The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 543)

Showing posts 10,841 - 10,860 of17,927
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Voltare

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

vincent andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey retard learn how to read..
I said there's low class in all races.. WHITE, BLACK, SPANISH
Let me say that in ebonics for you ok watermelon boy...
lern how tuu reed..
When is the last time you got pulled over in a stolen car with a stolen handgun from south carolina????
Let me guess you're another one who has dreams of being an aspiring rapper or nba star??
Go back to school and join the far and few of your class and try to get an education..(go bak to skewl and join the rare blak peeples and try tuu lern sumthin)
Maybe for once you will make your grandmomma proud instead of ashamed..
MOST of the low class WHITES, SPANISH, and black are..
illiterate (il lit tur it)
boohoo we grew up in tough neighborhoods, the teechas wuzz racist..
me and my brothas and sistas had tuu cram into a one bedroom apartment..
we had no dadeee boohooo...
tired of the bullshit excuses for all of your pathetic behaviour...
stop being a statistic (sta tis tic)
MAKE A CHANGE
Your posting is far to advanced for Kaffart to comprehend. The most confusing and frustrating day of the year for all darkies is Father's Day.
lol

Lancaster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

vincent andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey retard learn how to read..
I said there's low class in all races.. WHITE, BLACK, SPANISH
Let me say that in ebonics for you ok watermelon boy...
lern how tuu reed..
When is the last time you got pulled over in a stolen car with a stolen handgun from south carolina????
Let me guess you're another one who has dreams of being an aspiring rapper or nba star??
Go back to school and join the far and few of your class and try to get an education..(go bak to skewl and join the rare blak peeples and try tuu lern sumthin)
Maybe for once you will make your grandmomma proud instead of ashamed..
MOST of the low class WHITES, SPANISH, and black are..
illiterate (il lit tur it)
boohoo we grew up in tough neighborhoods, the teechas wuzz racist..
me and my brothas and sistas had tuu cram into a one bedroom apartment..
we had no dadeee boohooo...
tired of the bullshit excuses for all of your pathetic behaviour...
stop being a statistic (sta tis tic)
MAKE A CHANGE
( me and my brothas and sistas had tuu cram into a one bedroom apartment..)

This line should say:
We's all be in a one behrooom potment.
And then maybe add..( on wawden avenooo )
auxlux

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
get over it Chicago
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

tight wrote:
<quoted text>that's because you like to screw them big black weenies if your a girl, and yor snatch probly hangs likes a wizards sleeve...disqusting..I wouldn't say your proud too loud honey
Well, for sure I'd rather have a big black weenie than a short, pencil thin white one.^5
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, for sure, being an ugly male buck queer nigger I'd rather have a big black weenie than a short, pencil thin white one.^5
Who would expect anything less from a queer male buck gorilla.
tight

Windham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
Oh boo hoo poor wittle whitey boo hoo.....all the brown skin mongrels are going to rob, rape, destroy, and pillage, poor wittle whitey...life is sooooo terrible...his pure whiteness makes him blameless by default.....boo hoo!
its pretty sad I can hear your speech empedement threw messages, I can only imagine how u sound and act in real life
tight

Windham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, for sure I'd rather have a big black weenie than a short, pencil thin white one.^5
at least you wont have much of a problem giving birth to kids with the size of your muff...lol.and not all whites r small...got no problem with my husband...lol...lol:):):):):D
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

tight wrote:
<quoted text>at least you wont have much of a problem giving birth to kids with the size of your muff...lol.and not all whites r small...got no problem with my husband...lol...lol:):):):):D
I bet he has to strap on a 2 X 4 for you stinky!
tight

Windham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

vincent andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
"granmama dun got me"????
I highly doubt you work at the ford truck factory and they pay you $32.00 an hour...
i mean you might but i doubt they're paying you that much...
Stop trying to fool yourself homieee..
You know you're just anudddaa brovaa frum da hood
yeah $32 an hr. That's bullshit unless he's a floorman or manager and still he has to have been there for a long time and b on top of the payroll to get that kind of money in a factory. And if his gram mama or however the hell he said got him that job it seems to me like he's a young blood. YEAH HONEY U AIN'T FOOLIN NO ONE WITH YUR LINE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

tight wrote:
<quoted text>its pretty sad I can hear your speech empedement threw messages, I can only imagine how u sound and act in real life
LOLOLOL I hear your "I M P E D I M E N T" "T H R O U G H" your poor spelling! Keep up the good work!

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

tight wrote:
<quoted text>yeah $32 an hr. That's bullshit unless he's a floorman or manager and still he has to have been there for a long time and b on top of the payroll to get that kind of money in a factory. And if his gram mama or however the hell he said got him that job it seems to me like he's a young blood. YEAH HONEY U AIN'T FOOLIN NO ONE WITH YUR LINE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!
Kallarik27 is the spineless KINGFISH ESQ. He loves trying to smear my avatar name with lies and his personal fantasies and delusions about me and my Ford job. I have NEVER made $32 an hour. Lineworkers don't make 32 an hour. Where he digs up this crap up from is beyond me. You're right. He is not fooling a living soul. We can all see through his low IQ lol!

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

vincent andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
(we's all be up da duh one behroom potmint)
i be gittzin mah welfare check tew nyte so i be drunk and messin' wit b!tc#@s
They should start making examples of these types of a$$hol#$..
Seems like they love their mug shots so instead of putting aunt jemima on the syrup bottle...
they should start putting ghetto mug shots on the syrup bottles to remind our kids to stay in school..
You ever notice when one of their homieeez gitz killed..
how they set up the "memorial" for them??? it's always near the alley ways next to dog shit...
Yeah mr andrew you sure spread the blame to all lowlifes (BLACK, BROWN, AND BLACK) LOL
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallarik27 is the spineless KINGFISH ESQ. He loves trying to smear my avatar name with lies and his personal fantasies and delusions about me and my Ford job. I have NEVER made $32 an hour. Lineworkers don't make 32 an hour. Where he digs up this crap up from is beyond me. You're right. He is not fooling a living soul. We can all see through his low IQ lol!
STFU Erkel!
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOL I hear your "I M P E D I M E N T" "T H R O U G H" your poor spelling! Keep up the good work!
Hey Hey K-FART you do have a speech impediment you were the character on the Fat Albert show m.u.s.h.m.o.u.f or you have a banana stuck in your mouth OK I will let you get back to you're high paying job as a sanitation engineer oh I ment to say custodian.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 This message was sponsored by the W.P.W.W cleaning up America. Also K-FART if you do a good job we might make you our token n.e.g.e.r.o

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

When I said I make 32 an hour, I added in a few perks, no wat im sayin?

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

vincent andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
(we's all be up da duh one behroom potmint)
i be gittzin mah welfare check tew nyte so i be drunk and messin' wit b!tc#@s
They should start making examples of these types of a$$hol#$..
Seems like they love their mug shots so instead of putting aunt jemima on the syrup bottle...
they should start putting ghetto mug shots on the syrup bottles to remind our kids to stay in school..
You ever notice when one of their homieeez gitz killed..
how they set up the "memorial" for them??? it's always near the alley ways next to dog shit...
We put bunches of balloons and teddy bears at those memorials that we copped at Wallmart or we got free at the church mission on Easter and Christmas.I ate all the chocolate from the Easter baskits from the church and threw the rest of the crap out next to the church.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Kallarik27 wrote:
When I said I make 32 an hour, I added in a few perks, no wat im sayin?
How sweet, a clone.

Kallark, you must be incredibly flattered that someone prefers pretending to be you over being himself. I can't say I blame him. ;)

I hope you've been well.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Perks are cool.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
How sweet, a clone.
Kallark, you must be incredibly flattered that someone prefers pretending to be you over being himself. I can't say I blame him. ;)
I hope you've been well.
Is that you Charlie, the pretty red head?

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

vincent andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
To be a manager and a floorman: You can't talk like a "gangsta"
and you have to dress sharp..
That's how we know it's a line of bullshit because ghetto hood rats cannot even dress themselves...
it seems to be a ridiculous style these days with the WHITES, blacks and spanish wearing their pants down to their ankles..
Maybe you would be hired if they needed to scare customers away...
All the sisters think my sagging pants are super sexy, and I wear pure white boxer shorts with plenty of skid marks and yellow stains. Even the local dogs can't resist me, no wat im sayin?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,841 - 10,860 of17,927
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Los Angeles Forum right now

Search the Los Angeles Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 min hey 199,126
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 58 min Pack coal in deeper 7,330
Seniors Lack Affordable Housing Options 4 hr Constitution 7
Sriracha Factory Gets Another Reprieve 9 hr GaryFrick 2
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 22 hr Hole 15,676
Cut Above Casting the Most Abusive Casting Serv... (Dec '12) Wed Paul Roget 6
Donations to Trayvon Martin's Parents Pay for L... (Apr '12) Wed cee eye seven 3
•••
•••

Los Angeles News Video

•••
Los Angeles Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Los Angeles Jobs

•••
•••
•••