Sterling's latest move: go to church in South LA

Jun 2, 2014 Full story: LA Observed 6

Embattled Clippers owned Donald Sterling headed down into the 'hood on Sunday and attended a morning service at Praises of Zion Missionary Baptist Church on San Pedro Street in South Los Angeles.

Full Story

Since: May 14

Bastrop, TX

#1 Jun 2, 2014
So what? Maybe he is B-Rocks missing Black half.
Anthony

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jun 2, 2014
This man came to church to repent and be forgiven, and I can guarantee you that people will still judge him because of what he has done. If this man truly wants to change his life around God will make a way. I believe that God has forgiven him, I hope people who are against him will see that even the worst person can come to Christ and be forgiven, don't let what the world says or do conflict your thinking. I say Bless him and hope he learns from his mistakes, it is rarely you see a man like this go to church to repent of his sins. God Bless you all.
Soul Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jun 2, 2014
I doubt his heart has changed him showing up at a black church is nothing more than a photo op.
Northern Lights

Bastrop, TX

#4 Jun 2, 2014
Did he take his beat down, silly ho, side piece extortionist with him?
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#6 Jun 2, 2014
Wow. Talk about desperation. That's just sad.
Soul Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Jun 2, 2014
Northern Lights"] Did he take his beat down, silly ho, side piece extortionist with him?

Oh shit man I was drinking a beer while reading this started lmao funny azz hell yo comment made me laugh! I still don't understand why she put him on blast though exposing him that was her meal ticket.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 42 min broombroom 200,977
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr WARRIOR 19,217
Do you use self storage? (Feb '11) 5 hr Cory Trevor 27
Scam: Scammers defraud aspiring 'secret' or '... 6 hr Joan 1
Has Gaga Lost the Gays? 6 hr Belle Sexton 2
How does ISRAEL control all of U.S. 8 hr ZIONISM 1
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 9 hr scoop 2,273
•••

Los Angeles News Video

•••
•••

Los Angeles Jobs

•••
•••