Police aware of Mongols' presence

Police aware of Mongols' presence

There are 194 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Oct 23, 2008, titled Police aware of Mongols' presence. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

When the ringleader of an international outlaw motorcycle gang moved to West Covina three years ago, police immediately became aware it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
free to choose legitimacy

Oxnard, CA

#185 Nov 21, 2013
@DESHAWN.....U FOLKS HAVE YOUR OWN MCs so chill u cant.provoke your brothers give.permision to u through your bromances so your problem is....

Oxnard, CA

#187 Nov 21, 2013
Hey what about those outlaws ?? My father was a member for some time after his stint in the army all MCs where derived from THE ANGELS WHEN THEY RETURNED FROM WW2the.purpose of this creation of the hells.angels was ?

Oxnard, CA

#188 Nov 22, 2013
And like most of u or us dont always look for ways to avoid paying full taxes so whats worse? they r both just as bad and both have far reaching.effects
Daequan McRapeo

Manassas, VA

#189 Nov 22, 2013
streets wrote:
Along with the constant harrassment by Law Enforcement of the Mongols MC, comes harrasment by Law Enforcement of any Latino riding a Harley. Law Enforcement has stepped up stops in Pico Rivera, Montebello, and surrounding cities.
I dont know what they teach cops these days , but not everyone that rides a Harley is an outlaw motorcycle rider, with that, stopping law abiding bikers simply because they ride, I would think is a violation of law in and of itself.
Please stop police harrasment!!!!
The pigs mess with anyone with a dark complexion, that's their job! The pigs hate minority's and target you specifically. So I suggest all minorities spit in the face of all pigs and their fans.When a cop gets shot I throw a party!!!!!
Rated X

Babylon, NY

#190 May 7, 2014
Daequan McRapeo wrote:
<quoted text>The pigs mess with anyone with a dark complexion, that's their job! The pigs hate minority's and target you specifically. So I suggest all minorities spit in the face of all pigs and their fans.When a cop gets shot I throw a party!!!!!
The police don't only mess with people of color ... they do profile though.
Mike

Perris, CA

#191 May 21, 2014
Cops make mistakes too, either you are a troll or a in unenlightened individual to really think cops are perfect. Yes it's a tough job but no one forced anyone into that job. The police need a totally independent control and I mean control because this is a position of great potential for abuse and killings. Sure there are good cops but in real life they are most, out of control. "You live in a dream world neo "
Who cares

Bellingham, WA

#192 May 21, 2014
What they do is wrong, they are in a gang for fear go going it alone. I don't know what they call them now but back in the day it was puxxy Thank god my daughters think more of themselves to get with them.
Who cares

Bellingham, WA

#193 May 21, 2014
Rated X wrote:
<quoted text> The police don't only mess with people of color ... they do profile though.
. And the first time you are threatened your on the phone calling 911 asking for help.
Out For Blood

Pasadena, CA

#195 May 24, 2014
BadaBing wrote:
I've dealt with the Mongols in several situations over the years. The older Mongols were very respectful, but the younger members gave them all a bad name.
Overall, they are nothing when they are alone, but all they gotta do is make a phone call and you got 10 minutes to boogie or your gonna answer to a whole bunch of wound up mexican bikers!
It's a shame that these bikers-outlaw gang types call themselves "Mongols" because they are not from Mongolia !
Dark Avenger

Marysville, CA

#197 Apr 2, 2016
Daequan McRapeo wrote:
<quoted text>The pigs mess with anyone with a dark complexion, that's their job! The pigs hate minority's and target you specifically. So I suggest all minorities spit in the face of all pigs and their fans.When a cop gets shot I throw a party!!!!!
Spoken like a true hood rat, bottom feeding, welfare abusing, drug dealer. By the way, pull your pants up. Sagging is for thugs.. Somebody should staple your pants to your waist.
zeke the pinhead

Petersburg, VA

#199 Apr 4, 2016
Pinhead lives matter, we just do not wear the pants down, that is for punks.
jassieq

Las Vegas, NV

#200 Apr 27, 2016
I am a former Delta sorority sister and I have a confession! Delta sisters pay for murders of gang and other organizations members to make it look as if there is internal conflict! Our secret creed is to divide and conquer !
uncool gay hair

Selma, CA

#201 Apr 30, 2016
Ted Striker is a dork host for 21 pilots at Kroq sponsored in door concert check youtube and see
Loud pipe

Glendora, CA

#203 Jul 8, 2016
Dino wrote:
<quoted text>Clue? Maybe you should get one, if you can.

I've known a lot of bikers over the years, some were club members. Some weren't. I've never had a problem with any of them. Never had a biker want to beat me down or take away my rights.

Can't say the same for the cops. Yeah, the "Good-Guys" making our streets safer? Tell that to some of the folks that have been beaten and killed by the "Good-Guys".
Those loud bikes are so annoying when they ride by you. It's so funny how you guys think your cool when you are just annoying everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 min Theresa head gibbons 20,479
‘Hillary Hospital’ Signs Welcome Hillary Clinto... 5 hr Paris 2
19 f for daddies Aug 20 Gjomgmf 4
Chris Powell Editor of the JI investigated for ... Aug 20 Herc213 1
News Naked Trump Statues Around USA Aug 20 Mjr64 1
National Historical Numbers Hit High this Month... Aug 19 My Homeless Husband 2
What to Do if You are Wrongfully Accused of Har... (May '08) Aug 19 donn 104

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages