California Dream Act offers young illegal immigrant a morale boost

Aug 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Los Angeles Times

His middle name is Diego, so I'm going to call him that, and I'll tell you he's 23.

Comments
2,201 - 2,203 of 2,203 Comments Last updated Jun 18, 2013
First Prev
of 111
Next Last

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Roger Edgar wrote:
<quoted text>
Black elected officials on every level have betrayed Blacks by siding with Illegals on every issue.
They are too worried about remaining in office where they can find ways to stuff their pockets while ignoring the needs and best interests of those they are supposed to be representing. A little bit of power makes them lose their initial purpose for running for that office.
John Kenney

Pattaya, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Email me at pobama25@yahoo. com and I will get You a Legit Texas Birth Certificate, SSC and Driver's License.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

bob wrote:
<quoted text>native americans would have been completely wiped out by the Germans.
You can try and lie of history and some bigots may buy in. More NA's served during WW2 than any others. None deserted. Thank your lucky stars white boy, that some warriors still exist. Otherwise you could of been the shoe boy's kid. Hitler's shoe boy that is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 111
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Los Angeles News Video

•••
•••

Los Angeles Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••