First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Esther

Los Angeles, CA

#68 Sep 5, 2011
If anybody has been sexual harassed by shelters, please email me at: specialme35@yahoo.com.
If anybody stupidly try to insult and harass me through my email, then I have written evidence against you.
josefina

Los Angeles, CA

#70 Jul 8, 2013
Hello my family is going kinda of the similar situation, here at the westwood transitional salvation army.
They denied donation to the homeless beside the staff members take it fir there own use.how sad is this
Esther

Los Angeles, CA

#71 Aug 17, 2014
I am glad those black and white printing words are still here and stay forever. If I am wrong, God will punish me and my life will get worse and worse. Also if I lie, this words are evidence then Salvation Army Bell shelter can sue me. Where are you now ex-client and Forgiveness? Especially to Forgiveness, your words are full of hatred, evil and mean. Please respect your color and culture so to give other people a chance to get close and understand your culture better.

After these years, my situation is getting better and will be better down the road--I can predict that. I wrote a book: http://www.amazon.com/Transforming-Gods-Plan-...

I wish you can buy it, it really helps your mental strengths. I am no longer a homeless and soon I am able to rent my own luxury apartment. I wish you both "GOOD LUCK"!!! I really mean it. God knows my heart so He blesses me. By the way during these years I also read newspaper about some scandals happened in Bell shelter. Sad and sorry that you are not smart enough to observe on your own and have been used by Bell shelter to attack a real good Christian like me.
Esther

Los Angeles, CA

#72 Aug 17, 2014
Also above message is to "human". I wonder if "human, ex-client, and Forgiveness" are telling the truth. They keep accusing me as a big liar and mentally ill then why they are soooo afraid to show their true name. Do they have any common sense and do they have normal mental condition to truly believe that other people will believe their words without a real name and provide solid evidence just by talking whatever they want with a "Nice" "Honest" "Kind" Truthful" mouth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 14 hr Fact 6 2
Poetry 17 hr Beulah Casiano Rd 3
Topless Beach in The War on Truth in Venice Cal... 19 hr Culture Auditor 1
Thousands march in Hollywood to mark 1915 Armen... Fri Will 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri Hiawatha 19,847
News Husband, wife suspected of running `elaborate' ... (Jan '10) Thu wow 169
War on Free Speech at University of Maryland as... Apr 23 Culture Auditor 1
More from around the web

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]