The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
11,201 - 11,220 of 18,817 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Warrior you're a slut. Shame on you!
Thank you!..
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>you best fess up on what you look like and how old you are. Anybody 16 and older is old enough to drive, and what kind of warrior do you look like. A vietnam veteran?lol;)
What he actually looks like is one of the village people.Bwwwwwwwa 5372/7734Clowns Rule!!!
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Where is your sense of adventure? My name is WARRIOR, I am old enough to drive and I look like a WARRIOR..And you my little beauty?
You look like a mixed breed heinz57 now get back in your m.u.d.h.u.t chief or is it Pedro.Bwwwwwwwwa 5372/7734 W.P.W.W 4-Life and stop smoking all those poles it stunt your growth.
country_gurl

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am more of a Modern Day WARRIOR. I am older than 20 and younger than I should be! My daddy was in Vietnam! Now lets hear a snap shot about you!
I already described what I look, back when everyone was saying I was fat. But you keep beating around the bush and your not answering my question! Maybe you do look like one of the village people.lol
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Here is what Instantclownpu$$y (PRICELESS) looks like when she's sober!

country_gurl

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
Here is what Instantclownpu$$y (PRICELESS) looks like when she's sober!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9VNheudr2boXX
im waiting. Best hurry up or you road trip will be a sausage fest;)lol
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

gayclownsrulesapperantle wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how dumb you make your self look? You idolize clowns.... so when your 50 you're finally going to have the interests of a teenager? I WILL slap the taste out of your mouth. I'm in overland and I have a car so I can come to you. Where are you at? If you really show up I will have it recorded, and will post the fight on YouTube, weather I lose or win. When you lose though, I'm going to paint your face with dog shet.
Ooh scary!!!! If you are in Overland, you def are hellified ghetto!
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I already described what I look, back when everyone was saying I was fat. But you keep beating around the bush and your not answering my question! Maybe you do look like one of the village people.lol
Unfortunately, Warrior's mother smoked crack rock while he was in the womb. It's too bad that his mama smoked that crack rock!
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'll pass and let you and country_gurl have your first date alone.
I'll bet that you are a round, rotund, large marge. A whale of a woman!
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Warrior's mother smoking crack caused damage to chromosome 37, which is the one that makes normal people heterosexuals. His was deformed so therefore he is now a homo. I am not anti-homo, there is nothing wrong with being gay, I just think it's important that everyone recognizes and understands that Warrior's a total gay boy. He is also the catcher not the pitcher as well. Again, nothing wrong with being gay, just getting the facts straight, that's all.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>im waiting. Best hurry up or you road trip will be a sausage fest;)lol
Well are you up for this road trip? I have to travel a great distance to pick you and Charlie and Little Buddy up! Looks to me like we are all taking a chance in the "looks" department. You won't be dissapointed with me or my little buddy and besides we are not in it for looks we are in it for a good time!

“Brain+voice box=speak my mind”

Since: Feb 13

Seek and you'll find

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Have you been there? I guess Alton...right across the bridge is horrible too? Gang violence at fast eddies...
steelcappedskinh ead

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>You look like a mixed breed heinz57 now get back in your m.u.d.h.u.t chief or is it Pedro.Bwwwwwwwwa 5372/7734 W.P.W.W 4-Life and stop smoking all those poles it stunt your growth.
dude your screen name is insaneclownposse...dont be talking about W.P.W.W. you douche
country_gurl

Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well are you up for this road trip? I have to travel a great distance to pick you and Charlie and Little Buddy up! Looks to me like we are all taking a chance in the "looks" department. You won't be dissapointed with me or my little buddy and besides we are not in it for looks we are in it for a good time!
how do you know I wont be disappointed you don't even know what my preferences are?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>how do you know I wont be disappointed you don't even know what my preferences are?
Because WARRIOR has always exceeded expectations!
country_gurl

Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well are you up for this road trip? I have to travel a great distance to pick you and Charlie and Little Buddy up! Looks to me like we are all taking a chance in the "looks" department. You won't be dissapointed with me or my little buddy and besides we are not in it for looks we are in it for a good time!
And the fact that you say "were not in it for the looks" kind of scares me. If you show up at my door looking like Sloth from the goonies. Well im sorry sweetie but im going to have to break your heart:/.......but ill compensate you for your gas,,,I promise;)
country_gurl

Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Because WARRIOR has always exceeded expectations!
OH, REALLY? How many times have you done this?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>OH, REALLY? How many times have you done this?
Everytime I enter a room people are happy!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>And the fact that you say "were not in it for the looks" kind of scares me. If you show up at my door looking like Sloth from the goonies. Well im sorry sweetie but im going to have to break your heart:/.......but ill compensate you for your gas,,,I promise;)
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I am quite stunning though..
country_gurl

Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I am quite stunning though..
ok, i'll take your word for it;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Los Angeles News Video

•••
Los Angeles Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Los Angeles Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••