Chinese tourists power-shopping in U.S.

Chinese tourists power-shopping in U.S.

There are 14 comments on the Seattle Times story from Jun 3, 2013, titled Chinese tourists power-shopping in U.S.. In it, Seattle Times reports that:

Minutes after arriving by bus at an outlet mall in Cabazon, Calif., a dozen or so Chinese tourists hustled out to buy luggage that they planned to stuff with high-end clothes, shoes and bags.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Times.

2 Cents

Hsinchu, Taiwan

#1 Aug 21, 2013
We'd make even more tourist dollars if it weren't so hard for Chinese to get a tourist visa. But I get it. The places that would benefit most from a more sensible process would be Guam and Hawaii - two places with important naval bases - and we certainly wouldn't want the natives to become less dependent on our military largess. In the 80's, when Guam was thriving with tourist from Japan, the natives began demanding the return of excess Federal land from the military in order to built more resorts. A couple of local politicians supporting the natives ended up in Federal prison on corruption charges.
penny

Hemet, CA

#2 Aug 21, 2013
Cabazon outlets are full of Asians! They spit on the ground, they are loud, and they smell fishy. But if they spend money, I guess I can put up with it.
trust Jesus

Dresden, TN

#4 Aug 22, 2013
Amen
Gordon

Auckland, New Zealand

#5 Aug 25, 2013
Sure they come as tourists with money,they stay and infest your country like cockroaches.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Aug 25, 2013
bet all the crud they buy they get home and see 'made in china' stamped on it

Since: Jan 15

Buffalo, NY

#7 Jan 30, 2015
Yes Many of the people coming from different countries do power shopping in US. It is very famous in US. Nice collection is been available there. Other than this we can also get similar collection in the online stores such as http://www.camilla.com.au/
You Sociopath dimwit

United States

#8 Jan 30, 2015
Shop in your own country, develop your own, why shop in other that only helping them plunder more of your wealth so you can't build you nation economy nor help you prosper. Stupid!
HoeHoHole

Guangzhou, China

#9 Feb 15, 2015
Gordon wrote:
Sure they come as tourists with money,they stay and infest your country like cockroaches.
Ass hurt loser with no income is jealous of rich Asians? go back to ur dream job, burger flipper.
Charlie

New York, NY

#10 Feb 17, 2015
Asians provide for their family and themselves. Not like other government moocher groups.
JC-joyce

Orange, CA

#11 Mar 3, 2015
Gordon wrote:
not all of them is so rude. and not all of you are good manners. that's it
Anonymous

Santa Monica, CA

#12 Mar 7, 2015
In the United States alone, there are approximately 11,400,000 people on welfare, which is 4.1% of the total population. The government spends 139.19 billion dollars a year (excluding food stamps and unemployment) on welfare. Here are the welfare demographics :

Percentage of people who are white - 38.8%

Percentage of people who are black - 39.8%

Percentage of people who are Mexican - 15.7%

Percentage of people are who are Asian - 2.4%

Basing off the statistics, I'd say blacks and whites are useless. However, given the fact blacks only make up 13.2% of the population and there are more of them using welfare, they are probably the most useless race. We can also see how unproductive and useless their native countries are too. Always needing food, money, water, shelter, clothing, medical, and military support from other countries. We are protecting a dying race.
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#13 Mar 7, 2015
kpz01 wrote:
In the United States alone, there are approximately 11,400,000 people on welfare, which is 4.1% of the total population. The government spends 139.19 billion dollars a year (excluding food stamps and unemployment) on welfare. Here are the welfare demographics :
Percentage of people who are white - 38.8%
Percentage of people who are black - 39.8%
Percentage of people who are Mexican - 15.7%
Percentage of people are who are Asian - 2.4%
Basing off the statistics, I'd say blacks and whites are useless. However, given the fact blacks only make up 13.2% of the population and there are more of them using welfare, they are probably the most useless race. We can also see how unproductive and useless their native countries are too. Always needing food, money, water, shelter, clothing, medical, and military support from other countries. We are protecting a dying race.
I am Asian, born with some gene mutation to be equivalent to the Germans. I was raised by the German American elites and mostly only hang out with the Whites. Among the Whites, I am their alpha-male. To the German Whites, I would be their equivalent of the Waffen-SS.

Here is my take about the Whites. They lack the genetic trimming. The best way to understand genetic trimming is to look at Asia:

1. If you are lazy, incompetent, stupid or have bad attitude, you will not survive in Asia.

2. Your family lineage is important. If your father is a pervert, you will bear a bad reputation from your father and the girls in the village will shun you. A white friend asked me, "Tell me more." I explained, "When a person reach an old age, the person is expected to behave accordingly. For example, a 60-year-old man is not supposed to lust after a teenager's girl's boobies or butts..." I gave a few more examples...and my White friend exploded into a tirade.

"Damn the Asian culture. I will not allow any culture to tell me what to do, violate my personal right. I will never give up the joy in looking at boobies and butts."

3. Successful and productive Whites are caught in the cauldron of work-work-squeeze-squeeze. They are so scared to be slipped off the success bus. They hardly have children or even have time to properly raise their children. The White trashes have so much more free time and breed more. And White trashes do not really teach their children any values, or if they actually do, they teach wrong ideas. Basically, the Whites lack an equivalent of Confucius value.

4. Most White societies are well off. White women enjoy job opportunities a lot more than Asian women. White women divorce their husbands quite often because of sex, not because of intelligence or money. White genes are selected for sex, not intelligence, not manner. In Asia, Asian women select men based on financial success, intelligence for survival. Asian genes are selected to compete, to survive.

5. For thousand of years, the Whites were naturally selected to be survive the cold weather, to be bigger, stronger. The Blacks were naturally selected to survive the harsh African continent, to be more tougher and even stronger. The Asians were naturally selected to survive the densely pack population, to be enduring and efficient.

In the modern era, with the aid of machines and environment control, being bigger, stronger, tougher is not as advantageous. Being enduring and efficient is still an advantage.
----------

So, due to bad social systems welfare and culture-wise, the Whites are unnaturally promote bad genes to propagate in their gene pool. The average White is genetically inferior to the average Asian. But the current Asian person is held back by back-ward Asian culture.
goldstone report

Bradenton, FL

#19 Jun 4, 2015
it is lawyers gone wild....................the zionist fifth column and DAVID WURMSER , Dick Cheney , Bill Rapfogel , Jonathan Pollard , Peter Madoff , Bill Kristol are looking for more crooked Congressmen , TO SELL TO THE ISRAELI WAR PROFITEERS

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#20 Jun 25, 2015
Charlie wrote:
Asians provide for their family and themselves. Not like other government moocher groups.
Exactly, they aren't any burden to our recovered U.S. Economy....they spend, and don't take....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 min VINNY DINARDI 20,101
loan offer (Oct '13) 1 min MonicaJ 2
News Shopping center giants face off in CarlsbadAug ... 21 hr bodhi451 1
Looking at vinyl replacement windows in Los Ang... (Jan '09) Sat Henry 349
DONALD TRUMP a NIGERIAN PRINCE by Birth Certifi... Sat TRUMP ADMENSTRUATION 1
NO ILLEGALS DRUGS in U.S. Fri perple nerple 4
FDNY rescues 910-pound woman through apartment ... Thu witness 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages