Monica

Germany

#7 Oct 11, 2013
Hi, I am Monica from Canada, I want to share my testimony. Dr.Ozikor gave me the possibility to start my new and happy life with Michael. The commitment and Marriage spells worked beyond my imagination. 19th of August will be always in my memory as the start of our new life. We had the most beautiful wedding and I was in the seventh heaven from happiness. I am sure that this feeling will be with us among our whole life and it will never leave us. We will remain grateful forever. Please my friends if you need the help of this man just contact him through Email: [email protected]
benedict

Germany

#8 Oct 11, 2013
How do I know that this is for real because I don't have any money to pay for this an I don't think that any one is going to help me get my love back an get a job.
This is real my dear Tee.
This great man of the 7 spirits will bring your lover back to you within 48hours and also makes you get a nice job asap.
Contact him now: [email protected]
Zanaib

Germany

#13 Oct 11, 2013
My name is Zanaib. Am here to testify also about this great man and his 7spirits. This man is God sent to the earth to wipe away the tears of those going through love pains. This man brought my bf back to me just within three days after my bf has earlier abandoned me for 5months.
This man is truly the one you need to solve your love problem.
Contact him on: [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nearly 1 million immigrants ignoring deportation 8 hr Gwen 1
LA City Hall panel backs fining companies for a... Thu Robert 2
Poll Did God Intend For The Races To Be Separate? (Sep '12) Thu Robert 10
Smugglers use Uber-registered drivers to move m... Thu Harry 1
Marijuana is not a Good Mind Food for Recreation. Thu Culture Auditor 1
News 45 years later, Charles Manson still draws atte... (Aug '14) Thu Fatherted27 7
making money online - tips and suggestions (Jun '12) Jun 29 sunny 16

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages