20-year-old man arrested in crash tha...

20-year-old man arrested in crash that killed LAPD officer in Harbor City

There are 3 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from May 7, 2014, titled 20-year-old man arrested in crash that killed LAPD officer in Harbor City. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

The motorist who allegedly crashed into a Los Angeles police patrol car in Harbor City, killing one officer and seriously injuring his partner, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

JOHN COBB

Tempe, AZ

#1 May 8, 2014
mexicans have a bad habit of running over People;its common to the
American government that,s why they keep doing it.
What

Torrance, CA

#2 May 8, 2014
Your comment made no sense and that's a testament to the American education system. You sound like a retard.
Bruno

Temecula, CA

#3 May 8, 2014
The state of California is too lenient on non licensed drivers. California said it is a good way to keep an eye on un doccumented people. I think it is a big mistake and doen't work because they run any way.
A very big % of latinos a huge rist to America, They seem to be in the news every day for doing something stupied, get tough on undocumented people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paltrow and Jolie accounts may have sealed Wein... 2 hr ThomasA 24
Weinerstein 2 hr ThomasA 8
Review: MI Windows and Doors (Apr '09) 3 hr DIVERSIFIED GLASS 121
Weinstein has a right to pleasure himself where... 23 hr Brooks 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Pedro 21,284
Huh? Mon Kay Hanna GED FAIL 1
News Feinstein suggests she's running in 2018: 'I'm ... Mon SOUTHERN MAN 16

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages