8 alleged San Fernando Valley gang leaders plead not guilty to extortion charges

There are 17 comments on the Nov 12, 2010, LA Daily News story titled 8 alleged San Fernando Valley gang leaders plead not guilty to extortion charges. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Eight alleged leaders of a San Fernando Valley street gang pleaded not guilty today to extortion and conspiracy charges contained in a grand jury indictment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Be the change you want to see!”

Since: Dec 08

Albuquerque, NM

#23 Nov 19, 2010
Love wrote:
These guys are all great guys! You shouldn't say anything unless you know them and there situation. You should all be old enough to understand that the media is a bunch of BS liers! If you or your family is not in this kind of situation, you shouldn't say anything. Especially beacuse you never know it might happen to you! Relax, and stop talking SHI*!
Good. You can visit them all in the can.

How long before YOU wind up there?
Love

Powder Springs, GA

#24 Nov 22, 2010
"jones", sorry i didn't change my city & state, but just so you know, I know most of these guys and have a good relationship with them! So "jones" Shut the F up!!! Crazy person!!! lol......
Love

Powder Springs, GA

#25 Nov 22, 2010
and to MR. AyahuaCACA Shawanaman (LOL) Dont trip, I will go visit them until they are all out because NONE of them are guilty! Plus you don't know them or the situation, what they put up is all BS! But your the ignorant person to believe it all! N don't worry, I wont ever end up there, n if i do, what the heck is it to you??? like I told "jones" SHUT the f up!!!
Cowboy

AOL

#26 Nov 22, 2010
CANOGA wrote:
F ALL U GUYS THESE GUYS R MY GAY FRIENDS... THEY R GOOD PEOPLE!!!!
It's been a rough year to be a "Canoga Park Alabama" coco puff gangster, wouldn't you say?

First your hommie "Mickey Boy" got himself killed when the vato on the bicycle he tried to rob chased the little coward out into the street where he was flattened by a passing truck. Now he's just a urn full of ashes sitting on his mama's table.

Then there was Joey "Demon" Gomez who got himself killed along with three more of your loser CPA hommies who ended up badly busted up in the county hospital jail ward from a crash at the end of a police chase after shooting at a couple of mayates in Reseda. Now 'Demon' is dead and the other three are looking at the rest of their lives in prison. Read it and weep>>>>
http://www.dailynews.com/ci_15153090

Then there was your hommie, Enrique Gonzales, who got bitchh slapped by the judge when the appeal of his 50 year to life sentence for killing that paca TDS gangster at that party in Pacoima was turned down and he was sent back to prison to do his time.

Then their was your CPA hommies Chuy Cabrera and Saul Luna's appeal of their straight 60 year sentence plus a second indeterminate life sentence where the judge told them to shove their appeal up their culos and sent them back to prison to do their full time. You might remember them as the two CPA babosos who started shooting at those three mayates who were working on their car in their carport up on Roscoe and continued chasing and shooting at them from the sunroof of their stolen car. The two CPA fools didn't even hit any of the three changos with any gunfire but still each pulled down a 60 year and a life sentence.

Looks like the courts aren't fvcking around with you filthy little Canoga Park cockroaches anymore.

BTW, have you wondered why the D.A. decided to put the evidence on these eight CPA cockroaches thru the Grand Jury process instead of just arresting them and putting them thru the regular courtroom prosess? I could tell you but I'll let you find out for yourself the hard way. LMAO!!!

“Be the change you want to see!”

Since: Dec 08

Albuquerque, NM

#27 Nov 22, 2010
Love wrote:
and to MR. AyahuaCACA Shawanaman (LOL) Dont trip, I will go visit them until they are all out because NONE of them are guilty! Plus you don't know them or the situation, what they put up is all BS! But your the ignorant person to believe it all! N don't worry, I wont ever end up there, n if i do, what the heck is it to you??? like I told "jones" SHUT the f up!!!
Ooooooooo.....You're a real tough one, aren't you?? LOL!!

I know.....Prison is FULL of INNOCENT people....right.

A word of advice,'Love': Never say "never".

Keep up your attitude.....You'll land in jail eventually.
UR a B I T C H COWBOY

Powder Springs, GA

#28 Nov 24, 2010
COWBOY, yes you cowboy, your a BITC! On the real!!! Just so that everyone is clear, the reason they are going thru the Grand Jury process and the the "Petit Jury" (Dum* A**, that's what its called, NOT "regular courtroom process) is because the DA knows that they are NOT guilty! And by going thru the grand jury these guys dont have a right to speak at a grand jury hearing, they can only be cross-examined by the prosecutor, and the defense attorney plays no role.A grand jury is run mostly by the prosecutor, so the DA knows its gonna be hard for them to fight there case! but guess what COWGIRL, they have BOMB BAY Lawyers! So in your face Bitc!!!!!!!

“Be the change you want to see!”

Since: Dec 08

Albuquerque, NM

#29 Nov 24, 2010
UR a B I T C H COWBOY wrote:
COWBOY, yes you cowboy, your a BITC! On the real!!! Just so that everyone is clear, the reason they are going thru the Grand Jury process and the the "Petit Jury" (Dum*****, that's what its called, NOT "regular courtroom process) is because the DA knows that they are NOT guilty! And by going thru the grand jury these guys dont have a right to speak at a grand jury hearing, they can only be cross-examined by the prosecutor, and the defense attorney plays no role.A grand jury is run mostly by the prosecutor, so the DA knows its gonna be hard for them to fight there case! but guess what COWGIRL, they have BOMB BAY Lawyers! So in your face Bitc!!!!!!!
Hey, you sound REALLY smart!!

They have wireless in the cotton fields?
UR a B I T C H COWBOY

Atlanta, GA

#30 Nov 29, 2010
Ayahuasca Shaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you sound REALLY smart!!
They have wireless in the cotton fields?
No! But Im sure your MOM does!!!!

“Be the change you want to see!”

Since: Dec 08

Albuquerque, NM

#31 Nov 30, 2010
UR a B I T C H COWBOY wrote:
<quoted text>
No! But Im sure your MOM does!!!!
That's right!

My mom DOES have wireless!

Your mom has a STREET CORNER!!

LOL!! Try again!!
COWBOY

AOL

#32 Nov 30, 2010
UR a B I T C H COWBOY wrote:
COWBOY, yes you cowboy, your a BITC! On the real!!! Just so that everyone is clear, the reason they are going thru the Grand Jury process and the the "Petit Jury" (Dum*****, that's what its called, NOT "regular courtroom process) is because the DA knows that they are NOT guilty! And by going thru the grand jury these guys dont have a right to speak at a grand jury hearing, they can only be cross-examined by the prosecutor, and the defense attorney plays no role.A grand jury is run mostly by the prosecutor, so the DA knows its gonna be hard for them to fight there case! but guess what COWGIRL, they have BOMB BAY Lawyers! So in your face Bitc!!!!!!!
Hey BITCH, Thanks for the compliments. It's just sooo special to be thought of so highly by such a highly esteemed legal authority such as yourself. You may be only a mediocre criminal but i'll bet you're one hellova jailhouse lawyer.

I'm sure your little bald headed bean bag hommies down there in the county jail are relieved to know you are on their legal team defending them on this site. LMAO!

No doubt being the law expert you are you will be one of those "BOMB BAY" lawyers whining to the judge about how innocent these cockroaches are at their hearing Dec 21st in division 103. Just don't forget your greencard to use for ID to get into the courthouse. http://www.bubbarednecksteve.com/images/whine... ROTFLMAO!!!!
sussie

Los Angeles, CA

#35 May 22, 2012
Ayahuasca Shaman wrote:
"Sinner", "Lil Man", "Babo", "Sicko", "Speedy", "Jimmy", "Necio", and "Jairo".....
All of Canoga Park.
Wow.
Any surprise??
Like I've said again and again: "Coming to a neighborhood near you.....SOON"!!"
Well, it's too late......They're already there.
Now lock your doors and sleep well.
'Big Brother' will keep you safe......

Do uknow any of these guys?
sussie

Los Angeles, CA

#36 May 22, 2012
CANOGA wrote:
F ALL U GUYS THESE GUYS R MY FRIENDS... THEY R GOOD PEOPLE!!!!
Lmao.....well said iknow them too and thee good people
Takeoutthetrash

Downey, CA

#37 May 24, 2012
Trashy beaners gonna be trashy
angel

Mesa, AZ

#39 Aug 29, 2012
Sinner from Canoga cpa just PC d up in supermax at wayside .. I was in that dorm he was going against the grain .the homies where gonna whack him but he rolled it up before anybody can get to him....
V RESEDA 13 CK

United States

#41 Mar 27, 2013
Fxxk all cocopuffs RESEDA smashin on all u levas cp killa trucha! V SS WS RESEDA Xlll GANG CK ALL DAY
resident

United States

#42 Apr 11, 2013
i heard SINNER from CANOGA is a SNITCH ! you guys might wanna check that paper work thats the word on the STREETS........
magic

Palmdale, CA

#43 Feb 23, 2014
people like u tak to much smak but wen it comes to business u dont doshit one day blak nd brown will own up to there rights for exaple my i already hav a truth wit the bloods .. the movement is slowly but secure ....so just sit bak nd watch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4 hr Fact 6 2
Poetry 8 hr Beulah Casiano Rd 3
Topless Beach in The War on Truth in Venice Cal... 10 hr Culture Auditor 1
Thousands march in Hollywood to mark 1915 Armen... 23 hr Will 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri Hiawatha 19,847
News Husband, wife suspected of running `elaborate' ... (Jan '10) Thu wow 169
War on Free Speech at University of Maryland as... Apr 23 Culture Auditor 1
More from around the web

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]