Jim Carrey mocks Charlton Heston

Jim Carrey mocks Charlton Heston

Posted in the Los Angeles Forum

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#1 Mar 26, 2013
Carrey,an ill-bred, untalented clod, needs to open his eyes and look up --way up-- to Charlton Heston,a real man superior in every way to this clown, and recognize that he, Carrey, isn't fit to stand in the presence of this man. To insult this great actor and great American patriot is shameful and not only should Carrey be chastised for it but likewise all those who have approved his despicable mockery of Heston. Carrey has sunk to the lowest level and deserves to be recognized as the low class person he is.
mndudester

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Mar 26, 2013
Jim Carry, what a looser, attacking a dead American that can't even defend himself. I bet dollars to donuts that he has an armed body guard. Jim has no qualms holding a gun and shooting people in movies to make a buck, what a hypocrite...

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#3 Mar 26, 2013
mndudester wrote:
Jim Carry, what a looser, attacking a dead American that can't even defend himself. I bet dollars to donuts that he has an armed body guard. Jim has no qualms holding a gun and shooting people in movies to make a buck, what a hypocrite...
If not, perhaps he should hire some after attacking Heston, who has many fans still around. Good point about the guns in the movies. I suspect he's about as nutty as the roles he has played.
New Yawker

San Leandro, CA

#4 Mar 26, 2013
Hey Carrey, you got the guts to join a live debate with Wayne LaPierre?

Silence
Rodney

Casey, IL

#5 Apr 7, 2013
If the people that go watch his movies and have anything to do with him would just Stop. I think he needs to go back to Canada and stay. He has the nerve to say thing's about Charlton Heston he can't come close to every being in his shoes. What next you Canadian Quack pick on John Wayne? Tell you what go on a debate with the National Rifle Association. With out your armed bodyguards or in your case you bring them if you really think they can protect you. All American Citizens should Boycott anything to do with Jim Carry and Hope he goes back to Canada.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Metrolink Orange County Line 2 hr METROLINK OC LINE 2
Metrolink 91/Perris Valley Line 2 hr METROLINK 91 PV LINE 3
Metrolink Riverside Line 3 hr METROLINK RIV LINE 4
Metrolink San Bernardino Line 3 hr METROLINK SB LINE 2
Metrolink Antelope Valley Line 3 hr METROLINK AV LINE 2
Metrolink Ventura County Line 3 hr METROLINK VC LINE 3
Los Angeles Metro Brown Line 14 hr LA METRO BROWN LINE 9

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance