The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20225 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#8204 Jul 17, 2012
Here is some more recent mobs of black youths damaging property and terrorizing innocent citizens. Interesting that f you take the time to read the article, you will not find a single reference to race. They are just described as "teenagers". This is out of control and we hear nothing from the President or black leaders. We hear nothing from the main stream media. We hear nothing about these incidents even on the local news where these riots are happening.
I am getting sick and tired of being sick and tired. I am beginning to hate my country and many of it's people. I have never been one to be a hater but it's not hard to get sucked into being one. Blacks and democrats are making it easy. I'm almost to the point where I don't care anymore.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#8205 Jul 17, 2012
Obskeptic wrote:
Here is some more recent mobs of black youths damaging property and terrorizing innocent citizens. Interesting that f you take the time to read the article, you will not find a single reference to race. They are just described as "teenagers". This is out of control and we hear nothing from the President or black leaders. We hear nothing from the main stream media. We hear nothing about these incidents even on the local news where these riots are happening.
I am getting sick and tired of being sick and tired. I am beginning to hate my country and many of it's people. I have never been one to be a hater but it's not hard to get sucked into being one. Blacks and democrats are making it easy. I'm almost to the point where I don't care anymore.
It's the land of the free and we're sick of cheap China crap and no jobs !
heat seeker

Fremont, CA

#8206 Jul 17, 2012
more diversity gone wild in Jacksonville FL

&fe ature=watch_response

Their inner savages have awoke. Like my ancestors 1000's of years ago. They saw something interesting they wanted, so they just took. Little conscientiousness equals little impulse control. Back then there was no understanding of personal property. Just like our "equals" now. Maybe by the year 9000 blacks will have this concept figured out.

It must be difficult for them to survive in our world with such low IQ's and no morals.

I mean, they don't own or work for anything thus they don't understand how to be proud of what is earned. They just migrate around with no concept of community. Procreating and taking why they feel they need at the moment. Looking at them is a glimpse of what primitive man was like.
heat seeker

Fremont, CA

#8207 Jul 17, 2012
more innocent all-american teenage fun. Pop in the Beach Boys and remember what it was like to be a teen.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Flash-mob-targets-Tro...

those little rascals and their youthful antics...kind of reminds me of Eddie Hascal.

Since: Nov 11

Houston, TX

#8208 Jul 17, 2012
heat seeker wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-X7CRLqO-JoXX&feature=wat ch_response
Their inner savages have awoke. Like my ancestors 1000's of years ago. They saw something interesting they wanted, so they just took. Little conscientiousness equals little impulse control. Back then there was no understanding of personal property. Just like our "equals" now. Maybe by the year 9000 blacks will have this concept figured out.
It must be difficult for them to survive in our world with such low IQ's and no morals.
I mean, they don't own or work for anything thus they don't understand how to be proud of what is earned. They just migrate around with no concept of community. Procreating and taking why they feel they need at the moment. Looking at them is
a glimpse of what primitive man was like.
Those youth are obviously delinquents

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8209 Jul 17, 2012
Obskeptic wrote:

... I really dont care anymore right now. I can do nothing but sit back and watch. When it comes to having a free hand to deal with it, I'll let it all out and be smiling all the while. Those negoroid savages got it coming one day I suppose.

... In the meantime I will do all I can to end intitlements permanently. Whoever runs for office with a stop intitlement plaform wins my vote.
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#8210 Jul 18, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
... I really dont care anymore right now. I can do nothing but sit back and watch. When it comes to having a free hand to deal with it, I'll let it all out and be smiling all the while. Those negoroid savages got it coming one day I suppose.
... In the meantime I will do all I can to end intitlements permanently. Whoever runs for office with a stop intitlement plaform wins my vote.
Your game is over then it's like the abortion issue that is law no Presidaent can overturn those things it's only campagn retoric !
Both candidates are lying about free trade they won't change those trade agreements either !
It's two evils to choose from who won't change anything and we will muddle along four more years !
Better to join a flash mob then go to Walmart screaming to rid the frustration ?
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

#8211 Jul 18, 2012
heat seeker wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-X7CRLqO-JoXX&feature=wat ch_response
I mean, they don't own or work for anything thus they don't understand how to be proud of what is earned. They just migrate around with no concept of community. Procreating and taking why they feel they need at the moment. Looking at them is a glimpse of what primitive man was like.
Don't want to hate anyone, makes it kind of hard not to.
Johnson Rod

Bartlesville, OK

#8212 Jul 20, 2012
Chimps!
James Holmes

Cincinnati, OH

#8213 Jul 20, 2012
Denver metro.

Columbine, and now the theater
Uh Oh

Imperial, MO

#8214 Jul 20, 2012
Hopefully the cops will find these violent suspooks before they terrorize another store!!!
mountainmarttrek s

Kathmandu, Nepal

#8216 Jul 21, 2012
Nar - Phu Valley Trek

Nar Phu Valley Trek offers a stimulating and remote alternative to the standard Annapurna Trek. It will take you into a region (only opened to trekking in 2002) that has had little contact with the peoples of the Manang Valley for generations. Its high, narrow valleys lie north of the Annapurna Circuit trail, close to Tibet and largely above 3500m
Anonymous

Ocean City, MD

#8218 Jul 23, 2012
Lived here all my life and never been victim of a crime more than my car broken into.
No sympathy for City Thug

Rochester, NY

#8219 Jul 23, 2012
They say water finds its own path of easiest resistance and level.

Same for Cullerds, once they found Welfare, EBT, Food Stamps, Section 8 Housing, Obama phones, HEAP, and other "Entitlement" programs, they found they had no need to be productive in society any longer or even have ambition in order to survive and they are content to live semi-comfortably.

United States

#8221 Jul 23, 2012
No sympathy for City Thug wrote:
They say water finds its own path of easiest resistance and level.
Same for Cullerds, once they found Welfare, EBT, Food Stamps, Section 8 Housing, Obama phones, HEAP, and other "Entitlement" programs, they found they had no need to be productive in society any longer or even have ambition in order to survive and they are content to live semi-comfortably.
What a glaring nutcase you are. Spoken like a TRUE homegrown, inbred redneck racist scum. You make your fellow Klansmen proud boy.
No sympathy for City Thug

Rochester, NY

#8222 Jul 23, 2012
I'm not a redneck, not in the Klan (those are real rednecks).
Nor am I racist, I'll admit I'm bigoted though.

Prove me wrong with facts and stats , c'mon.
Natty Bumppo

Kalispell, MT

#8224 Jul 23, 2012
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
ahs dun wanted to gits on de section 8 list an wens dey got to me dey woodnt approve cuz it didnt meat de code an it aint had no ownr.bunch of cheep mutherfokkers.maybe ahs do better in ann arbor
Maybe the cheap mothers will buy you a ticket back to Africa where you belong. It would be cheaper in the long run if we deported all blacks rather than support you and your kind with food stamps, welfare, etc. etc.

United States

#8226 Jul 23, 2012
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the cheap mothers will buy you a ticket back to Africa where you belong. It would be cheaper in the long run if we deported all blacks rather than support you and your kind with food stamps, welfare, etc. etc.
That's based on the assumption that only black people leech off of the system (LIE). I guess while you're deporting the black people who are leeches, you better start from the top and get all of the "upper" class Americans who are woefully corrupt and greedy. How's that sound, friend??

United States

#8227 Jul 23, 2012
No sympathy for City Thug wrote:
I'm not a redneck, not in the Klan (those are real rednecks).
Nor am I racist, I'll admit I'm bigoted though.
Prove me wrong with facts and stats , c'mon.
Well if you're a racist or a bigot that's your choice. My only contention is blanketed, untrue statements. I know stats are stats. However, they only tell part of the story of Black Americans. Frankly, my brown skin has NEVER "benefited" me at all. It's actually been more of a burden than anything lol. I've never raped, murdered, stolen, or defrauded the system, yet, I have to worry about a person's perception of me when I apply for a job or a place to live. I carry, by default, the sins of other black people who are wicked. That's all I'm saying. Life has taught me that wickedness and ignorance come in ALL colors, shapes, and sizes.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#8228 Jul 23, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you're a racist or a bigot that's your choice. My only contention is blanketed, untrue statements. I know stats are stats. However, they only tell part of the story of Black Americans. Frankly, my brown skin has NEVER "benefited" me at all. It's actually been more of a burden than anything lol. I've never raped, murdered, stolen, or defrauded the system, yet, I have to worry about a person's perception of me when I apply for a job or a place to live. I carry, by default, the sins of other black people who are wicked. That's all I'm saying. Life has taught me that wickedness and ignorance come in ALL colors, shapes, and sizes.
Gee, I'm getting all misty. That's too bad for you. We have what is called "white privilege". It's great. We automatically get hired, realtors don't lie to us, our insurance is lower, we get credit without even showing I.D., People smile and are friendly, our neighborhoods are clean and safe....I'm so so so glad.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rev. Dr. Trevor Smith 1 hr A Boy 10
Lead poisoning traced to sheepskin rugs 12 hr Joan 1
News Artist says she was assaulted for painting a nu... 22 hr USA today 1
News Looking for fun & adventure? Check out 'Trip no... Thu Valerie Ann noel 1
News Hillary Clinton To Speak At East LA College, Ho... Thu CrookedCreepyHillary 4
News Steve McQueen (Mar '12) Thu Mark 2
News Diversity highlighted at L.A. Asian Pacific Fil... Wed frofro 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages