That is a pretty picture.

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 31, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. It was an awesome view..I could have looked at it for hours.
There was surprisingly a lot of really nice homes up there, I am sure mostly for the view, and area would be a lot cheaper, and cooler,(28C..lol).
Parts of this area of Dominican Republic, Sosua, have a big Jewish community, because after the second world war when a lot of countries would not give them refuge, they settled there, bringing with them dairy farms. Very interesting this history. And funny thing is after they settled here, lots of Germans did as well, displaced people they were called, disgruntled with what Hitler and war did. So lots of good schnitzel restaurants...lol!
I have soaked up a lot of knowledge about DR, I love this place. I got a lesson from a troll on currency,,it was so funny,,like I need one,(rolls eyes).
Whenever I go anywhere, I gather lots of information about the place, people, culture, food, language, etc.
Did you perform your tricks for the pinnipeds?

Mitchell, NE

#4 Apr 2, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you perform your tricks for the pinnipeds?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OAVL61yeCYsXX
Yup, she slept with them too.

“Clowns to the left of me,”

Since: Apr 13

Jokers to my right........

#5 Apr 6, 2013
STDs, her gift to the DR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Ronald 20,511
improve light load nardi leather steering wheel Wed nrg quick release... 1
True Christians need to obey ONLY GOD and remai... Wed Rose_NoHo 4
New song Wed Paris Cowboy 1
News Jon Shevell dies at 50, star J.P. Stevens athlete (Mar '08) Wed apparent sub-human 15
News Court Order Prohibits Playboys Gang Members Fro... (Apr '08) Nov 22 Lifer 412
News Armenian organized crime grows more complex (Oct '10) Nov 22 Zibberwack 794
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages