Do you go to Disneyland?
Trinh Q Kyune

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Dec 15, 2013
[b]Too costly. Go to county park instead.[/b]
Progressive Cali Mom

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Dec 16, 2013
Way too expensive. Costly tickets, costly parking, costly food, costly drinks. Long lines.

Having said that, they'll do fine without me and my family. They don't need everyone in order to make money. Just the upper middle class from around the world.
Frankie Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Dec 16, 2013
I used to turn tricks at Disneyland. I'd blow guys in the bushes near the Jungle Cruise or hand job them on the Pirates of the Caribbean boat ride.$20 a pop.
Admission price increases forced me to change to making $$ by doing the deed in a van in the Disney parking lot.
Parking eventually became so expensive and so many security cameras around that I had to leave and set up shop across the street at the Carl's Jr parking lot.

Real hard now for me to blow for dough when guys wanna spend their bread on burgers and fries instead.
Observer

Long Beach, CA

#5 Dec 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I used to turn tricks at Disneyland. I'd blow guys in the bushes near the Jungle Cruise or hand job them on the Pirates of the Caribbean boat ride.$20 a pop.
Admission price increases forced me to change to making $$ by doing the deed in a van in the Disney parking lot.
Parking eventually became so expensive and so many security cameras around that I had to leave and set up shop across the street at the Carl's Jr parking lot.
Real hard now for me to blow for dough when guys wanna spend their bread on burgers and fries instead.
Now the cops of Anaheim know

If I were you, I would stop doing what you are doing.
Observer

Long Beach, CA

#6 Dec 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Why are you acting like an idiot?

You didn't answer the question.

Do you speak English?

Go back to you homeland and take the courses necessary to obtain your High School Diploma.
crystal larch

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Dec 16, 2013
The cost of a day at the House of Mouse would break my bank! I get a much better deal at Knotts, although Knotts isn't as good as the Magic Kingdom.
Frankie Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Dec 17, 2013
Observer wrote:
Do you go to Disneyland?
Meet me at the Carl's Jr and we'll take it from there. Wear loose fitting shorts too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reverse Osmosis - Water Filters (Dec '10) 1 hr jstrong196 6
Stop the F.M.C.S.A. please read 1 hr Fed up 1
Where not to go in LA?? 4 hr woww 5
Chinese tourists power-shopping in U.S. (Aug '13) 10 hr Adampowell 6
Review: AmWest Appliance Repair (Dec '09) Thu Jeffrey 3
Growing e-cigarette trend raises safety concerns (Jul '13) Wed Ronald 123
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Alberto 19,592

Los Angeles News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match