Asian-American leaders fear limits on family immigration

Jul 31, 2013 Full story: Whittier Daily News 119

Meeran Mahmud's eldest sister in Pakistan has waited years to join her family in the U.S. Though their mother applied to sponsor her three years ago, she'll have to wait another 11 years because of the growing immigration backlog for married children.

Full Story
Buzz

Leominster, MA

#62 Aug 1, 2013
Why is it that the most successful and DESIRABLE Asian country is Singapore?

And Hong Kong in #2 spot?

WHY?

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#63 Aug 1, 2013
Buzz wrote:
If Asians are so great then why did they have to come to the USA to be successful?
Why couldn't they be successful in their own Asian countries with no white folks, black or other non Asians to lower the standards?
Why would they WANT to come to the USA?
There is something you are missing.
because there is less upward mobility for your talents. Much like for Europeans who were non criminal immigrants

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#64 Aug 1, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>Asians pay way more in than they get out
Being let into one of the best countries in the world wasn't enough?

Location hidden

#65 Aug 1, 2013
Buzz wrote:
If Asians are so great then why did they have to come to the USA to be successful?

Why couldn't they be successful in their own Asian countries with no white folks, black or other non Asians to lower the standards?

EXACTLY!
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#66 Aug 1, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
because there is less upward mobility for your talents. Much like for Europeans who were non criminal immigrants
1 Korean American.

African "culture" is pretty well stratified as well, yet, during the last presidential election, the Asians voted overwhelmingly against the continuance of White rule and for African rule. If the Asians immigrated because of the upward mobility that has been developed by White Euro-nations, why would the Asians vote to replace White rule with African rule?

Ronald
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#67 Aug 1, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY!
Tasmaniac.

Thousands and thousands of pregnant Asian women fly into the US just in time for their babies to be born. The child, once born, will hold American citizenship, and be key to future Asian chain migration and taxpayer funded "entitlements". Yet, during the last presidential election, resident Asians voted overwhelmingly for African rule. Without a doubt, we are missing something.

Ronald

Location hidden

#68 Aug 1, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>Tasmaniac.

Thousands and thousands of pregnant Asian women fly into the US just in time for their babies to be born. The child, once born, will hold American citizenship, and be key to future Asian chain migration and taxpayer funded "entitlements". Yet, during the last presidential election, resident Asians voted overwhelmingly for African rule. Without a doubt, we are missing something.

Ronald
To be fair, the alternative wasn't much chop. Plus he is a republican which should be enough to turn minorities off.

FYI voting for Obama can't be referred to as "African rule" since he is American.

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#69 Aug 2, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Korean American.
African "culture" is pretty well stratified as well, yet, during the last presidential election, the Asians voted overwhelmingly against the continuance of White rule and for African rule. If the Asians immigrated because of the upward mobility that has been developed by White Euro-nations, why would the Asians vote to replace White rule with African rule?
Ronald
Europe is also not upwardly mobile. Many french and british scientists also move to the US for professorships and research positions for similiar reasons.

Its like that because its America not white. It was always upwardly mobile for thousands of years. It has more to do with philsophy of the person and the system in place. the US is not as upwardly mobile as it used to be, and part of the reason Obama was elected was that people were sick of vested interest that destroyed the US economy.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#70 Aug 2, 2013
Buzz wrote:
have you heard the saying.. "divide and conquer"?

I don't think this guy who calls himself "korean american" is that.

in reality, I believe him to be muslim, or an illegal alien. perhaps BOTH. the worst of the worst.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#71 Aug 2, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
have you heard the saying.. "divide and conquer"?
I don't think this guy who calls himself "korean american" is that.
in reality, I believe him to be muslim, or an illegal alien. perhaps BOTH. the worst of the worst.
Asian Guy.

i think he may be a White "Liberal" who is acting in the capacity of agent provocateur. They often pretend to be "the other guy" in order to foment discord. His views seem to be aligned with the scurvy White "Liberal" revolutionaries who seized control of expensive taxpayer funded academia following their successful 60s 70s revolution.

Ronald
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#72 Aug 2, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
To be fair, the alternative wasn't much chop. Plus he is a republican which should be enough to turn minorities off.
FYI voting for Obama can't be referred to as "African rule" since he is American.
Tasmaniac.

That is at odds with what Obama himself says. He makes claim to being the first African president. In fact, that is his appeal. Were he not African, he would still be just another disgruntled "Liberal" Ivy league "professor".

Ronald

Location hidden

#73 Aug 2, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>Tasmaniac.

That is at odds with what Obama himself says. He makes claim to being the first African president. In fact, that is his appeal. Were he not African, he would still be just another disgruntled "Liberal" Ivy league "professor".

Ronald
In reality he's half white and was born in Hawaii. That doesn't fit the description as African
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#74 Aug 2, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
In reality he's half white and was born in Hawaii. That doesn't fit the description as African
Tasmaniac.

Well, Obama himself makes claim to being African. Because of political correctness, Americans are no longer able to identify another according to race. The Government and its internet service providers have not *(yet)* prohibited the use of the word African, so until something better comes along, African will have to do.

That one can be "half White" is contrary to well understood scientific findings in the field of heredity. The African genome is dominant over that of the recessive White genome. That is to say, the African genome is the more foundational - or one might say the more primitive - of the various human species. First generation breeding of Africans and Whites produce an intermediate type. Subsequent generations revert to the lower type.

You might be interested in reviewing Mendel's studies of peas.

Ronald

Location hidden

#75 Aug 3, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>Tasmaniac.

Well, Obama himself makes claim to being African. Because of political correctness, Americans are no longer able to identify another according to race. The Government and its internet service providers have not *(yet)* prohibited the use of the word African, so until something better comes along, African will have to do.

That one can be "half White" is contrary to well understood scientific findings in the field of heredity. The African genome is dominant over that of the recessive White genome. That is to say, the African genome is the more foundational - or one might say the more primitive - of the various human species. First generation breeding of Africans and Whites produce an intermediate type. Subsequent generations revert to the lower type.

You might be interested in reviewing Mendel's studies of peas.

Ronald
It's hit and miss. Sometimes the kids turn out whiter looking, sometimes not. It's the same with Eurasians. They are so varied.

My daughter has light coloured skin, brown hair and green eyes. Apart from having a wider nose, you can barely tell she's got non white ancestry
51-50 Special

Baldwin Park, CA

#76 Aug 4, 2013
Has anyone ever seen Rico and 1KA in the same room? It's funny how females can make good trolls too.
51-50 Crazy Trollina

Baldwin Park, CA

#77 Aug 4, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/temple-city-c...

Funny. Look at the proxy locations in this thread, they match all the chronic race troller's locations to the tee in many forums like immigration, asian american, african amrican, etc.

Most of the posters accounts here are this person's made up schiztophrenic personas IKA, Rico, and other unregistered race baiting proxies.

The stuff I post has to do with pro-liberty issues. The stuff this person posts has to do with dividing people and racial animosity.

I hope this person gets help.
51-50 Crazy Trollina

Baldwin Park, CA

#78 Aug 4, 2013
I can post more of their chats if they'd like. It's actually very entertaining, but sad. I do hope they find someone close to confide in at some point. I'm serious here...

Location hidden

#79 Aug 4, 2013
51-50 Crazy Trollina wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/temple-city-ca/TTV5BOLD2QNI8 5C7B/p447

Funny. Look at the proxy locations in this thread, they match all the chronic race troller's locations to the tee in many forums like immigration, asian american, african amrican, etc.

Most of the posters accounts here are this person's made up schiztophrenic personas IKA, Rico, and other unregistered race baiting proxies.

The stuff I post has to do with pro-liberty issues. The stuff this person posts has to do with dividing people and racial animosity.

I hope this person gets help.
Yeah he's a nutjob alright
51-50 Trollina

Baldwin Park, CA

#80 Aug 4, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah he's a nutjob alright
I think she's a he. She seems to like the Asian guys according to her obbsessive compulsive posts on the pairing of asian men and white females. But then she makes fun of Asian men in the next lines. She's a fruitcake of a troll, that's for sure.

I thought you guys were kidding by calling her a self hating fat bi@tch.

There's nothing worse than a woman scorned ...and imbalanced. It took a while to figure out what was going on. Go read through that link I posted.
51-50 Trollina

Baldwin Park, CA

#81 Aug 4, 2013
Sorry I think he's a she -or a transgender.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marco Rubio in 2016! 9 min Tony 3
Disneyland Measles Outbreak Highlights Controve... 5 hr VACCINE FAILURE 4
gamers of the spade you tube channel 6 hr Thehuman5 1
Shakey's Pizza Parlor To Honor Katy Perry On Al... 14 hr TheAfroHedgehog 19
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr Observer 19,589
Lawyer accused of ethics breach (Mar '08) Sat SCmm 56
GTA mods Sat Jakob_Penka 2

Los Angeles News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:23 pm PST