FBI files on Tupac Shakur murder show...

FBI files on Tupac Shakur murder show he received death threats from Jewish gang

Posted in the Los Angeles Forum

Kirbyville, TX

#1 Nov 20, 2013
LG TV phones home with your viewing habits, names of files you screen, even if you tell it not to

Doctor Beet was alarmed to notice that his LG TV was showing him ads on its home screen; he investigated and discovered a hidden, undocumented setting to switch off collection of his viewing habits. Still suspicious, he monitored the packets flowing from his TV’s network interface and discovered that even with the “data-collection off” setting engaged, the TV still phoned home with the name of every program it showed, as well as the filenames of every video he loaded over its USB interface. All of this data was sent in the clear to LG’s servers.

Files state that Jewish Defense League had extorted money from 'various rap music stars' by making 'death threats' and then offering protection for a fee.

Not a single banker's fraud that triggered financial crisis has been prosecuted (VIDEO)

USA American cops now acting like hired thugs(VIDEO)

Voorhees, NJ

#2 Dec 16, 2013
Actually man i Just saw the documentary man he jumpeds someone? Then got shot?? wow what do you expect it's like a black on black trayvon zimmerman..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Actress Amanda Bynes leaves facility after psyc... (Dec '13) 4 hr You care 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr NO COPS JUST THUGS 20,174
News Tinder doesn't care if you live or die as long ... 8 hr Acuckman 1
News June DiMaggio breaks long silence on details su... (Oct '06) 10 hr marylynn 17
News Inside L.A.'s Highland Park music scene, a hub ... 11 hr bvcxbxfb 1
Woman mistakes Super Glue for eye drops and end... 16 hr June 1
The Best Way to Recover Data from SD card 22 hr blairchen0 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages