Sterling's latest move: go to church ...

Sterling's latest move: go to church in South LA

There are 5 comments on the LA Observed story from Jun 2, 2014, titled Sterling's latest move: go to church in South LA. In it, LA Observed reports that:

Embattled Clippers owned Donald Sterling headed down into the 'hood on Sunday and attended a morning service at Praises of Zion Missionary Baptist Church on San Pedro Street in South Los Angeles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Observed.

Anthony

Pacoima, CA

#2 Jun 2, 2014
This man came to church to repent and be forgiven, and I can guarantee you that people will still judge him because of what he has done. If this man truly wants to change his life around God will make a way. I believe that God has forgiven him, I hope people who are against him will see that even the worst person can come to Christ and be forgiven, don't let what the world says or do conflict your thinking. I say Bless him and hope he learns from his mistakes, it is rarely you see a man like this go to church to repent of his sins. God Bless you all.
Soul Hunter

Garden Grove, CA

#3 Jun 2, 2014
I doubt his heart has changed him showing up at a black church is nothing more than a photo op.
Northern Lights

Richmond, TX

#4 Jun 2, 2014
Did he take his beat down, silly ho, side piece extortionist with him?
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#6 Jun 2, 2014
Wow. Talk about desperation. That's just sad.
Soul Hunter

Garden Grove, CA

#7 Jun 2, 2014
Northern Lights"] Did he take his beat down, silly ho, side piece extortionist with him?

Oh shit man I was drinking a beer while reading this started lmao funny azz hell yo comment made me laugh! I still don't understand why she put him on blast though exposing him that was her meal ticket.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oscars 2017 live updates: 'Moonlight' wins best... 2 hr john 2
Trump Supporters are all Anti-USA 3 hr Ralph 14
News Another "Young Statistic" of Los Angeles "Embar... 3 hr USA Today 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Marta 20,853
News Hollywood Slams Donald Trump's #MuslimBan as... 7 hr Rose of Tralee 55
News Jodie Foster joins rally against Trump travel ban 11 hr Truth hurts 5
Oscars blows up with john pedestal pizza 11 hr USA-1 2

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages