Police aware of Mongols' presence

When the ringleader of an international outlaw motorcycle gang moved to West Covina three years ago, police immediately became aware it. Full Story
Diamond

Downey, CA

#144 Nov 23, 2008
larry wrote:
Diamond is a patch flying member of a criminal organization. He is not an individual he is a member. A full fledged GANG MEMBER whose only concern is his ability to wear his colors. He refuses to see the similarities he and his brethren have to street gangs. Is it because you and your kind are mobile? because you don't represent a street? You and your outlaw biker gang are one in the same. Your members use intimidation and violence to further your drug sales and control over various parts of this state if not this country. I hope you get you jacket back and can wear it to your funeral. That where most of your kind end up. Maybe you didnt hear about the green light the Mexican Mafia has on your club or the fact one of your members killed a Hells Angel leader in Nor Cal.Dont get me wrong I wish you were all gone.The MONGROLS,The H.A.s,The eMe,the street gangs, all of you
Keep talkin shit Larry. I am an individual. And not a 'he'.......I'm a woman you dip! But guess you didn't notice from my other blogs & my name! You do not tell me that I'm a gang member! How dare you! You don't even know me. If I was doing crimes I'd be in jail too! Don't you belong to some 'group'? A Democrat? Republican? Whatever? Something? Ignorant people like you just DON'T GET IT AND NEVER WILL! Oh and the people who work in the government or law enforcement never commit crimes?? That's BS! I've always said on my blogs that people who commit crimes should be in jail. Why do you keep changing it around??!! You're making it out that I condone criminal activity and I DON'T! That's why I say you don't get it! And just by saying the Mexican Mafia has a green light out on the Mongols.......how do you think this is so???? Are you a member of the Mexican Mafia that you are privi to this kind of information?? Stop being such a bully and understand that I want all criminal activity to stop.....no matter what club, group, organization or whatever they belong to!
larry

Whittier, CA

#145 Nov 23, 2008
How can you claim individuality when you run with a criminal organization that identifies itself with a jacket? Oh yeah maybe your a little less informed than you think. It was clearly stated that the MONGROLS were in a fued with the H.A. "club" and the Mexican Mafia . I dont believe everything I read but it sure make perfect sense to me. The MONGROLS have killed H.A. members and a leader. They are also making drug sales,which takes buisness away from the eMe,without paying taxes to the eMe. So like I said good luck with your patch. By the way I would really rethink whose ignorant. I am not the one associated with a criminal organization with a price on its head.You are in denial of the company you keep. Get it girl?
Diamond

Downey, CA

#146 Nov 23, 2008
larry wrote:
How can you claim individuality when you run with a criminal organization that identifies itself with a jacket? Oh yeah maybe your a little less informed than you think. It was clearly stated that the MONGROLS were in a fued with the H.A. "club" and the Mexican Mafia . I dont believe everything I read but it sure make perfect sense to me. The MONGROLS have killed H.A. members and a leader. They are also making drug sales,which takes buisness away from the eMe,without paying taxes to the eMe. So like I said good luck with your patch. By the way I would really rethink whose ignorant. I am not the one associated with a criminal organization with a price on its head.You are in denial of the company you keep. Get it girl?
Oh and the Hells Angels have never murdered a Mongol? Why don't you mention that??? You act like you know it all just because the news and law enforcement has said it is so. Remember there are always 2 sides to a story. We just haven't heard the other side because there has been no trial yet. Innocent until PROVEN guilty. So why weren't more Mongols arrested? What.....60 to 70 were and hundreds weren't. After 3 years that's all? There is bad in every group. Meaning those that commit crimes. Bad cops, bad priets, bad presidents, bad politicians, bad teachers. So should be say all cops are bad because some commit or have committed crimes???
crazysteve

West Hills, CA

#147 Dec 4, 2008
you can get your support the mongols chit from
www.honorfewfearnone.com
GOD be with US

Belfast, UK

#148 Dec 4, 2008
ooh my no coment
GOD be with US

Belfast, UK

#149 Dec 4, 2008
Diamond wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and the Hells Angels have never murdered a Mongol? Why don't you mention that??? You act like you know it all just because the news and law enforcement has said it is so. Remember there are always 2 sides to a story. We just haven't heard the other side because there has been no trial yet. Innocent until PROVEN guilty. So why weren't more Mongols arrested? What.....60 to 70 were and hundreds weren't. After 3 years that's all? There is bad in every group. Meaning those that commit crimes. Bad cops, bad priets, bad presidents, bad politicians, bad teachers. So should be say all cops are bad because some commit or have committed crimes???
why not you seem to think one bad apple in the romany world makes them all bad. so one bad cop all bad cops.one bad biker all bad bikers ????
Dino

La Puente, CA

#150 Dec 5, 2008
Diamond wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep talkin **** Larry. I am an individual. And not a 'he'.......I'm a woman you dip! But guess you didn't notice from my other blogs & my name! You do not tell me that I'm a gang member! How dare you! You don't even know me. If I was doing crimes I'd be in jail too! Don't you belong to some 'group'? A Democrat? Republican? Whatever? Something? Ignorant people like you just DON'T GET IT AND NEVER WILL! Oh and the people who work in the government or law enforcement never commit crimes?? That's BS! I've always said on my blogs that people who commit crimes should be in jail. Why do you keep changing it around??!! You're making it out that I condone criminal activity and I DON'T! That's why I say you don't get it! And just by saying the Mexican Mafia has a green light out on the Mongols.......how do you think this is so???? Are you a member of the Mexican Mafia that you are privi to this kind of information?? Stop being such a bully and understand that I want all criminal activity to stop.....no matter what club, group, organization or whatever they belong to!
Diamond, chill out a bit. Take a few deep breaths...
I thought you were male too. The name "Diamond" in a thread like this makes one think of the "1%" patch. I've only seen it in a diamond shape...

You've made good points. I agree with you on them. But, gettin' crazy with the responses doesn't make your point. Remember, Larry has his opinion and you have yours. Not everyone is going to agree with either of you.

I've stayed out of this thread for awhile now. Arguing with Larry is like wrestling a pig in mud. After awhile, you realize he enjoys it...
Booger

Long Beach, CA

#151 Dec 5, 2008
crazysteve wrote:
you can get your support the mongols chit from
www.honorfewfearnone.com
The Feds removed the image.
crazysteve

West Hills, CA

#152 Dec 9, 2008
Booger wrote:
<quoted text>The Feds removed the image.
go to honorfewfearnone.com click to you get to the store everything is still there the only thing the feds have done is block out some pic's of there agents and pic's of some logos
ONE STEP AHEAD

United States

#153 Mar 10, 2009
REMAS*KRIE*OSA

“I live vicariously through me”

Since: Dec 08

San Marino CA.

#154 Mar 10, 2009
Dino wrote:
<quoted text>
Diamond, chill out a bit. Take a few deep breaths...
I thought you were male too. The name "Diamond" in a thread like this makes one think of the "1%" patch. I've only seen it in a diamond shape...
You've made good points. I agree with you on them. But, gettin' crazy with the responses doesn't make your point. Remember, Larry has his opinion and you have yours. Not everyone is going to agree with either of you.
I've stayed out of this thread for awhile now. Arguing with Larry is like wrestling a pig in mud. After awhile, you realize he enjoys it...
I saw a younger Warlock with the diamond shaped like a gemstone and the 1% inside it. It was tattooed on his neck
Be proud of the USA

Los Angeles, CA

#155 Mar 10, 2009
BadaBing wrote:
I've dealt with the Mongols in several situations over the years. The older Mongols were very respectful, but the younger members gave them all a bad name.
Overall, they are nothing when they are alone, but all they gotta do is make a phone call and you got 10 minutes to boogie or your gonna answer to a whole bunch of wound up mexican bikers!
Well, letís understand and respect our cultural differences. Like many other Americans I was raised to always think about the future. We started preparing for college early. The Hispanic culture has the emphasis however on the here and now. While the future is important, living in the moment is a trait born and bread into most Hispanic people.

Along with taking time to enjoy the present, Hispanics tend to place less importance on time as a concept. This can be frustrating to many non-Hispanics who are used to a fast moving world and are constantly rushing and planning for the future. Personal interaction is more important than timelines. In many Hispanic cultures, not being on time is considered culturally acceptable, and it is the norm to be late to a meeting or appointment if one gets caught up talking to a friend.

Now, you see where this is goingÖ.. You live in America now. Please understand the American Culture that you have adapted. Itís great here. 1000% better than Mexico, and thatís why all Americans, no matter where you are from on Earth are here. So respect your own cultural background and speak proud about it always, and then step-up and become an American. Otherwise, you may want to consider relocating.

San Marino CA.

#156 Mar 11, 2009
Be proud of the USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, letís understand and respect our cultural differences. Like many other Americans I was raised to always think about the future. We started preparing for college early. The Hispanic culture has the emphasis however on the here and now. While the future is important, living in the moment is a trait born and bread into most Hispanic people.
Along with taking time to enjoy the present, Hispanics tend to place less importance on time as a concept. This can be frustrating to many non-Hispanics who are used to a fast moving world and are constantly rushing and planning for the future. Personal interaction is more important than timelines. In many Hispanic cultures, not being on time is considered culturally acceptable, and it is the norm to be late to a meeting or appointment if one gets caught up talking to a friend.
Now, you see where this is goingÖ.. You live in America now. Please understand the American Culture that you have adapted. Itís great here. 1000% better than Mexico, and thatís why all Americans, no matter where you are from on Earth are here. So respect your own cultural background and speak proud about it always, and then step-up and become an American. Otherwise, you may want to consider relocating.
WOW! Well said! This should be posted any place where the subject comes up
Cesar Chavez Jr

West Covina, CA

#157 Mar 11, 2009
Be proud of the USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the obviously deep thought but...your ideological insight belongs in a text book in a private school. This is 2009..your not going to change cultures so America will assimilate into a multicultural society. USA is about to shed many of the old school attitudes as minorities become the majority. I love the USA but change is near.

San Marino CA.

#158 Mar 12, 2009
Cesar Chavez Jr wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for the obviously deep thought but...your ideological insight belongs in a text book in a private school. This is 2009..your not going to change cultures so America will assimilate into a multicultural society. USA is about to shed many of the old school attitudes as minorities become the majority. I love the USA but change is near.
And not for the better Im sorry to say.
JPC

Yorba Linda, CA

#159 Mar 12, 2009
Diamond wrote:
<quoted text>
They are all thugs so lock them up.
good karma

Oxnard, CA

#160 Mar 12, 2009
cant blame a group for making money the illegal way. with the unemployment so high, im sure alot of us are contemplating robbing a bank or two.
the problem is: how do you keep from getting the die pack?
ha ha ha
pccitizen

Orlando, FL

#161 May 4, 2009
It's time to wake up and look at the bigger picture..........YOU are going to be targeted next!
Pony

United States

#162 May 4, 2009
Diamond wrote:
<quoted text>
Look there is a show out on the discovery channel where they interview the mongols and they admit them selves that they are pretty much nothing but scum bags. So this is out of their own mouths. There are no 2 stories when they admit they are there for nothing but to break the law.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#163 May 12, 2009
Can anyone provide me some basic information on California Criminal Law?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nora Aunor is "All Time Greatest Artist/Actress... (Oct '06) 41 min carvindeleon 1,331
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Cry Baby 19,374
Lesbian Love, More Intimate than most? 11 hr RisaRainbow 1
Lawmaker sworn in with bash that busts tradition 11 hr Sam Toliver 2
loving the la 18 hr Anonymous 1
Armenian organized crime grows more complex (Oct '10) Sun makerizian 791
Obama helps raise campaign cash for Democrats a... Sat the Light 8

Los Angeles News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match

Los Angeles Jobs

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Los Angeles News, Events & Info