to look more wide than you are tall:)lmfao
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>okay SIR RONALD MCDONALD. Why don't you go do something useful and serve me up some mcdoubles;)
You look like you already had to many you got more rolls than the Pillsbury dough boy now shut your cake hole before I serve you up a nice warm glass of s.t.f.u.do you hear me well do you Rotunda.Bwwwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule!!!!!
country_gurl

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>You look like you already had to many you got more rolls than the Pillsbury dough boy now shut your cake hole before I serve you up a nice warm glass of s.t.f.u.do you hear me well do you Rotunda.Bwwwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule!!!!!
did you get my other message? You're more wide than tall.lol...if every fat cell in you're body was worth $1 then you would have enough money to pay America's way out of debt 3x over. Calling you the pillsbury dough boy would be more of a compliment than an insult. You need to chill out on the Big Macs you're McDouble chins are showing
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>my favorite song is "Cruise" by Florida Georgia Line, its a bitchin song
Here you go my little beauty!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

When's the wedding?
country_gurl

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Here you go my little beauty!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
awwww, I can't watch the video but I know what it is. That is my FAVORITE Song:)
country_gurl

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

I can go on youtube, but for some reason I can't view it from this site, it says its not available on mobile!?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

country_gurl wrote:
I can go on youtube, but for some reason I can't view it from this site, it says its not available on mobile!?
Well my dear I am going to have to get you a new machine where you can view videos and more!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Charlie_Girl wrote:
When's the wedding?
Good evening Charlie. How have you been?
Gulf

Pascagoula, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Lacunda wrote:
<quoted text>
Your man probably just wants to fantasize that he's shagging Oprah.
Besides, A.P. Ashbourne invented a biscuit cutter on November 30, 1875.
Where I live I see a LOTTA white women with black men but not vice versa. I often wonder if that's because the black men let them do what they want where as white men are more demanding in their relationships?

Anyhow, I've dated 2 black women in my time, though one "black" woman was also hispanic/Puerto Rican. Can't say I seek them out but I think you'll find far more black men with white women than vice versa.

Not that I find anything "wrong" with interracial dating or marriage. I don't care what 2 consenting adults do but I think generally speaking those interracial children born out of those unions grow up sad & isolated because nobody will speak to them from either side of their families. The black side of their family are often just as discriminatory or "distant" to them as their white relatives.

If one of my relatives had a kid by a black dude I'd view the child as a sad side effect of their parents' stupidity. And its only going to get worse. As welfare dries up -- what are these "mulatto" children going to do? Nobody will hire them unless they are highly intelligent & credentialed with college degrees & the like.

No one will associate with them & they will live lonely sad lives.

You know again, I don't care what 2 consenting adults do but I sometimes wonder if maybe the miscegnation laws were onto something. Sure, 2 different races can biologically sire a child. But humans are a social being. Why should children grow up without loving family because they're different?

Hell I'm white & I have a hard enough time keeping up with my white relatives. I can't imagine what it must be like being a needy, unwanted mixed race child. Perhaps they should bring back those laws or require when the child is born that the child only be born to richer well-off mixed parents who will care for the children until they reach adulthood....
country_gurl

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well my dear I am going to have to get you a new machine where you can view videos and more!
Im doing this off my phone:)Its good, but thanx for the offer;)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Im doing this off my phone:)Its good, but thanx for the offer;)
Anything for you sweetie!
RevJesseJackson

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

I do beleeves dat da Grate Emansapashun Constapashun of witch Abaham Linkon be spoke an frees alls Afuckans Americans Peeples to be inoculatedable an self efident dat alls peeples ares creeated ekwill in dat da black peeples be only parshully independintated an oppress comppress deppress suppress degress inamess incess an crack at bess in conclushunary to da fax jack an da black man aint got no respect direct in retrospect an to detect da violashuns of da independency of clemency of Fred G Sanford of witch da G stan fo Gorilla of witch alls Afuckans Americans Peeples wills an eva shall be!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
"primitive primate liver lip fecal wetsuit thugs..." what will you think up next?? You should really compose the next Klansmen/Skinhead dictionary of Denigration. Tasty adjectives, verbs, and nouns favored by your hooded brethren. Sound good??

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Gulf wrote:
<quoted text>
Where I live I see a LOTTA white women with black men but not vice versa. I often wonder if that's because the black men let them do what they want where as white men are more demanding in their relationships?
Anyhow, I've dated 2 black women in my time, though one "black" woman was also hispanic/Puerto Rican. Can't say I seek them out but I think you'll find far more black men with white women than vice versa.
Not that I find anything "wrong" with interracial dating or marriage. I don't care what 2 consenting adults do but I think generally speaking those interracial children born out of those unions grow up sad & isolated because nobody will speak to them from either side of their families. The black side of their family are often just as discriminatory or "distant" to them as their white relatives.
If one of my relatives had a kid by a black dude I'd view the child as a sad side effect of their parents' stupidity. And its only going to get worse. As welfare dries up -- what are these "mulatto" children going to do? Nobody will hire them unless they are highly intelligent & credentialed with college degrees & the like.
No one will associate with them & they will live lonely sad lives.
You know again, I don't care what 2 consenting adults do but I sometimes wonder if maybe the miscegnation laws were onto something. Sure, 2 different races can biologically sire a child. But humans are a social being. Why should children grow up without loving family because they're different?
Hell I'm white & I have a hard enough time keeping up with my white relatives. I can't imagine what it must be like being a needy, unwanted mixed race child. Perhaps they should bring back those laws or require when the child is born that the child only be born to richer well-off mixed parents who will care for the children until they reach adulthood....
In your opinion sir. I know many biracial children and adults who are really doing fine. My cousin is half Irish. He lives a great life. His Afro-European ancestry has not really hindered him at all. I would imagine it will affect some people. Just not as much as you would think. We live in an increasingly diverse, multicultural world. Soon "races" will be so mixed up we'll end up creating a new "race" lol.
Gulf

Pascagoula, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

RevJesseJackson wrote:
I do beleeves dat da Grate Emansapashun Constapashun of witch Abaham Linkon be spoke an frees alls Afuckans Americans Peeples to be inoculatedable an self efident dat alls peeples ares creeated ekwill in dat da black peeples be only parshully independintated an oppress comppress deppress suppress degress inamess incess an crack at bess in conclushunary to da fax jack an da black man aint got no respect direct in retrospect an to detect da violashuns of da independency of clemency of Fred G Sanford of witch da G stan fo Gorilla of witch alls Afuckans Americans Peeples wills an eva shall be!
This is what I'm talking about. If you go to Mississippi's capital Jackson, the whites ALL LIVE in the suburbs with a few richer blacks.

Blacks overwhelmingly are poor & are beggars/drug dealers/criminals/on welfare/work for the govt, etc

Whites are still segregated. Whites still go to their own schools -- they just send their kids to private or religious schools and/or live in towns or areas with little to no black populations. And those blacks who do live in their areas for the most part are rich.

There is still segregation, people just don't talk about it, its understood, just unspoken.

This is what northerners don't understand about this region.
country_gurl

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
"primitive primate liver lip fecal wetsuit thugs..." what will you think up next?? You should really compose the next Klansmen/Skinhead dictionary of Denigration. Tasty adjectives, verbs, and nouns favored by your hooded brethren. Sound good??
ICP, whoever he is doesn't have anything better to do other than sit around and try to think of ways to insult everyone who doesn't agree with him in these posts! He's a simple minded degenerate! Personally I think the most complex and creative word in his vocabulary is APEFRICA.lmfao;)
country_gurl

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Anything for you sweetie!
Is there anything you need;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,321 - 11,340 of18,565
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Los Angeles Forum right now

Search the Los Angeles Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 2,250
Donald Sterling and Steve Ballmer Meet for the ... 1 hr Mr Magoo 1
American Jews, other 'lone soldiers' serve Israel 1 hr Abu Mohammed 2
Cops and Courts: July 22, 2014: Fair Avenue flo... 6 hr ANON 1
Is this Lindsay Lohan's last shot? (Aug '13) 7 hr Big mike 10
Cut Above Casting the Most Abusive Casting Serv... (Dec '12) 10 hr Lisa Marquis - the owner 7
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 13 hr puh leez 200,312
•••
•••

Los Angeles News Video

•••
Los Angeles Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Los Angeles Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••