Before You Attend the Biola Media Conference 2014
Posted in the Los Angeles Forum
#1 Mar 9, 2014
Before spending your hard-earned money attending the Biola Media Conference in May 2014, ask yourself these searing questions (I wish I had before attending 2 years ago):
1) Is Christianity a popularity contest?
2) Where in the Bible does it say we are to engage in culture?(Don't tell me Jesus did it)
3) What do we do with the verse 'those who are friends with this world are an enemy of God" - what do we with that verse?
4) Are luke-warm Christians an oxymoron? Will we actually see them in heaven?
5) Did you know that many of these invited media-influencer speakers are not true Believers?
The Biola Media Conference would make Jesus Christ himself weep and overturn the tables of this conference. This is the main reason why Christianity is not making any difference in this country. If you attend, there will be absolutely no mention of sin, no mention of the Great Commission, no mention of winning people to Christ - it's about fame, making money, and mocking true Christian films (acting is terrible, fx is terrible, blah, blah, blah).
Remember when Jesus said 'they never were one of us'. It's true. None of these people are really one of us.
Be careful. God bless.
#2 Mar 17, 2014
I agree with you Pastor. I've never been a fan of this conference. They're so busy trying to please men, than God. I would rather listen to a missionary than these cocky Hollywood executives who have never even directed or written a film
Add your comments below
|When is it OK for police to shoot? Depends on i...||2 hr||Le Jimbo||22|
|Adult film actress accuses Trump of offering $1...||3 hr||lolol||5|
|Without Whitey you apes would die.||15 hr||swagg||2|
|First Grandma Marian Robinson to Receive Lifeti...||23 hr||Charlie||2|
|Why I am voting for Hillary Clinton.||Fri||Earl||15|
|TRUMP wins debate||Fri||Earl||4|
Find what you want!
Search Los Angeles Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC