Review: Superior Wireless Consulting

Posted in the Los Angeles Forum

Superior Wireless Consult

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jul 8, 2014
"Intratem Wireles Services
1900 S Bundy Dr.
W Los Angeles, CA 90064

Beware of this company which also list themselves as Superior Wireless Services.
In the lobby of their building there is no mention of their business name and nothing on their door 325# either.
Complete rip-off and will not employ women. They will claim to offer benefits and insurance which is not true. In order not to pay out commission they will fire you one day before your 90 day probation period. That's how they get out of paying you and not paying EDD benefits.
There is no HR person, no IT person and very little internal structure period.
This company is owned by two Russian business men and a Director of Client Services named Michael Vasquez who interviews you and lies right to your face.
This is a sham operation and is heartless to people and their customers. The company really should be investigated by the state communications board and labor board. If you have issues about your wireless business plan, just audit it yourself and contact your carrier directly. Don't deal with Intratem or Superior Wireless Service. Very dishonest company to deal with so watch out and beware."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 min Simply Patsy 19,917
L.A. raises minimum wage to $15 an hour 3 hr skinny indio 3
Review: Diamond Forever Jewelry 7 hr William 2
So Help Me God, Northwest 19 hr Fotl 2
Judge Rejects D.A. Retaliation Against Defense ... Thu John Fielder 1
Sean Erenstoft Speaks with Napa Residents about... Thu John Fielder 1
Sean Erenstoft Volunteers to Aid in Ebola Relie... Thu John Fielder 1
More from around the web

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]