Serial Rapist Arrested In LA; 2 Victi...

Serial Rapist Arrested In LA; 2 Victims in Chicago

There are 99 comments on the cbs2chicago.com story from Jul 14, 2007, titled Serial Rapist Arrested In LA; 2 Victims in Chicago. In it, cbs2chicago.com reports that:

A 46-year-old man linked by DNA to at least nine rapes in Los Angeles and Chicago is behind bars Saturday in lieu of $2.6 million bail, according to Los Angeles police.

Leon Ellis Jr., of Torrance, Calif., was arrested July 7 in Los Angeles. He is suspected of preying on prostitutes and strippers he lured to motels, according to Los Angeles police detectives.

All seven of the Los Angeles area rapes occurred on or near Figueroa Street, where he picked up his victims, according to the Los Angeles Times. He would drive them to another location, where the assaults took place. Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at cbs2chicago.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Jonas Ridge, NC

#84 Aug 30, 2011
He raped women! He got caught! You people who are treating him like he is innocent are tripping,
Clay

Chicago, IL

#86 Nov 15, 2011
This guy worked with us at a warehouse in Melrose Park IL. He always seemed strange.
carson

Washington, DC

#87 Jan 9, 2012
he is still strange and lives in carson, ca...please warn your wives, daughters, nieces, aunts...because at 51 years old he still trys to force women to have sex...talking about church all the time..and mad because when women find out who he really is they dont want to be bothered by him no matter how much money he says he has......TOOO LOSER...NEED TO BE RETRIED....HE IS A RAPIST...
Pete

Van Nuys, CA

#88 Feb 28, 2012
LIL BROTHER wrote:
what a friend we have an JESUS.would the LORD be.happy or,is he happy with so of the things.that are being wrote.im so glad i put JESUS in control all my problem.stop and walk with faith just a little longer.GOD BLESS all of you.this too will pass.
. I'm so glad I put Jesus in control of my problems. That's what I need to do. Thanks. God send
help me

Erie, PA

#89 Mar 24, 2012
this is not a joke or a prank... i am being harrassed by leon ellis and i dont know what to do. he has sent me pictures of one of his victims.
F Rapist

Long Beach, CA

#90 Aug 24, 2012
He lives in Torrance on Mettler by CSU of Dominquez Hills. He is a creep
victim

Whittier, CA

#92 Feb 25, 2014
he is at it again in los angeles.... 2014 he need to be put away
victim

Whittier, CA

#93 Apr 13, 2014
please contact the police or facebook or instagram
help me wrote:
this is not a joke or a prank... i am being harrassed by leon ellis and i dont know what to do. he has sent me pictures of one of his victims.
So scary

Highland, CA

#94 Aug 29, 2014
victim wrote:
please contact the police or facebook or instagram
<quoted text>
I met this dude in the La area a few years ago and decided to search his name in google. It's scary what you can find out about people. I'm so glad I dodged the bullet with him, because even though he was found not guilty from the rape charge it's clear after reading everyone's posts that he still has some issues that need to be resolved. The hair on my neck stood up after reading all of these posts.
Disgusted

United States

#97 Dec 5, 2014
He is a monster. He has threatened me and my daughters because I asked him not to contact me after not talking to him over a year. He even sent a pic of his penis. He is sick and I hope he leaves me alone!! Beware!
scared

Denver, CO

#99 Jun 7, 2015
Where is this guy living now? He is still up to no good. He raped me several years ago and has somehow gotten my phone number again. He also sent me pictures of his penis and has harassed me. I want him to stop but I can't because I don't have an address to give to the police or get an order of protection against him, Im really afraid that he is stalking me. Please help!
The Kind One

United States

#100 Oct 14, 2015
He's still out there in Atlanta or Snellville, Ga. He won't stop calling or texting me. Telling me he can give me 700 $$ just to hang with him and not have sex. He keeps begging me to be his 'friend'. I deleted his number and looked him up and read some creepy shit about him. I met him in the mall talking anoutnhe like what he sees. Hes a sick guy.
Jan2015

Cedar Rapids, IA

#101 Jan 19, 2016
scared wrote:
Where is this guy living now? He is still up to no good. He raped me several years ago and has somehow gotten my phone number again. He also sent me pictures of his penis and has harassed me. I want him to stop but I can't because I don't have an address to give to the police or get an order of protection against him, Im really afraid that he is stalking me. Please help!
It just came across in a for sale site saying he is in Cherokee Iowa. The site is Cherokee....junk from your trunk
Concerned female

United States

#102 Jan 20, 2016
He was convicted on 2 counts of assault with a deadly weapon, he was not innocent of all 15 charges. He is currently residing in cherokee, ia and has been reported to be harassing the teachers at his sons school. He's been witnessed yelling at the principal.

If anyone has credible information as to what to be on the look out for please respond.
Good info

Quimby, IA

#104 Jan 20, 2016
95% sure he is in Cherokee IA - harassing people and pulling shady stuff.
Dan Lenninger

West Des Moines, IA

#105 Jan 20, 2016
He does live in cherokee and he lives at timber ridge 410 east bow drive apt b15
Concerned citizen

Omaha, NE

#106 Jan 22, 2016
Good info wrote:
95% sure he is in Cherokee IA - harassing people and pulling shady stuff.
Who is the little boy that lives with him?

Since: Jan 16

Seattle, WA

#107 Jan 22, 2016
This is just unacceptable!
Dave Moldavian woodland

Canoga Park, CA

#119 Oct 20, 2016
BIG DADDY ELLIS wrote:
PROVERBS 6 CHAPTER6 VS 27
CAN A MAN TAKE FIRE IN HIS
BURNED?CANONE GO UPON HOT
COLAS AND HIS FEET NOT BE
BURNED?SO HE THAT GOEYH IN
TO HIS NEIGHBOURS WIFE
WHOSOEVER TOUCHETH HER
SHALL NOT BE INNO-CENT.
FROM YOUR BROTHER
LINDSAY ELLIS SR.
Dave Moldavon's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Dave Moldavian..https://www.linkedi n.com/in/moldy
http://davemoldavon.com
Dave Moldavon
Producer | Director | Child Molester p/t, Ruston Rd. Sex Offender Woodland Hills, CA drives a Black Cadillac Escalated, lives in a house on the corner.
Greater Los Angeles AreaEntertainment...sex offender lives at 20161 Ruston Road...http://www.imdb.com/nam e/nm2620029/
602 - Abandoned-failure to respond or late response

Status date:
Apr 18, 1997

Illustration:
Drawing or design which also includes word(s)/ letter(s)/number(s)

Attorney:
Thomas I. Rozsa
Imperial Bank Building, Suite 1081
15303 Ventura Boulevard, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

Employee:
Susana M Tuccillo

Goods & Services:
The mark consists of the stylized wording "stol'n property" with the design of a hand-cuff dangling from the letter "o" in "stol'n"., T-shirts, shirts, sweatshirts, sweaters, jackets, hats, pants,...

1994 Convicted Rapist, on parole in 2015 for 5 years:
Moldavon, David, 20161 Ruston Road, Woodland Hills, CA 91364

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hundreds of Thousands Attend in Women's March i... 2 hr Ahmmad 77
6-21-17 Murders hit record high in Mexico 5 hr lighterthanyou 4
News One of the LAPD cruisers allegedly stolen by ca... 5 hr secret Asian man 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 19 Fitus T Bluster 20,945
Sweet Cat Welcomes His Soldier Dad Home Jun 18 Ann 1
Marilyn Monroe's estate stolen from her Sun ger... Jun 18 Lawyer 1
News Beyond Oscars' glare, a glimpse of women on the... Jun 17 AmPieJam UncleSam 6

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages