Animals Lose a Friend

Full story: Daily Breeze 29
Volunteer Jenni Harvey mourns shelter employee Christina Winzer at memorial at the San Pedro animal shelter. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nick

Tucson, AZ

#22 Jan 21, 2008
I love animals too, Bless her heart.
tammy christinas mom

Thousand Oaks, CA

#24 May 30, 2008
iwill ask why every day and i know i will never get a answer.she was my best friend a very sweet do for everyone girl!loved so very much. and i will say it again love your childern and do what you can because i know my chance is gone and passed. and you will carry it with you for the rest of my life.i love you sweet chrisy you will be in my heart forever.
Tammy Lawson

United States

#25 May 24, 2010
I miss you beautiful chrisy! My heart crys for you. I know your beautiful little boys will come back to me soon. My life is nothing without you. And your sweetheart of a dog and the man that loved you so we go to your grave
Every week. I love you chrisy!!!xoxoxoxo! Mom
mom

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Dec 10, 2011
Trevor and devin I love you very much! your mommy love you very much also. I miss you so much in wish you were in my life right now. I know you will read this someda.your mother was a beautiful sweet person. and she so upset thet daddy took you from me. She will be in your heart forever And you guys'll be in hers too. I love you sweet beautiful christina.
mom

Los Angeles, CA

#27 Apr 24, 2012
I miss u so much chriy!!! My life will never be the same without you. I would do anything to get you back. your precious person I know you love your boy's so much. I look at your beautiful face everyday. I always see you come in the front door when I use to hug you you little sholuder smell so good. I love you and I'm so sorry. mom.
mom

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Apr 24, 2012
Catherine devin I'm writing to this post for you guys. my heart is broke everyday without you. I know you remember the times y ou were with me and we had such a good together. trevory ou just wanted to watch tv tv and eat yourpop corn. And devin that you wanted to be with grandma and comb her hair until you couldn't stay awake any longer. and I had to sleep in the middle because you guys would fight over me. I love you so much. and I tried very hard to be in your life after mommy passed away. And some day you will know the truth. I will never lie to you. if grandma tammy.
mom

Los Alamitos, CA

#30 Jun 9, 2013
+ĄChrissy I love you so much trevor its your birthday soon, I have been watching videos of you and devin. You guys r so cute. I cant wait for u to come live with grandma.we will have fun looking at all the pics and videos together.I love u with all my heart, please know hoe much your mommy loves you.. she is with you every hour of every day.we will be together soon. Love you always grandma
Tammy christinas mom

Los Angeles, CA

#31 Oct 3, 2013
Hi Trevor and Devin This is your grandma again. I love both of you so much my heart cries for you everyday. I'm just posting this comment tell you how much I love you. and how much better love you. I know a good to see you soon and we could spend the rest of our lives together. so sorry your dad and Veronica take you from me. I did come to see you and you were gone and I call you all the time but your dad wont answer. just hold on and soon you'll be old enough to do what you want. and I'll be waiting to put my arms around you both and kiss you. stay strong and know I'm here and so is your mommy. she's watching you every day and when you're sleeping at night she can't see your face. I love you guys and I'll see you soon grandma tammy
Karen Wainwright

Covina, CA

#32 Mar 7, 2014
I am Christina's mothers cousin. I Love you Tammy so much!!! Christina is and always will be loved by me forever and ever. I feel her in my heart and soul. She loves her two boys with all the love inside her. Even though she is not here with us, her love will live forever until we see her again. Thanks for loving all animals and creatures. I MISS YOU SO VERY MUCH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News People confirms Bruce Jenner 'transitioning int... 3 hr ChopChop4321 35
Confessions of a "disabled" disabled pandhandler 3 hr Heavy Fed 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr laop 19,738
News Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) Mon Sister Mary 32
pa***in relief sizzurp kwsh for all Mon joe kush 1
News Finding right fit for Los Angeles still eludes NFL (Apr '14) Mar 29 bhesh 2
How can I delete my topix account? (Sep '11) Mar 29 stacey Barron 12

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at March 31 at 10:20PM PDT

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]