Bob's Big Boy in West Covina closes i...

Bob's Big Boy in West Covina closes in anticipation of 10 Freeway carpool lane expansion

There are 2 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Bob's Big Boy in West Covina closes in anticipation of 10 Freeway carpool lane expansion. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

Officials at businesses surrounding Bob's Big Boy at the Westfield West Covina mall said the restaurant just wasn't doing well.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

shadylane

AOL

#1 Jan 6, 2011
We visited Bob's at least twice a month and never just walked right in to be seated. The restaurant was consistently busy each time we were there...more to this story.
Rocco

Upland, CA

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Wonderful use of resources, don't you think? Let's see here...the place opened during the summer of 2009 and "in anticipation" of central planning dumb-shits has closed less than three years later. Pathetic...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Fitius T Bluster 21,274
With all the wildfires, why would anyone want t... 7 hr Raydot 3
Sodom Burns 8 hr Native ... 1
DACA is banning Mexicans from US 9 hr bornhere 13
BradmanTV 19 hr truth 3
Matt Luer from the NBC Today show is fired from... 20 hr Dave 6
Subway paleontology: LA construction unearths f... Tue Christian Republican 2

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages