California Dream Act offers young illegal immigrant a morale boost

Aug 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Los Angeles Times

His middle name is Diego, so I'm going to call him that, and I'll tell you he's 23.

Comments
2,161 - 2,180 of 2,203 Comments Last updated Jun 18, 2013

“Dont hate cuz u aint me”

Since: Dec 09

Lynwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Stop bad mouthing my cukture and race mexicans r hard working loving people who r the supreme race
Rico the Patriot

Venice, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
All the Indian Cultures have been deeply wounded and largely destroyed.Thanks to your Imperialism.What you left was starvation and now welfare in the 21st Century. Comparing apples to oranges here cowboy. Americans Vs/illegals. Picking a fight you can't win. The so called white culture has destroyed and genocided the indigenous. For your so called progress and evolution.
Take the Zuni Tribe for one small example. A culture of farmers, destoryed when White developers wanted to block their river and sell subdivided land at say Bluewater Lake. Leaving them with no economy or means of support. A trickle of water remains where a once grand river flowed. I suppose you thought you would force them off their lands to be prejudiced against in your so called "culture". What exactly is your Culture? The values of Imperialism?
You are by far a pathetic joke. Your past few comments are nothing more than hatred directed against Hispanics and when that hate is thrown back at you, you get feelings and pull out your victim card.

Nobody feels sorry for you or Native American Indians just like nobody feels sorry for Mexicans and their crappy country.

You lost the war just like the Mexicans did and it's time for you to stop blaming the USA, the very USA that hands you the gov't dole. You and Mexicans are far better off now and there is nothing you or Mexicans could have done to make your sorry azz lives better.

Just face it, you are a sorry excuse of life that has nothing better to do than to envy Hispanics who are passing you up on the social class ladder because your kind is complacent and sit around expecting the hand me outs instead of getting off your reservations and making something of yourself.
Rico the Patriot

Venice, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

gangstaprincess wrote:
Stop bad mouthing my cukture and race mexicans r hard working loving people who r the supreme race
Take your racial supremacy and move it back to Mexico.

Lynwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Rico the Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
for information im not from mexico i eas born here u dumb ignorant person

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Rico the Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out our chicks, they might be a little more....compatible.

The Lizzies (an all-female gang)

http://youtu.be/aEVCeFJnrhI

The Warriors

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

gangstaprincess wrote:
Really???? When did Mexican become a race? A "supreme race" doesn't become dependent upon another country.
pug

Justice, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

gangstaprincess wrote:
Mexican is a NATIONALITY not a race. What is a cukture??

Obviously, the no cost K -12 public education provided by the taxpayers is not producing many scholars.

What does hard working have to do with with your point?
pug

Justice, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

gangstaprincess wrote:
<quoted text> for information im not from mexico i eas born here u dumb ignorant person
Prior to you chastizing anyone as ignorant learn to proof read your drivel.

You are a citizen and a product of the public school system?
pug

Justice, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

gangstaprincess wrote:
Supreme race, ROFLMAO

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Rico the Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are by far a pathetic joke. Your past few comments are nothing more than hatred directed against Hispanics and when that hate is thrown back at you, you get feelings and pull out your victim card.
Nobody feels sorry for you or Native American Indians just like nobody feels sorry for Mexicans and their crappy country.
You lost the war just like the Mexicans did and it's time for you to stop blaming the USA, the very USA that hands you the gov't dole. You and Mexicans are far better off now and there is nothing you or Mexicans could have done to make your sorry azz lives better.
Just face it, you are a sorry excuse of life that has nothing better to do than to envy Hispanics who are passing you up on the social class ladder because your kind is complacent and sit around expecting the hand me outs instead of getting off your reservations and making something of yourself.
Rico the COward: I knew it was YOU. Deflecting from the Truth as always. Such a cowardly lying Facist groupie you are. Such a CHumpy Monkey for your traitors. Attack under some other of your famous Chicken Monikers. Loser Dog. Sore,Pathetic, Jealous Rico.
Same LIes under any Moniker. Coward LaRacist POS.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

gangstaprincess wrote:
No one has to Bad Mouth your "Cukture". Your examples speak for themselves.
The Statistics of your "Cukture" speak of the Rapes, Murders, thefts, home invasions, kidnappings, your fine "Cukture" believes and partakes in. Yeah, Supreme alright. Supremely PUtRiD. The Illegal Aliean gang banging thugs that Mexihell does not want to care for.We would be much brighter in America to stop embracing this culture of wanna be gangsters and stop enabling it from infecting anymore of our Country.
We need no more Little Mexico barios in our towns and cities.

“Tesla”

Since: Jul 11

Los Altos Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

gangstaprincess wrote:
<quoted text> for information im not from mexico i eas born here u dumb ignorant person
Please stop posting and go read a book. A book about Ceasar Chavez for all I care, but make sure it's a book. You're making your people look bad. Especially the ones who read books.

Otherwise, excellent trolling.
Zorro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

gangstaprincess wrote:
Yeah,you probably shouldn't have said that,Hitler said that the blonde blue eyed Arians were the supreme race and a lot of people got really angry at him,it didn't work out well in the end.
Bob Lewis

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

alan wrote:
States can learn a lot from CA. If you want to F -- k up your state, counties and cities just let Illegals take over. Why is anyone living in this lawless hell hole state that is not Illegal.
You may want more for your kids but Californians want to leave their kids one gigantic HOT MESS of bone crushing Debt and Social Unrest. You woudn't understand. It's a Progressive Thing.

Lynwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

pug wrote:
<quoted text>
Supreme race, ROFLMAO
haha keep laughing but u will stop when xv3 takes over

Lynwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Mexicans r better we work hard and r smarter
Randy Powell

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

We saw the El Norte in Anaheim this week. It's too late for American California. Tomorrow will always be worse than Yesterday.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

gangstaprincess wrote:
LMAO. Right. Just look to Mexihell for the evidence!

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

gangstaprincess wrote:

Does Mexico have a working sewer system yet? Or are they still throwing used toilet paper in a box in the corner?
Zorro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

gangstaprincess wrote:
Just keep coming here and having millions of babies ,it doesn't matter what we the people think,our govt. Is as corrupt as the Mexican govt. so just keep coming and do your thing,those of us that can will leave the country and those that can't will continue to believe that one day they will get their American dream while they sit on the couch and watch b.s news .You can be the new slaves for the wealthy,maybe one day you will wake up and wish you were back in Mexico but won't have the money to get there.The whole system is so retarded you think you are playing it but in reality you are the fools being played.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Los Angeles News Video

•••
•••

Los Angeles Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••