cont,

ROTHSCHILD'S CHOICE

My interest in Obama's antecedents was piqued by Texe Marr's new DVD about Barack Obama called "Rothschild's Choice." Packing the punch of an old fashioned sermon, this DVD demonstrates convincingly that Barack Obama's role is to roll America into a Jew World Order. Anyone wishing to understand "anti-Semitism" need go no further than this video which I recommend to Jews and non-Jews alike. It's a disgrace that America has produced only a handful of courageous and effective defenders like Texe Marrs.

Although Jews make up no more than 2.5 % of the US population, Marrs shows how Jews (and Israel) dominate business and government, not to mention entertainment to the detriment of Americans. The 2007 credit crisis is portrayed as outright theft from the US taxpayer by Jewish bankers. Although I considered myself well versed on the subject, the video contained a lot of new information. For example, I wasn't aware that the whole American Black leadership are Prince Hall Masons like Barack Obama, and therefore instruments of the Illuminati Jewish bankers.

The list includes NY Governor David Paterson, Jesse Jackson, Eldridge Cleaver, Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, Andrew Young, Julian Bond, Kweisi Mfume and entertainers like Count Basie and Nat King Cole.

This is just an indication of how the Illuminati Bankers have used Freemasonry to infiltrate and control virtually everything. Yet you don't hear Texe Marrs fulminating against Freemasons or Blacks. He makes passing criticism of Christian pastors who are traitors. But the viewer comes away hating all Jews regardless of whether they play an active, passive or no role whatsoever.

The Illuminati Jews are not typical of Jews in general who mostly are dupes. They are Satanists who breed with generational Satanists from other backgrounds and impersonate every race religion or nationality. Obama is a "Christian," a "Muslim" and even a Jew. He is an Indonesian, Kenyan and an American. He is Black and White. He is a perfect leader for a new world bereft of race, nation and religion. In fact, he represents an alien Satanic force, the Illuminati, intent on gradually enslaving mankind.

The Illuminati have usurped the leadership of Jews in the same way as they have usurped the leadership of Blacks, Christians, Americans and Europeans in general. We are all equally culpable. Put another way, American imperialism is largely an Illuminati Jewish phenomenon. The ordinary Jew is no more responsible for its ravages than the ordinary American.

Reform," "Progress" "Changing the World" all mirror their Luciferian rebellion against God and the salutary natural and spiritual order. They are constructing an alternate reality which turns truth and justice on their head. Increasingly, the real world resembles the surreal sexual, trivial, violent world portrayed on TV and in Hollywood movies. They are writing the script, and the epitaph for civilization.