Armenians March On Turkish Consulate Protests Peaceful; No Arrests M

Apr 26, 2007 Full story: Groong Armenian News Network 3,442

“Despite overwhelming evidence, the Republic of Turkey to this day wages a multimillion-dollar campaign to deny the Armenian Genocide”

ARMENIANS MARCH ON TURKISH CONSULATE PROTESTS PEACEFUL; NO ARRESTS MADE abc7.com, CA April 25 2007 LOS ANGELES, Apr. via Groong Armenian News Network

Full Story
Fair Dinkum

Hornsby, Australia

#3730 Apr 8, 2009
UKMuslim wrote:
Armenians should stop spreading lies against the Muslims. Otherwise Armenians might have to face the consequences of these lies.
Are you going to declare jihad on us? Carrot head!
UKMuslim

Birmingham, UK

#3731 Apr 8, 2009
Well if Armenia supports the American and British terrorists and their crimes against the Muslims then I can only foresee 9/11 and 7/7 style attacks in Armenia.
Fair Dinkum

Hornsby, Australia

#3732 Apr 8, 2009
UKMuslim wrote:
Well if Armenia supports the American and British terrorists and their crimes against the Muslims then I can only foresee 9/11 and 7/7 style attacks in Armenia.
And what exactly do you mean with your sentence "Armenians spreading lies about muslims" ?
Armooo

Fullerton, CA

#3733 Apr 8, 2009
Glendale Armenian 19 wrote:
Oink oink oink fellas.
You like piggies armo. It is your language I see.
Toumik

Baldwin Park, CA

#3734 Apr 9, 2009
It would be a pleasure to correct you, I do not classify people based on race but to make a generalization like that and base your entire judgment of a people on two individuals is grossly incompetent and inaccurate. I hope you can see one day the good that is in this world in all its people, if you would like a suggestion try reading some William Saroyan he was a much respected author of Armenian decent.

Armenians never touched Turks. All we want is acknowledgement of Turkish War crimes. Why is that so hard for you murdering Turkish animals to grasp?
Atilla

Glendora, CA

#3735 Apr 9, 2009
Toumik wrote:
It would be a pleasure to correct you, I do not classify people based on race but to make a generalization like that and base your entire judgment of a people on two individuals is grossly incompetent and inaccurate. I hope you can see one day the good that is in this world in all its people, if you would like a suggestion try reading some William Saroyan he was a much respected author of Armenian decent.
Armenians never touched Turks. All we want is acknowledgement of Turkish War crimes. Why is that so hard for you murdering Turkish animals to grasp?
Lisan
Güzel dil,Türkçe bize
Baska dil, gece bize
İstanbul konusması
En saf, en ince bize
Lisan sayılır öz
Herkesin bildiği söz
Manası anlasılan
Lügata atmadan göz
Uydurma söz yapmayız
Yapma yola sapmayız;
Türkcelesmis, Türkcedir;
Eski köke tapmayız
Acık sözle kalmalı
Fikre ısık salmalı
Müteradif sözlerden
Türkcesini almalı
Yeni sözler gerekse
Bunda da uy herkese;
Halkın söz yaratmada
Yollarını benimse
Yap yasayan Türkceden,
Türkceyi inciltmeden
İstanbul-un Türkcesi
Zevkini, olsun yeden
Arapcaya mayletme
İran-a da hic gitme
Tavcih-i halktan ögren
Fasihlerden isitme
Gayn-lı sözler emmeyiz
Cocuk degil memeyiz
Bir kac dil yok Turanda
Tek dilli bir kümeyiz.
Turanın bir ili var
Ve yanlız bir dili var
Baska bir dili var... diyenin
Baska bir emeli var
Türklügün vicdanı bir
Dini bir, vatanı bir
Fakat hepsi ayrılır
Olmazsa lisanı bir
Made in No mercy

Aydin, Turkey

#3738 Apr 22, 2009
Geo wrote:
Poor Turkey. They could have saved themselves one big migraine. Not to mention tax payers dollars.
Dont anger us else we kill all of you .Son of bitch armenians.What can you do huh?genocide ? We didnt but we'll do if you go on.Who are you* who is Turkey.Turkey is king of world .Do you really think to destory turkey ,turkish people?ha ha :Iam laughing by my ass.You are nothing SMALL Armenians.You are not even just dirty dog.I say agin : YOU WİLL NEVER GET NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY FOR İT.
Anladınızm ı ermeni denen genetiği bozuk terliksi hayvanlar.Soykır& #305;m falan hikaye bunlar.Hiçbişey elde edemessiniz.Elimizi sallasak türünüzü yok ederiz istesek.Yaşatt&#3 05;ğım&# 305;za dua edin sizi.Yoksa canınız& #305; okurduk bu güne kadar.Bu soykırım hikayesinin arkasında asıl kimlerin olduğunu da biliyoruz.onların da zamanı gelecek.Onlarda korkudan ne yapacağın ı şaş&#305 ;rdı.Son kozlarını oynuyorlar.Anladın ızmı.Ya sözümüzü dinleyin Yada yok olup gidersiniz.
Alexander

Vendôme, France

#3739 Apr 22, 2009
Made in No mercy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont anger us else we kill all of you .Son of bitch armenians.What can you do huh?genocide ? We didnt but we'll do if you go on.Who are you* who is Turkey.Turkey is king of world .Do you really think to destory turkey ,turkish people?ha ha :Iam laughing by my ass.You are nothing SMALL Armenians.You are not even just dirty dog.I say agin : YOU W&#304;LL NEVER GET NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY FOR &#304;T.
Anlad&#305;n&#305;zm &#305; ermeni denen geneti&#287;i bozuk terliksi hayvanlar.Soyk&#305;r& #305;m falan hikaye bunlar.Hiçbi&#351;ey elde edemessiniz.Elimizi sallasak türünüzü yok ederiz istesek.Ya&#351;att&#3 05;&#287;&#305;m&# 305;za dua edin sizi.Yoksa can&#305;n&#305;z& #305; okurduk bu güne kadar.Bu soyk&#305;r&#305;m hikayesinin arkas&#305;nda as&#305;l kimlerin oldu&#287;unu da biliyoruz.onlar&#305;n da zaman&#305; gelecek.Onlarda korkudan ne yapaca&#287;&#305;n &#305; &#351;a&#351;&#305 ;rd&#305;.Son kozlar&#305;n&#305; oynuyorlar.Anlad&#305;n &#305;zm&#305;.Ya sözümüzü dinleyin Yada yok olup gidersiniz.
Shut the hell up you genocidal monkey. I piss on you and your father's red fez. Kunem tseghit beran@ Savage Turk!
jeff

Moorpark, CA

#3740 Apr 26, 2009
Some Turks (not all) lack the cultural maturity to accept crimes of the past. In America, we have apologized for slavery and tried to ammend past mistakes of racism. In Germany, the negative legacy of NAZI-ism is well understood...many more example exist in numerous mature democracies. It is only certain immature countries (like the Republic of Turkey) where history is ignored, historical injustices defactualized, and then repeated in a modern way against the only remaining major non-Turkish group - the Kurds. All over the world there are Armenians who have direct memory of their grandparenst villages in places like Samsun, Kayseri, Kars, Trebizon, Van, Konya, Erzerum, Smyrna (Izmir), etc.... The memory of the 1.5 million will not die... History can't be changed with a few paid-for 3rd rate revisionist pro-Turkish historians, nor by desperate Turkish lobby websites, and least by often well-meaning, but ill-informed nationalistic (can you say defensive?) pro-Turkish web posters.
Fair Dinkum

Sydney, Australia

#3741 Apr 27, 2009
jeff wrote:
Some Turks (not all) lack the cultural maturity to accept crimes of the past. In America, we have apologized for slavery and tried to ammend past mistakes of racism. In Germany, the negative legacy of NAZI-ism is well understood...many more example exist in numerous mature democracies. It is only certain immature countries (like the Republic of Turkey) where history is ignored, historical injustices defactualized, and then repeated in a modern way against the only remaining major non-Turkish group - the Kurds. All over the world there are Armenians who have direct memory of their grandparenst villages in places like Samsun, Kayseri, Kars, Trebizon, Van, Konya, Erzerum, Smyrna (Izmir), etc.... The memory of the 1.5 million will not die... History can't be changed with a few paid-for 3rd rate revisionist pro-Turkish historians, nor by desperate Turkish lobby websites, and least by often well-meaning, but ill-informed nationalistic (can you say defensive?) pro-Turkish web posters.
Very well said.
a sad girl

Montréal, Canada

#3743 May 3, 2009
tekirdag,
i know you are trying to deffend ur race butunfortunabtly there was a génocide. My entire family was destroyed in ur city. Only my grandpa survived. Everything i know happened for a fact. I dont know about the rest but this did happen to my family.
Its not ur fault. I love turkish people, i live in peace with them. Some of the closest people in my life are turkish... But what happen to my family was a génocide.
i hope one day i will get everything they had back. God willing
a sad girl

Montréal, Canada

#3744 May 3, 2009
Fair Dinkum wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said.
very well said right
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#3745 May 3, 2009
a sad girl wrote:
tekirdag,
i know you are trying to deffend ur race butunfortunabtly there was a génocide. My entire family was destroyed in ur city. Only my grandpa survived. Everything i know happened for a fact. I dont know about the rest but this did happen to my family.
Its not ur fault. I love turkish people, i live in peace with them. Some of the closest people in my life are turkish... But what happen to my family was a génocide.
i hope one day i will get everything they had back. God willing
We are all sad but we are never desperate.
Whatever they will call to what happened to the Armenians in Ottoman empire, can not change the fact that one way or another whatever belonged to the Armenians have to be returned back to their rightful owners.
The world has been waiting for TR, the heir to the genocide plunders, for over 90 years, to at least make a gesture to correct the wrongdoings of their forefathers, but to no avail.
It is about time to hear someone cough up the goods very soon.
Nancy Gribble

Rogersville, TN

#3747 Jan 17, 2010
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it
How someone does or does not eat their turkery is none of anybody else's business, and no right is given to anyone who won't or want to paste a copy on here, so while proof is in your oven, Mr. Elias,(if that really is your name, which I seriously doubt, to me your just another Rusty Shackleford wannabe and I not only did respect but not much in the kitchen) the kitchen is not where one should find or need someone else to disprove what they do or like about turkey. So let's say you like dark and your neighbor who plays in that backpocket of yours likes white, minkeyshiners are all the same paddlepants demanding proof when there is not one ounce of water to drink from but you don't know your stuff stuffybritches so if it is proof you want well you'll have to paddlepants somewhere else cause 9 out of 10 minkeyshiners should not play with forest fires waiting for a match.
Armenian

United States

#3749 Jan 30, 2010
Nancy Gribble wrote:
<quoted text>
How someone does or does not eat their turkery is none of anybody else's business, and no right is given to anyone who won't or want to paste a copy on here, so while proof is in your oven, Mr. Elias,(if that really is your name, which I seriously doubt, to me your just another Rusty Shackleford wannabe and I not only did respect but not much in the kitchen) the kitchen is not where one should find or need someone else to disprove what they do or like about turkey. So let's say you like dark and your neighbor who plays in that backpocket of yours likes white, minkeyshiners are all the same paddlepants demanding proof when there is not one ounce of water to drink from but you don't know your stuff stuffybritches so if it is proof you want well you'll have to paddlepants somewhere else cause 9 out of 10 minkeyshiners should not play with forest fires waiting for a match.
May of the year. He can suck anything no age limit.

http://www.glendalenewspress.com/articles/201...
ARMEN

Netherlands

#3753 Jun 24, 2014
MAN sanin gyotun sikkim,sanin varyoxun axzinin bol-bol sikkim ay pedarast azarlar-- this words are not for normal azeri peoples,but bastered ones-nationalist and antihuman ones.When you attack ARMENIA OR NAGORNI KARABAX , then you will fil somthing thik and long and mighty in your dirty GYOT- will be to late
Genocide

Laguna Beach, CA

#3755 Jul 2, 2014
Genocide
aziz dostum dander

Istanbul, Turkey

#3756 Jul 3, 2014
armenian genocide story is the best story in 21 th cencury...

no grave , no massgrave, no withness , no evidence ,,, s
only stories, stories, stories

full of stories,,,

anybody has not found 1,5 million armenian deaths....

stories, stories,,,,,,,many stories many monuments but no grave,,,,,
stories stories stories...

stories , stories , stories,,,,no witnesss
stories stories stories no evidence

stories stories stories no grave ,no massgrave ,,,,,only stories....
hyper diaper

Los Angeles, CA

#3757 Jul 3, 2014
Lunch time at Carl's Jr. Mmmm. Miss Turkey. Kobe, Kobe, Kobe!!!
Ashley

Seattle, WA

#3758 Jul 3, 2014
RAHOWA WPWW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 45 min Chuck 19,382
Voto Latino: African Americans and Latinos Unit... (Mar '12) 5 hr lmer 942
Teaching men to shop for groceries 8 hr koni b 2
Photos: Miley Cyrus Posts a Makeup-Free Selfie 12 hr Big mike 4
LA Earthquake Prediction November 2014 16 hr nono no 2
Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) 20 hr Swedenforever 22
Nora Aunor is "All Time Greatest Artist/Actress... (Oct '06) 21 hr teddy rojo 1,340

Los Angeles News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match

Los Angeles Jobs

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Los Angeles News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Los Angeles

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]