California Dream Act offers young ill...

California Dream Act offers young illegal immigrant a morale boost

There are 2203 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Aug 3, 2011, titled California Dream Act offers young illegal immigrant a morale boost. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

His middle name is Diego, so I'm going to call him that, and I'll tell you he's 23.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

First Prev
of 111
Next Last
Jose

Waterford, CT

#2451 Jun 13, 2013
mikemike wrote:
<quoted text>you mean a bankrupt state,from all thoese illegals,
I thought California was recovering? Besides, Obama will soon make all of us legal!!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2452 Jun 14, 2013
Roger Edgar wrote:
<quoted text>
Black elected officials on every level have betrayed Blacks by siding with Illegals on every issue.
They are too worried about remaining in office where they can find ways to stuff their pockets while ignoring the needs and best interests of those they are supposed to be representing. A little bit of power makes them lose their initial purpose for running for that office.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2454 Jun 18, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>native americans would have been completely wiped out by the Germans.
You can try and lie of history and some bigots may buy in. More NA's served during WW2 than any others. None deserted. Thank your lucky stars white boy, that some warriors still exist. Otherwise you could of been the shoe boy's kid. Hitler's shoe boy that is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 111
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sodom Burns 2 hr Real Owners of Am... 3
Mexicans are the ones that start the fires 2 hr ThomasA 2
Marsha Blackburn 10 hr Christian Republican 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr ICE 21,306
Return to Sender: Christmas trees, care package... 12 hr duediligence 2
Santa Claus Sat Elf Lee Bailey 1
to the congressman and all of the usa people Sat dont get fooled a... 1

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages