Whata s Hot! Banner shows Long Beach ...

Whata s Hot! Banner shows Long Beach councilperson has no clothes

There are 1 comment on the Press-Telegram story from Feb 1, 2014, titled Whata s Hot! Banner shows Long Beach councilperson has no clothes. In it, Press-Telegram reports that:

Hop in your car and drive by the building at 3939 E. Anaheim St., where the owner and extraordinarily dark-horse Long Beach mayoral candidate Steve Mozena has posted a 20-or-so-square-foot banner showing the city's seven male and two female council bosses in the nude, save for the parts that would be fig-leafed in your illustrated Genesis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press-Telegram.

lb observer

Anaheim, CA

#1 Feb 1, 2014
Good thing they covered Councilman Garcia's genitals, otherwise he'd possibly be forced to run on the tranny ticket, and I don't know if Long Beach is that liberal yet.

Nice to see Shipske's never given up her morning workouts. Just goes to show what discipline can achieve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Trump low down 1 hr poc proud to be poc 1
After Orlando Scams & waste loom as charity mil... 2 hr Dewey 1
News Jehovah's Witness Tells L.A. Audiences of Defyi... (May '06) 2 hr judas raphan 90
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Hipocrit 20,505
News Hillary Clinton is exploring the outer limits o... 9 hr tumbleweed 3
Iowa LGBT Rural Summit Thu Harry 1
Michael Jackson Patented Anti-Gravity Shoes In ... Thu Jane 1

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages