Search Warrants Served in Bell Garden...

Search Warrants Served in Bell Gardens, South Gate

There are 20 comments on the LAPD Blog story from Jun 21, 2007, titled Search Warrants Served in Bell Gardens, South Gate. In it, LAPD Blog reports that:

“Our investigation is not complete yet”

Los Angeles police served three search warrants today, June 20, 2007, two in the city of Bell Gardens and one in the city of South Gate. via LAPD Blog

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LAPD Blog.

casual observer

Compton, CA

#3 Jul 21, 2007
JENNIFER RODRIGUEZ wrote:
AND WHILE WERE AT IT ALL THE PROGRESS IN THE CITY EVEN THOUGH THEY STARTED THE PROJECTS WHEN I WAS STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL. I WILL TAKE THE CREDIT FOR ALL THE THINGS THAT THE PAST CITY COUNCIL MEMBERS STARTED BEFORE I CAME INTO OFFICE BECAUSE THAT IS THE TYPE OF PERSON I'AM. AND THE PAYOFF MONEY I HAVE RECIEVED WELL I'AM GOING TO SEE WHAT I CAN GET DONE ABOUT THIS FLAT A$$ AND WIDE HIPS I GOT.
you people are just not nice or decent at all. the above is rotten.
oh please

South Gate, CA

#4 Jul 21, 2007
JENNIFER RODRIGUEZ wrote:
AND WHILE WERE AT IT ALL THE PROGRESS IN THE CITY EVEN THOUGH THEY STARTED THE PROJECTS WHEN I WAS STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL. I WILL TAKE THE CREDIT FOR ALL THE THINGS THAT THE PAST CITY COUNCIL MEMBERS STARTED BEFORE I CAME INTO OFFICE BECAUSE THAT IS THE TYPE OF PERSON I'AM. AND THE PAYOFF MONEY I HAVE RECIEVED WELL I'AM GOING TO SEE WHAT I CAN GET DONE ABOUT THIS FLAT A$$ AND WIDE HIPS I GOT.
and if you believe she is the "person" on council--i have swamp land in idaho for sale
WOW

Lynwood, CA

#6 Jul 22, 2007
WOW
rightttttttttttt tttt

United States

#8 Jul 22, 2007
JENIFFER RODRIGUEZ wrote:
WE ARE GOING TO TAKE BIDS ON SOME CITY WORK IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BIDDING MEET ME AT APPLEBEES
yeah right
BELLGARDENS RESIDENTS

United States

#9 Sep 19, 2007
DO NOT VOTE FOR RODRIGUEZ
Bell Gardens Resident

Agoura Hills, CA

#10 Sep 25, 2007
JENNIFER RODRIGUEZ HAS MY VOTE AND THE VOTE OF MY FAMILY.
JENNIFFER RODRIGUEZ

United States

#11 Sep 25, 2007
Bell Gardens Resident wrote:
LOOK BITCHH I DON'T NEED YOUR VOTE I NEED MONEY TO GET MY FLAT ASSSS FIXED
Rodriguez is going down

AOL

#12 Sep 27, 2007
United Tow Owner Arrested
EGP News Service
Los Angeles Police Department detectives on Tuesday arrested South Gate based United Tow Company owner Shahram Shayesteh on two felony counts in connection with a criminal threat made during a February telephone conversation between two Bell Gardens city councilmen.
Shahram Shayesteh allegedly eavesdropped on a telephone conversation between council members Mario Beltran and Daniel Crespo. While Beltran was aware that Shayesteh was on the phone line, Crespo was not.
“We served search warrants last June at the United Tow Company in South Gate as well as at two other places,” said Lieutenant Paul Vernon of the LAPD Central Detective Division. The other two places were Bell Gardens City Hall and the home of Beltran.“Information from that search led to an arrest warrant for Mr. Shayesteh for obstructing a public official and making criminal threats.”
Detectives arrested Shayesteh at his home in the 5300 block of Donna Avenue in Tarzana around 10 a.m. and he was booked at the downtown Metropolitan Jail. Bail was set at $85 thousand.
The arrest stems from the investigation of a criminal complaint filed at the Central Police Station last February by “a person who reported that he was threatened during a telephone conversation,” according to the LAPD.
As previously reported by EGP, the threat is alleged to have originated from a disagreement over the awarding of a $5 million contract for towing services in Bell Gardens and was made against Crespo.
Authorities allege that Crespo told Beltran he had received a threat from Shayesteh after a council meeting last November when he raised concerns about the contract.
When contacted, Crespo said he could not comment on the matter due to the ongoing investigation.
EGP reported earlier this year that Crespo had complained that Beltran had “set him up,” and had secretly arranged the telephone conversation— which he (Crespo) believed would be private— to discuss concerns over the awarding of the lucrative towing contract. But according to Crespo, Beltran had arranged for a representative of the towing company to be on the line to secretly listen in on the conversation during which Shayesteh spoke up and threated Crespo.
Councilman Beltran could not be reached for comment.
JENNIFER RODRIGUEZ

United States

#13 Sep 27, 2007
EGP News Service
Los Angeles Police Department detectives on Tuesday arrested South Gate based United Tow Company owner Shahram Shayesteh on two felony counts in connection with a criminal threat made during a February telephone conversation between two Bell Gardens city councilmen.
Shahram Shayesteh allegedly eavesdropped on a telephone conversation between council members Mario Beltran and Daniel Crespo. While Beltran was aware that Shayesteh was on the phone line, Crespo was not.
“We served search warrants last June at the United Tow Company in South Gate as well as at two other places,” said Lieutenant Paul Vernon of the LAPD Central Detective Division. The other two places were Bell Gardens City Hall and the home of Beltran.“Information from that search led to an arrest warrant for Mr. Shayesteh for obstructing a public official and making criminal threats.”
Detectives arrested Shayesteh at his home in the 5300 block of Donna Avenue in Tarzana around 10 a.m. and he was booked at the downtown Metropolitan Jail. Bail was set at $85 thousand.
The arrest stems from the investigation of a criminal complaint filed at the Central Police Station last February by “a person who reported that he was threatened during a telephone conversation,” according to the LAPD.
As previously reported by EGP, the threat is alleged to have originated from a disagreement over the awarding of a $5 million contract for towing services in Bell Gardens and was made against Crespo.
Authorities allege that Crespo told Beltran he had received a threat from Shayesteh after a council meeting last November when he raised concerns about the contract.
When contacted, Crespo said he could not comment on the matter due to the ongoing investigation.
EGP reported earlier this year that Crespo had complained that Beltran had “set him up,” and had secretly arranged the telephone conversation— which he (Crespo) believed would be private— to discuss concerns over the awarding of the lucrative towing contract. But according to Crespo, Beltran had arranged for a representative of the towing company to be on the line to secretly listen in on the conversation during which Shayesteh spoke up and threated Crespo.
Councilman Beltran could not be reached for comment.
J RODRIGUEZ

United States

#14 Sep 29, 2007
oh please wrote:
<quoted text>
and if you believe she is the "person" on council--i have swamp land in idaho for sale
HEY I GOT PAYOFF MONEY LEFT HOW MUCH FOR THE LAND
Bell Gardens Resident

United States

#15 Sep 29, 2007
Bell Gardens Resident wrote:
SURE SHE DOES HA HA NEVER I'D VOTE FOR BUSH FIRST
J RODRIGUEZ

United States

#16 Sep 30, 2007
EGP News Service
Councilman Beltran could not be reached for commen
J RODRIGUEZ

United States

#17 Oct 2, 2007
EGP News Service
Councilman Beltran could not be reached for comment. REMEMBER WHEN YOU VOTE RODRIGUIZ IS PART OF THIS CORRUPTION..READ THE ARTICLES IN THE LA WEEKLY
AMEED

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Oct 7, 2007
EGP News Service
Councilman Beltran could not be reached for commen

United States

#19 Oct 30, 2007

United States

#20 Nov 1, 2007
Thursday November 1,2007: Beltran was arrested, yes I said, was arrested by the DA and charged with not filling campaign financial disclosures and conflict of interest regarding the towing contract. Remember Beltran is the BIG SHOT campaign manager for Rodriquez and Aceituno who are hoping to be re-elected to City Council next Tuesday November 6,2007. If this is the kind of city council you want to govern your city and represent you and your kids for the next 4 years then you should vote for JR & PA. But think about it---criminal Beltran could be your MAYOR next year. IS THAT SOMETHING WE BELL GARDENS RESIDENTS SHOULD BE PROUD OF???????? PERSONALLY IT SCARES THE HE----- OUT OF ME.
CRAZY KID

United States

#21 May 16, 2008
I AM LOOKING FOR BOXER FROM THE BRATS HIS REAL NAME IS RONNIE WAYNE DOWELL. IF ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN GET A HOLD OF HIM LET ME KNOW
iam

Los Angeles, CA

#22 May 16, 2008
go jenny
tipical day in BG

AOL

#23 May 16, 2008
CRAZY KID wrote:
I AM LOOKING FOR BOXER FROM THE BRATS HIS REAL NAME IS RONNIE WAYNE DOWELL. IF ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN GET A HOLD OF HIM LET ME KNOW
the queen is six feet under
laura

Bellflower, CA

#24 Sep 13, 2013
tipical day in BG wrote:
<quoted text> the queen is six feet under
I know how to get a hold of him but who wants to know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marco Rubio in 2016! 6 hr Tony 38
if u want to troll heres a site 12 hr intothelight 1
Shhhh. Don't say out loud why this is happening. 19 hr Unspoken 1
L.A. raises minimum wage to $15 an hour Thu skinnier indio 9
Desktop App Advertising Network - DeskTopAd Wed desktopapp 1
Review: Samsung Appliance Repair Wed Maria Alvir 1
News Get lost at The Federal Bar in Long Beach over ... Wed JR Reese 1
More from around the web

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE