Davis rally to remember death of Tray...

Davis rally to remember death of Trayvon Martin on Monday

There are 2 comments on the The Daily Democrat story from Jul 21, 2013, titled Davis rally to remember death of Trayvon Martin on Monday. In it, The Daily Democrat reports that:

People across Yolo County are expected to gather Monday evening to "reflect together" on the recent verdict handed down in the killing of Trayvon Martin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Democrat.

Since: Feb 09

Woodland, CA

#2 Jul 21, 2013
How about we stop pretending Trayvon was just an innocent kid walking home minding his own business. Because he wasn't.

How about we stop pretending Zimmerman shot him because he was black. Because he didn't.

How about we stop claiming that if Trayvon was white Zimmerman would've been found guilty. Because that's not true.

How about we stop acting like the jury got it wrong. Because they didn't.

How about we remember all the truly innocent people who've been killed across the country instead of a kid who made the mistake of assaulting a legal gun owner.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#3 Jul 22, 2013
All your how abouts, poster 2, are great but it doesn't fight the game plan of Hussein baraq o bamah of keeping the flames of war existing and growing between the races. Hussein baraq o bamah can't declare his martial law and thereby negating the Constitution, so Hussein can have his goon squads fan out across the nation. He can't do this if there is peace between the races and actually there can't be and won't be peace between the nations because without war between the races, the Blacks can't get a piece of America. Study the scenarios took place in South Africa, Zimbabwe and Zambia to see what is happening in America. identical or same, same in my vernacular.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Private College Admissions Counselling 1 hr College Concierge... 1
Ripple Effect Management Adds Two More Managers... 11 hr debra 2
Looking at vinyl replacement windows in Los Ang... (Jan '09) 15 hr jenny 350
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu I hate taggers 20,108
occupy leader hires soundgarden for police offi... Sep 1 los angles occupy... 1
head of los angles occuppy leader is also a pol... Sep 1 bomb sqaud leader 1
Resolution to Move On From the Hate Crimes in L... Sep 1 Patricia_McGurk 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages