On May 5, Mexican dominance irks othe...

On May 5, Mexican dominance irks other Latinos

There are 1103 comments on the seattletimes.nwsource.com story from May 4, 2009, titled On May 5, Mexican dominance irks other Latinos. In it, seattletimes.nwsource.com reports that:

With mariachis, tequila and parades, Cinco De Mayo will be celebrated this week in parties across the nation, kicking off a commemoration of Mexican heritage in the United States as a pseudo-holiday that has been adopted by the general population.

This article states on May 5th Mexican may link over other Latinos.It kick off Mexican heartache...............Tim

Join the discussion below, or Read more at seattletimes.nwsource.com.

Fat Grubby Trucker

United States

#1102 May 15, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very ignorant.
If someone lives in the USA they are not the third world. Do you understand the definition or is it generations of brother love had an effect on you?
Turds rise to the top too dumbazz. What is that suppose to mean? The cream i drink doesn't come from the sewer.
The cream you drink are from my used condoms after me and Petro get it on.
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#1103 May 15, 2013
We have a group of people in this country that DON'T have to follow the law.
John Roberts is dead to me. He changed the mandate to a tax . He rewrote the law.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1104 May 15, 2013
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Rightful owners"???
Says the descendant of Spaniards.
Gotta love it when a 3rd world peasant tries to re-write the History of a global Superpower for his own loony agenda!!
BWAAA HAAA HAAAA!!
P.S. the cream always rises to the top, so it doesn't matter how much sewage is down below!!
Just had a question. Do you drink cream that rises from the sewer? Thanks for the laugh at your expense.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1105 May 15, 2013
Fat Grubby Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>
The cream you drink are from my used condoms after me and Petro get it on.
So you admit to being a homosexual?
Fat Grubby Trucker

United States

#1106 May 15, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Just had a question. Do you drink cream that rises from the sewer? Thanks for the laugh at your expense.
I guess I should have said, used "ules," so you would understand.
Dave

Sunnyvale, CA

#1107 May 15, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
For those of you that failed third grade reading comprehension: It doesn't matter how many little brown rats sneak across the Border and overbreed themselves into poverty, they're never going to be the ruling class. It will just mean there are lots more third world peasants to exploit.
Fat Grubby Trucker

United States

#1108 May 15, 2013
PSYKO ONE 915 wrote:
Why does there have to be so much racisim in the world?
Because so many creatures in the world go around masquerading as a race when they are not entitled to the status.
Hose Bee

Sonoma, CA

#1109 May 15, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad, injun. I'm from the ruling class. You would be proud, we have employed hundreds and hundreds of Mexicans and coloreds.
Hiya, Boss!

You knowed but dint show it that you knew we was pissink in your soup, crapping in your stew and porking your old lady. You are one tough guy for putting up. Tanx for the memories....`
Who Cares

United States

#1110 May 15, 2013
To find significance in the false assumption that Mexicans "dominate" other Latinos in anything, is like being concerned over a suspicion that buzzards dominate pigs at the dung heap on the Animal Farm.
Fat Grubby Trucker

United States

#1111 May 15, 2013
Blacks and Hispanics smell horrible.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1112 May 15, 2013
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
For those of you that failed third grade reading comprehension: It doesn't matter how many little brown rats sneak across the Border and overbreed themselves into poverty, they're never going to be the ruling class. It will just mean there are lots more third world peasants to exploit.
Your just plain dumb beyond belief. There is no ruling class in America. If there was, low life people like you would not be able practice your freedom of speech.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1113 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I guess I should have said, used "ules," so you would understand.
It was very clear. It appears you have confessed to be a homosexual. Don't try to spin it.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1114 May 15, 2013
Who Cares wrote:
To find significance in the false assumption that Mexicans "dominate" other Latinos in anything, is like being concerned over a suspicion that buzzards dominate pigs at the dung heap on the Animal Farm.
This is a comment I expect from an inbred. They compare themselves to birds and pigs. I tend to agree with them.
Fat Grubby Trucker

United States

#1115 May 15, 2013
The nigger lover named Puppetmaster just wrote:
<quoted text>
It was very clear. It appears you have confessed to be a homosexual. Don't try to spin it.
Where do you get that??
dan salazar

Temple City, CA

#1117 May 15, 2013
Yesterday, the LAUSD stated that Blacks and Latinos are such terrible parents that Schools can no longer suspend these kids for being uncivilized let alone misbehaving or not cuss at Teachers in the classroom. HUH?
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#1118 May 15, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
More like the Hitler class.
If the shoes fits....
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#1119 May 15, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Once again.....Racist!
Instead hot flashes and Gosnell.
DC Dave

United States

#1120 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>Where do you get that??
Because Serrano / Red violates your culo on a nightly basis you pin head flamer.
Fat Grubby Trucker

United States

#1121 May 15, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Because Serrano / Red violates your culo on a nightly basis you pin head flamer. I do like sucking my mothers dick after it has been in nigger ass though.
What does this have to do with immigrants?
Fat Grubby Trucker

United States

#1122 May 15, 2013
DC Dave loves his mothers penis?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr no love lost 20,494
News Hillary Clinton is exploring the outer limits o... 5 hr mylifematters 2
Iowa LGBT Rural Summit 11 hr Harry 1
Michael Jackson Patented Anti-Gravity Shoes In ... 15 hr Jane 1
‘Hillary Hospital’ Signs Welcome Hillary Clinto... Wed Paris 2
19 f for daddies Aug 20 Gjomgmf 4
Chris Powell Editor of the JI investigated for ... Aug 20 Herc213 1

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages