The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,591

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#10229 Sep 12, 2012
contrarytoyourbeliefs wrote:
<quoted text>
Come now grandmaster of the Arkansas red headed peckerwoods? Talk to be little boy, no response, sissy-la-la?
fhead told you, aint wasting my time posting on this piss shit forum and especially some f wigger lover. you f-ng disgust me wop. You live in st.lo cause youre migger lover. you better checks your door and windows tonight becuase they frkn rob you dumas. I fng hate you and other white traitors on this forum.. why don't u just find another forum queeer bait. told you not to fng address me again on this forum. just dry up like dawg $hit and blow away, got it fkr.....fufufufufufufufufufuf
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#10230 Sep 12, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I bet you could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.
you talk a big game fa-ott. if you can find any chrome left in fa-ott texas. your putta already down all the chrome. what color are you so i can properly address u dawg $hit. fufufufufuf jizz trail.....

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10231 Sep 12, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
you talk a big game fa-ott. if you can find any chrome left in fa-ott texas. your putta already down all the chrome. what color are you so i can properly address u dawg $hit. fufufufufuf jizz trail.....
white...German ancestry.Born in Fredericksburg Texas.I have a cure for false Aryans.
Zundapp

Wylie, TX

#10232 Sep 12, 2012
Aryan Barbarian? Just another broke-dick meth head I'd bet.
waco1954

Wylie, TX

#10233 Sep 12, 2012
Hey....anybody out there black who is scared of"Aryan Barbarian"? GUYS like him usually take it five times a day up the gazoo in the state pens in Texas.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#10234 Sep 12, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> white...German ancestry.Born in Fredericksburg Texas.I have a cure for false Aryans.
is that why you hid your location faott! what cure boy waiting faott...post location mfkr. fufufuffu
Aryan Barbarian

Wylie, TX

#10235 Sep 12, 2012
Yes.I take it up the rear daily.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#10236 Sep 12, 2012
waco1954 wrote:
Hey....anybody out there black who is scared of"Aryan Barbarian"? GUYS like him usually take it five times a day up the gazoo in the state pens in Texas.
another ballesss puke with hidden location from fagotttiville waco...betcha got water dripping down mama back..fufufufufu
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#10237 Sep 12, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
fhead told you, aint wasting my time posting on this piss shit forum and especially some f wigger lover. you f-ng disgust me wop. You live in st.lo cause youre migger lover. you better checks your door and windows tonight becuase they frkn rob you dumas. I fng hate you and other white traitors on this forum.. why don't u just find another forum queeer bait. told you not to fng address me again on this forum. just dry up like dawg $hit and blow away, got it fkr.....fufufufufufufufufufuf
I am not a wigger, but I have black friends, since I'm a migger, get your "people", and I'll get my "people" and we can say what's up. I'll bet your a slope shouldered, buck tooth, lumbering goof, and having the name Elmer isn't out of the realm of possibility. I would rattle your cage tough guy. What's your fascination with dog shwt? Is than an Arkansas thing? Is that an insult? It really hurts my self esteem.
Aryan Barbarian

Wylie, TX

#10238 Sep 12, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
another ballesss puke with hidden loca tion from fagotttiville waco...betcha got water dripping down mama back..fufufufufu
Stay away from my trailer hitch.
waco1954

Wylie, TX

#10239 Sep 12, 2012
I bet you didn't know that Aryans were originally a group of people from northern INDIA.You don't know that because you're an idiot.Get you some more meth and maybe you can think more clearly.
waco1954

Wylie, TX

#10240 Sep 12, 2012
Dog shit is the state dish of Arkansas.Pushing your sister up against a tree is the state sport of Arkansas.Being born retarded is also looked upon favorably in Arkansas as it proves that your sister was indeed fertile.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#10241 Sep 12, 2012
waco1954 wrote:
Dog shit is the state dish of Arkansas.Pushing your sister up against a tree is the state sport of Arkansas.Being born retarded is also looked upon favorably in Arkansas as it proves that your sister was indeed fertile.
im sorry man truce ok
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#10242 Sep 12, 2012
waco1954 wrote:
I bet you didn't know that Aryans were originally a group of people from northern INDIA.You don't know that because you're an idiot.Get you some more meth and maybe you can think more clearly.
fufufufufufufufufuufufufufufuf ufu is that clearly enouh dawg f ing tur breath fufufufufufufufuf mfkr white trator aoles.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#10243 Sep 12, 2012
waco1954 wrote:
you white wiggers start calling me Puppet Master, cause i kno how pull your fn strings. pork cream su ckrs. fufufufufufufuffu.
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#10244 Sep 13, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
you white wiggers start calling me Puppet Master, cause i kno how pull your fn strings. pork cream su ckrs. fufufufufufufuffu.
Your posts don't really make any sense. What is a pork cream su ckrs? fufufufufufufu. You are a moron.
waco1954

Wylie, TX

#10246 Sep 13, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
fufufufufufufufufuufufufufufuf ufu is that clearly enouh dawg f ing tur breath fufufufufufufufuf mfkr white trator aoles.
No...I speak ENGLISH....roll off your mom and make sense..
Mentiroso

Alamogordo, NM

#10247 Sep 13, 2012
waco1954 wrote:
<quoted text> No...I speak ENGLISH....roll off your mom and make sense..
Look it's Whacko form 1954. He just rolled off of his boyfriend and learned how to type! Typical peckerwood pole smoker.....
ICU2

United States

#10248 Sep 13, 2012
We are watching y@@.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10249 Sep 13, 2012
Whasssssssup with all these liars and wannabe brothers? I told you that the CRACKERS were one sick insane bunch of inbred toothless hostile backwoods mammy loving short pole peckerwoods!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marco Rubio in 2016! 2 hr culebra 8
David Robles Sentenced to Life Without Parole f... (May '11) 17 hr annonomyus 6
k9s for Warriors 19 hr Tony 1
Disneyland Measles Outbreak Highlights Controve... Tue Mata Faka 5
Village at Westfield Topanga reaches a milestone Tue Shylock 2
Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) Mon swedenforever 26
1 Week After it's Federal Holliday; the DIRT on... Mon TransgenderedTranny 1

Los Angeles News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match