Teen dies after walking onto Hollywoo...

Teen dies after walking onto Hollywood Freeway

There are 67 comments on the LA Daily News story from Dec 6, 2009, titled Teen dies after walking onto Hollywood Freeway. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

A 16-year-old girl died early this morning after stepping in front of a Jeep on the Hollywood Freeway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
JOSE

West Covina, CA

#77 Dec 7, 2009
Jesus Christ wrote:
One less illegal alien...
I HOPE YOU DIE THE SAME WAY.
Raquel

Long Beach, CA

#78 Dec 8, 2009
ok the news is stupid and so are the cops, they have narrowed it down to two stupid possibilities.
However my girlfriends cousin was bestfriend with this girl, on saturday night her mother picked her from the movies after a bad date with her boyfriend where he yelled at her and the girls mother, supposedely she was in bed by 12, she then sneeked out of her house and took a bad walk, im sure she wanted death, teens these days seek suicide when their partner leaves them, i am sorry for the families loss but bad parenting! if your child is heartbroken you dont just leave her alone in her room by herself its stupid this whole thing could have been avoided!
Suicide is the reason this 16 yr girl was walking on the freeway not because someone left her there like a lost puppy!

“Fick?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#79 Dec 8, 2009
D avid wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame this on CalTrans. If they had installed warning signs forbidding pedestrians, bicycles, etc., this probably could have been avoided.
Every year, the warning sign of the 'family dragging each other across the freeway' inches it's way further north. It use to serve it's purpose just fine at the border. Now it's needed in NoHo. I wonder when the need will creep up to the 5/14 split?

...btw lol
A caring friend

Los Angeles, CA

#80 Dec 8, 2009
She was going through a stage in her life where she thought she had dissapointed her family instead of getting help she did what she thought was right. As far as her parents they were always there for their children(4 girls & 3 boys). She leaves behind her siblings, parents, & a wise grandmother. Our prayers goes out to her family.
THEN SPEAK UP

Garden Grove, CA

#83 Apr 11, 2012
THE TRUTH wrote:
I HAVE REAL CLOSE INFO ON THIS TRAGIC DEATH.. SEEMS SOME 1 REAL CLOSE TO HER IS BEHIND ALL THIS AND THE TRUTH SHALL BE KNOWN VERY SOON. MAY THE YOUNG GIRL REST IN PEACE. SHE WOULD OF NEVER DONE THIS TOO HERSELF.. SHE WAS JUST TOO HAPPY ABOUT LIFE.
THEN SPEAK UP PLEASE!!!
I love u sis

Van Nuys, CA

#84 Dec 10, 2013
Its been 4 years since your tragic death. Whether it was by choice or accident, you are gone but not forgotten. You live in our hearts and the good memories we have. Our family has learned to live with your loss. We might never know what really happened that night but we know our lord will judge those truly responsible. We are grateful our lord has given us the strength to live on without you. We love you Ceci...
Nena

Huntington Beach, CA

#85 Jun 9, 2014
She was in a relationship in where her boyfriend was overly possessive of her in where she was taken from her home by her bf and his cousin then dumped into the freeway as they cleaned their hands of her. She was a beautiful and brilliant individual, and sadly her case was dismissed as a suicide, her freinds and family left with no peace, no justice, simply a wound that no time could ever close..
Yolanda McCusker wrote:
I feel badly for the innocent driver. The victim of a victum left on the freeway to walk. This young beauy 1) walked on with intent to errase herself? 2) she ws left to suffer like a little lost puppy on the freeway by another driver 3) became dispondent after thrown out of the car she was a passenger in?(Why was she out at that time, she is a teenager?) 4) only to jump in front of a freeway moving vehicle. and die. Where were her PARENTS??
Either / or...her loving family is suffering. Many suffer from such a wreckless accident and / or intent!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: National Family Solutions (Jun '17) 2 min Busy_B 11
Hi Everyone 2 hr stagefrighter 1
This IS The BAck Page and Craigslist Casual Enc... 2 hr stagefrighter 1
Los Angeles Metro Red Line Wed Trash Talk 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Radio Flyer 3016 21,530
Gays And Fornicators God Will Judge ( REPENT) Apr 16 repent now 6
Jim Carrey ( God Will Give You Grace ) Apr 16 repent now 6

Los Angeles Jobs

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages