Man shot, killed by Long Beach Police...

Man shot, killed by Long Beach Police identified as from Rialto

There are 5 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Nov 20, 2013, titled Man shot, killed by Long Beach Police identified as from Rialto. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

Long Beach Firefighters remove the body of an unidentified man from the roof of an apartment building in the 400 block of Nebraska Avenue, after the man was shot and killed in an officer-involved shooting early Tuesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

Morris the Cat

Mesa, AZ

#1 Nov 20, 2013
One less EBTer... The LBPD shot a deserving person... :)
Original OG

Long Beach, CA

#2 Nov 21, 2013
Attention low-lifers: Long Beach police suffer from a medical condition that causes their trigger finger to itch uncontrollably. If you're looking to make trouble, go elsewhere.
lbpd

Norwalk, CA

#3 Nov 21, 2013
if you ever wanted to kill another human being and get away with it,join our gang,er,ah,i mean team here at the l.b.p.d.
jesse

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Nov 21, 2013
lbpd wrote:
if you ever wanted to kill another human being and get away with it,join our gang,er,ah,i mean team here at the l.b.p.d.
Somebody with felony warrants out on them, running from police over rooftops, doesn't qualify one as a human being, it qualifies one as a primitive animal.

Since: Oct 13

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Nov 21, 2013
I was not able to read the whole article on why this person was shot. Can somebody please send me the link so I can look into this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 59 min Stu 7866 19,947
Review: Golden Pawn Shop 2 hr Larry Mcneal 1
News LA Gang F13 Accused of Targeting Blacks (Jan '08) 8 hr Louigi 57
Local Politics Do you approve of Antonio R. Villaraigosa as Ma... (Nov '11) 16 hr Don FEDucci 22
time to end the birthright citizenship in the u.s. 16 hr DeportNow 1
News Justin Bieber`s life turned into a comic book (Jul '10) 17 hr Bill Big Un 12
Police Job is to Establish Order and Stop Threa... Mon Don FEDucci 2
More from around the web

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]