danny

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Mar 28, 2014
So I have had many weird encounters, disturbing images, and also incidents that has happened to me on the metro bus.But this time! TRUMPS ALL. I was on my way to work on the 204 bus on Vermont. I usually have my military issued backpack when I go to work to carry my work uniform. By the way I am a Army National Guard Soldier. So I got on the bus which was packed like a cattle truck and I stayed in the front section of the bus to avoid smacking people in the face with my humongous back pack. I was leaning forward a little towards a gentelman in a wheel chair but not to much that I am physically touching him. So once everybody got on the.bus I leaned back so I was giving the guy space. So the guy in the wheel chair was what im guessing a x gang member or current I dont know but he had "magic" tattooed on top of his left eyebrow. He says to me "hey wtf you getting to close to me do you want me to suck your dick or what".????????? WHAT?! In my head I was thinking did he just really say that? I had headphones on but I had the music turned off so I know I heard right. I kinda laugh and asked him are you serious? And he was dead serious and asked me if I banged. I look nothing like a gang member I had on military issued boots (which I usually dont wear but it was raining) jeans and a plain tee. I take of my headphones and I guess he felt threatened and so out pf nowhere HE PUNCHES ME IN MY FACE! SO I GRAB HIS HANDS AND HOLD HIM DOWN. Leave him alone is all I hear from the other passengers LOL. I say im.not doing anything to him and so the bus driver gets involved and separates us. So the bus driver tells me to go to the back of the bus and for some reason even though I didnt do shit tp this guy listen to him and go to the back while im walking down people are just staring at me like I just beat his ass which I didnt lay one hand on him. Man I was mad but now I laugh at it first he hits like a bitch and second not all handicap people are innocent lol thats my rant I want to here your stories!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 min Mary beth 20,663
Yahoo Security Alert: Resetting Password Isn't ... 2 hr Charles 1
white trash 9 hr Calilover 2
News Accused by CalFire, family files legal action 15 hr sologray 1
Versatile Machine Operators Wanted 19 hr FasTempsLA 1
Los Angeles Windshield and Auto Glass Repair. Fri jamie 2
HOW TO WIN YOUR EX BACK AFTER BREAKUP OR DIVORC... Thu Helen 1

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages