Son of retired pastor shot dead dropp...

Son of retired pastor shot dead dropping family members off in ...

There are 102 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Aug 31, 2009, titled Son of retired pastor shot dead dropping family members off in .... In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

Puncho Eteuati, 32, of Hawthorne was shot about 10:30 p.m. Sunday as he stood on the sidewalk in the 1300 block of Ronan Avenue, talking to his relatives.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Salah lam Sam

Culver City, CA

#128 Jan 18, 2010
We misssss u uncle punchoooo...know day we never forgot about you... We think about everydayyy...enjoyyyy a lifeee timee n paradise... We Ask dat u guide us threw this life && help us make it to paradiseee wea u r! Till den we're gonna miss you!!
Loveee&&misss u alwaysss n forever
Our angel from above -- uncle puncho
Ur niece
Salah
HisNeice

Camarillo, CA

#129 May 22, 2014
I look up my uncle every day. I always want to see what good and bad things people from the outside have to say about him. As read through the comments, I have nothing to say but GOD BLESS YOU ALL! You can look up his driving record, you wonder about how he supported himself or you can simply not care. Everything you do is your business, not ours. Puncho Eteuati was a great man. A great man of God. He was a person that constantly gave even when he had nothing. Why? Because he knew God would provide. One characteristic of Puncho's that I admired the most was that he would never pass up the opportunity to give. Though he did not drive trucks anymore, he always wore his uniform shirt. & in that uniform shirt there was a pocket which held every type of bill there was. There was a $1 bill,$5 bill,$10 bill,$20 bill,$50 bill and a $100 bill. & everytime he would see a homeless person on the street or if someone came up to him and asked for money, he would reach in that pocket and randomly pick a bill & give it without looking. Now one day we were on our way to Carson Buffet, we stopped for gas. A old man came up and asked for change. Puncho simply reached in his pocket and handed the man a bill. As we were driving off, the man came running saying "Sir I'm sorry but you must be mistaken. You gave me $100." To my surprise, my uncle smiled and gave him another bill. But the man was still confused. He said "Sir you just gave me a $50?!" My uncle just smiled and said God Bless. That day I witnessed a man being blessed with $150! It was truly amazing. My uncle always quoted the bible saying "If you are faithful in little things, God will bless you in the large things."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Country boy comics Alvin G on set of 'All eyes ... 22 hr HollywoodFinest 1
Disabling security for Clinton server laid out ... 22 hr Diane 1
Open Borders Not Brexit Opened The Door to The ... Sat Culture Auditor 1
Los Angeles has a new start-up in the Mid-City ... Fri SOCIAL GIFT SHOP 1
Couple Sues Chase Bank After $25k Savings Accou... Fri Harry 1
How do you think about Chinese concrete equipment? Jun 23 kangshifu 3
News 45 years later, Charles Manson still draws atte... (Aug '14) Jun 23 Fatherted27 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages