Teen dies after walking onto Hollywoo...

Teen dies after walking onto Hollywood Freeway

There are 67 comments on the LA Daily News story from Dec 6, 2009, titled Teen dies after walking onto Hollywood Freeway. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

A 16-year-old girl died early this morning after stepping in front of a Jeep on the Hollywood Freeway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Be the change you want to see!”

Since: Dec 08

Tijeras, NM

#3 Dec 6, 2009
It's not even safe to walk on freeways in NoHo anymore!
Yolanda McCusker

Redondo Beach, CA

#10 Dec 6, 2009
I feel badly for the innocent driver. The victim of a victum left on the freeway to walk. This young beauy 1) walked on with intent to errase herself? 2) she ws left to suffer like a little lost puppy on the freeway by another driver 3) became dispondent after thrown out of the car she was a passenger in?(Why was she out at that time, she is a teenager?) 4) only to jump in front of a freeway moving vehicle. and die. Where were her PARENTS??
Either / or...her loving family is suffering. Many suffer from such a wreckless accident and / or intent!
D avid

San Diego, CA

#11 Dec 6, 2009
I wonder if this young lady is the younger sibling of the dopey guy that was pulling wheelies on the fwy?
Mona Liza

Studio City, CA

#12 Dec 6, 2009
The first driver left her out on the freeway expossing her to be kill on the freeway, the last driver should be test if if he lay to the cop you've never know who could be the killer o sospicious of criminal conspirance.
D avid

San Diego, CA

#14 Dec 6, 2009
Ayahuasca Shaman wrote:
I blame this on CalTrans. If they had installed warning signs forbidding pedestrians, bicycles, etc., this probably could have been avoided.
Sad for the family

Fontana, CA

#15 Dec 6, 2009
I wish the apathy and insensitivity of these postings was surprising, but they’re not. Many making comments regarding this matter are self absorbed, narcissistic morons and are a vivid and pathetic reflection of the downward spiral of American society. Whether accidental or intentional, this is a horrific tragedy. A young lady has lost her life. I hope the idiot who left her on the freeway at 1:00 a.m. is identified and held accountable.
AAA

Oceanside, CA

#18 Dec 6, 2009
Ayahuasca Shaman wrote:
Genious, I think its always been like that, walking on freeways was safe at one point?
AAA

Oceanside, CA

#19 Dec 6, 2009
Sad for the family wrote:
I wish the apathy and insensitivity of these postings was surprising, but they’re not. Many making comments regarding this matter are self absorbed, narcissistic morons and are a vivid and pathetic reflection of the downward spiral of American society. Whether accidental or intentional, this is a horrific tragedy. A young lady has lost her life. I hope the idiot who left her on the freeway at 1:00 a.m. is identified and held accountable.
I agree!!!!!!!!!! The stupidity of these people, they want to share it with the rest but nobody cares about there non-sense, may this girl Rest In Peace.

“America & LEGAL Americans 1st”

Since: Aug 08

Chatsworth

#20 Dec 6, 2009
D avid wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame this on CalTrans. If they had installed warning signs forbidding pedestrians, bicycles, etc., this probably could have been avoided.
CalTrans??? You'd have to have an IQ under 10 or come from another planet not to know not to walk on the freeway.
Sad for the family

Fontana, CA

#21 Dec 6, 2009
West Valley Dave Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
CalTrans??? You'd have to have an IQ under 10 or come from another planet not to know not to walk on the freeway.
Really! Your concerned about the victim's intelligence. Get up. Walk to the nearest mirror. Look at the reflection and repeat the following,“Are you really that stupid?”
D avid

San Diego, CA

#22 Dec 6, 2009
West Valley Dave Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarcasm, Big Dave, sarcasm.
Enough

Pinecrest, CA

#23 Dec 6, 2009
Ayahuasca Shaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You want me.....
....but you can't have me.
You lovingly refer to me as "TWIT".
I'll refer to you as you are:'TWINK'.
Now go back to fantasizing about firemen....
Either way, you know I love you. If you want to do me in the butt, I'll be nore than happy to bend over for you.
OMG

San Diego, CA

#24 Dec 6, 2009
Who's going to take care of her two kids? Just 16, so many more to have, so much more welfare to collect, what a tragedy!
jess

North Hollywood, CA

#25 Dec 6, 2009
OMG wrote:
Who's going to take care of her two kids? Just 16, so many more to have, so much more welfare to collect, what a tragedy!
STFU you stupid, sterotypical, racist a-hole.
Jesus Christ

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Dec 6, 2009
One less illegal alien...
Harvey C

Van Nuys, CA

#27 Dec 6, 2009
we need to know all of this story and possibly prevent another tragic end to a young life.
ugh_ people

United States

#28 Dec 6, 2009
JesusCristo wrote:
<quoted text>
But you'll never get him to admit the truth. It hurts too much. He will post some invective twaddle here in a minute, his Mommy is making him a samich, then he'll go potty and be back on the boards, trying desperately to make friends and influence people. All to no avail. Pity the TROLL, or not.
you guys are here, bickering when a 16 year-old girl was hit by a car and died!?

“America & LEGAL Americans 1st”

Since: Aug 08

Chatsworth

#29 Dec 6, 2009
D avid wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarcasm, Big Dave, sarcasm.
I'm glad you said that...

“Be the change you want to see!”

Since: Dec 08

Tijeras, NM

#30 Dec 6, 2009
Sad for the family wrote:
<quoted text>
Really! Your concerned about the victim's intelligence. Get up. Walk to the nearest mirror. Look at the reflection and repeat the following,“Are you really that stupid?”
How's that working for >you<?

Obviously you've tried it in order to be recommending this method.
get a life

United States

#31 Dec 6, 2009
shankster wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your mouth you filthy jew
What are you stupid or something? What am I saying...it's clear you're stupid! Calling someone a 'filthy jew' is beyond stupid. Really shows your age and intelligence, both of which are most likely around 25! Now get off here and go play with your sister. Jerk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i need the best hookup dating sites in Los Angeles 3 hr Seth 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Trumptanic 21,667
News Royal Wedding: 'Beverly Hills' pumped for its p... 16 hr Concerned White 11
N. Korea just announced that they are giving up... 17 hr Mmmmkay 3
Illegal aliens in Southern California 17 hr Blasphemy 11
Specialized Bike Review ] Big Problems 19 hr JammedTrailBike 1
kayne west ( sinner sinner sinner) Fri Republicans Shill... 2

Los Angeles Jobs

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages