Police aware of Mongols' presence

Police aware of Mongols' presence

There are 194 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Oct 23, 2008, titled Police aware of Mongols' presence. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

When the ringleader of an international outlaw motorcycle gang moved to West Covina three years ago, police immediately became aware it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Green Light

Irvine, CA

#1 Oct 24, 2008
I have no comment
clown

Monrovia, CA

#2 Oct 24, 2008
He sounds very arrogant, but you'd have to be to do what he did.
glendale 1985

United States

#3 Oct 24, 2008
Hmmm. i got an idea. lets shoot every biker on the road that has any gang vest on.
streets

Long Beach, CA

#5 Oct 24, 2008
Along with the constant harrassment by Law Enforcement of the Mongols MC, comes harrasment by Law Enforcement of any Latino riding a Harley. Law Enforcement has stepped up stops in Pico Rivera, Montebello, and surrounding cities.

I dont know what they teach cops these days , but not everyone that rides a Harley is an outlaw motorcycle rider, with that, stopping law abiding bikers simply because they ride, I would think is a violation of law in and of itself.

Please stop police harrasment!!!!
Dino

Bellflower, CA

#6 Oct 24, 2008
streets wrote:
Along with the constant harrassment by Law Enforcement of the Mongols MC, comes harrasment by Law Enforcement of any Latino riding a Harley. Law Enforcement has stepped up stops in Pico Rivera, Montebello, and surrounding cities.
I dont know what they teach cops these days , but not everyone that rides a Harley is an outlaw motorcycle rider, with that, stopping law abiding bikers simply because they ride, I would think is a violation of law in and of itself.
Please stop police harrasment!!!!
Just F-n' wonderful...

Cops out in force. My scooter has been down for awhile and I'm supposed to be back on the road tomorrow. Just what I need is a bunch of cops messing with me...

Went thru enough of that crap back in the late 70s...
clue

United States

#7 Oct 24, 2008
Dino wrote:
<quoted text>Just F-n' wonderful...
Cops out in force. My scooter has been down for awhile and I'm supposed to be back on the road tomorrow. Just what I need is a bunch of cops messing with me...
Went thru enough of that crap back in the late 70s...
You should be upset about people that give bikers a bad name, not the police who try to enforce the laws and make the city safer.
ANGELSRULE

Long Beach, CA

#8 Oct 24, 2008
God made rice-grinders for non-Whites
BadaBing

Jersey City, NJ

#9 Oct 24, 2008
I've dealt with the Mongols in several situations over the years. The older Mongols were very respectful, but the younger members gave them all a bad name.

Overall, they are nothing when they are alone, but all they gotta do is make a phone call and you got 10 minutes to boogie or your gonna answer to a whole bunch of wound up mexican bikers!
EASY RIDER

El Segundo, CA

#10 Oct 24, 2008
I have to agree with streets, lots of Latino motorcycles riders in this area that are not part of the outlaw biker problem.We do not need harassment from law enforcement.
Dino

Monrovia, CA

#11 Oct 25, 2008
clue wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be upset about people that give bikers a bad name, not the police who try to enforce the laws and make the city safer.
Clue? Maybe you should get one, if you can.

I've known a lot of bikers over the years, some were club members. Some weren't. I've never had a problem with any of them. Never had a biker want to beat me down or take away my rights.

Can't say the same for the cops. Yeah, the "Good-Guys" making our streets safer? Tell that to some of the folks that have been beaten and killed by the "Good-Guys".
crank

Burbank, CA

#12 Oct 25, 2008
Dino wrote:
<quoted text>Clue? Maybe you should get one, if you can.
I've known a lot of bikers over the years, some were club members. Some weren't. I've never had a problem with any of them. Never had a biker want to beat me down or take away my rights.
Can't say the same for the cops. Yeah, the "Good-Guys" making our streets safer? Tell that to some of the folks that have been beaten and killed by the "Good-Guys".
So true. Bikers have never hassled me in my meth lab but the cops won't leave me be.
robert salazar

Perris, CA

#13 Oct 26, 2008
that undercover cop is a rat and should get a bullet in his head for his dishonor. that piece of shit!
robert salazar

Perris, CA

#14 Oct 26, 2008
haha thats a good one clue needs to get a god damn clue and stop being a suck butt and stop kissing ass to the cops! making are streets safer yea okay sounds like that comment must be coming from a typical white person in a upper middle class suburb you would say something like that but its not like that in the real world so get a clue and get off your knees allready im sure the cop gets enough of that at home.
robert

Perris, CA

#15 Oct 26, 2008
but but police harrasment is what pisses me off not a bunch of bikers doing thier thing as long as they dont fuck with me i dont care what they do but the cops on the other hand do bother me and whenever possible take away my civil liberties! i crap on law enforcement and as for you in pasadena angels smell like shit and need a damn shower! as you probably do also whiteboy! and you would not make that rice burner comment anywhere but in the safety of your computer coward!
UCLA ROB SAYS YES on 8

Redmond, WA

#16 Oct 26, 2008
Cops don't harass anybody that walks a straight line. Biker gangs and their loser affiliates are garbage.

Thank God for our brave men and women that serve our Police departments and that are doing everything they can to keep our streets safe from these thugs as well as other gangs not riding bikes.

These biker-gangs and all other gangs should do our society a favor and arrange a meting and all carry guns and shoot each other's brains out once and for all and disappear from our streets. We're all sick of you.

F the momgoles and F the hells angels,. And F all the gang-members you bunch of phaggets thinking you're all tough when you roll in bunches like wild dogs, and when you're alone you're pucies.

“ No Moe Mr Nice Guy”

Since: Jul 08

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Oct 26, 2008
Citizen UCLA Rob, whats all this crap about "brave" men and women that serve our police departments. They are nothing but a gang themselves, thats why they always need backup when they pull someone over. And now the fascist state has resorted to stripping the Mongols of their patches and colors. This in violation of our 1st and 8th ammendment rights. The Mongols started out righteous, and now with Cavazos in the can, they can get back to being so. Maybe now that Ruben is out of the way, Roger Pinny can come back and clean up the club. Just a thought!
what

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Oct 26, 2008
Jesus Saves
UCLA ROB SAYS YES on 8

Redmond, WA

#19 Oct 26, 2008
just-Rog wrote:
Citizen UCLA Rob, whats all this crap about "brave" men and women that serve our police departments. They are nothing but a gang themselves, thats why they always need backup when they pull someone over. And now the fascist state has resorted to stripping the Mongols of their patches and colors. This in violation of our 1st and 8th ammendment rights. The Mongols started out righteous, and now with Cavazos in the can, they can get back to being so. Maybe now that Ruben is out of the way, Roger Pinny can come back and clean up the club. Just a thought!
They are brave because they are risking their lives every day while they patrol the streets to try making our streets safe in our comminities knowing they are targets of hatred towards the by police-hating thugs. They call for back-up because safety is #1 rule, many thugs they pull over are packing, some are on speed, coke, pcp, heroin, you name it and you just never know what's gonna happen. My niece serves in the :ontana police dept and she is very petite and she was attacked by a large man at a domestic violence call, she was able to defend herself because of the good training she's received but what if this guy would have overtaken her and gotten a hold of her gun?
She's in the department not because of the money, but because she wants to make a difference by helping make or cummunities sfer for all of us.
Da Jooish Guy

Surfside, CA

#20 Oct 26, 2008
what wrote:
Jesus Saves
Well, just remember: Jesus Saves, but Moses Invests!
robert

Perris, CA

#21 Oct 26, 2008
UCLA ROB SAYS YES on 8 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are brave because they are risking their lives every day while they patrol the streets to try making our streets safe in our comminities knowing they are targets of hatred towards the by police-hating thugs. They call for back-up because safety is #1 rule, many thugs they pull over are packing, some are on speed, coke, pcp, heroin, you name it and you just never know what's gonna happen. My niece serves in the :ontana police dept and she is very petite and she was attacked by a large man at a domestic violence call, she was able to defend herself because of the good training she's received but what if this guy would have overtaken her and gotten a hold of her gun?
She's in the department not because of the money, but because she wants to make a difference by helping make or cummunities sfer for all of us.
hey college boy rob your comments are typical and classic of what the average white person from an upper economic class raised in nice suburbs would make knowing nothing of what cops do and the way it really is in the real world never gone threw police harrasment and abuse or been threw police profiling or quote fitting the description! i guess you never seen the police abuse and harrasment or been violated of your rights and liberties by these gangs with guns and badges! beeing a college man i figure you would know that but i guess you are ignorant! and for your information you and the cops are the pussies and cowards talking smack behind a computer screen i guaranty you would not say what you said in your first comment to anyone like those you called pussies to there face you coward! and the cops are nothing but pussies and cowards themselves and without those guns and badges of dishonor i will say it to there face! no they are not brave the brave men and woman are in the military fighting and dieing to defend our country! the cops are just a bunch of thugs with guns and badges abusing there power! so with that said go suck on a bullet boy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Distribuidora Duche West 11 min Gracilea Mond 3
The Trump low down 3 hr poc proud to be poc 1
After Orlando Scams & waste loom as charity mil... 4 hr Dewey 1
News Jehovah's Witness Tells L.A. Audiences of Defyi... (May '06) 4 hr judas raphan 90
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Hipocrit 20,505
News Hillary Clinton is exploring the outer limits o... 11 hr tumbleweed 3
Iowa LGBT Rural Summit Aug 25 Harry 1

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages