Glendale hit-and-run suspect arrested...

Glendale hit-and-run suspect arrested in Mexico City

There are 588 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Jul 18, 2007, titled Glendale hit-and-run suspect arrested in Mexico City. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

U.S. marshals arrested a Glendale man in Mexico City today in connection with a hit-and-run accident that killed a 24-year-old woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

First Prev
of 30
Next Last
I Love Ara

Salinas, CA

#1 Jul 18, 2007
If there's any justice, our dear Ara will be getting "rear-ended" by the Mexican gangs in jail. Justice at last!!!:D
Ron

Walnut, CA

#2 Jul 18, 2007
Ara "Guilty"
blue

Pasadena, CA

#3 Jul 19, 2007
WAY TO GO MEXICO CITY!!!
Angry Armenian

Burbank, CA

#4 Jul 19, 2007
I cant believe another Armo who thinks he is above the law. This guy and his family should be ashamed of themselves. He killed someone, period. Be a man and face up to your actions.
Nic

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jul 19, 2007
This is the type of thing that makes me think that automated speed traps and stoplight cameras aren't such a bad idea. I'm glad that this clown has been apprehended and hopefully justice is served. Maybe the City of Glendale should post billboards of this idiots face all over the city, to serve as a reminder that if you drive with disregard, this can happen to you.
glendalegal

Englewood, CO

#7 Jul 19, 2007
Thank God he was caught. Thinks he's above the law, huh? Let's here it for Mexico City and Glendale police doing some fine work! It won't bring their beloved daughter and sister back, but justice will hopefully take some of the pain away for them. Our hearts are with the family.
Brandon

Irvine, CA

#8 Jul 19, 2007
Maybe someone will wake up and start enforcing some driving laws in the city??? This story made my day.
Ara Raped In Prison

Mundelein, IL

#9 Jul 19, 2007
Ahhh, sweet justice.
armenian girl

United States

#10 Jul 19, 2007
You know what you all are stupiedthat you are happy that something like this happened to a young guy this could have happened to any of us.I have seen a lot of mexican guys that drve like that so it is not just the Armenians ok.
Jack

Chicago, IL

#11 Jul 19, 2007
No one is happy it happened...people are happy that a guy that ran from the scene of his crime was caught before he was able to flee to Armenia.
eves

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Jul 19, 2007
its just sad, accidents do happen in life but he should have stayed at the scene and faced what he had done, not run away...
ARMENIA

Chino, CA

#13 Jul 19, 2007
HEY YOU DOG OR DOG WITH A SKIRT FROM Round Lake, IL you and your stupid comments you come to LA Glendale than then I'll make you JAMBA JUCI!!!!!!!!!!
mexican girl

AOL

#14 Jul 19, 2007
I AM SO ASHAMED OF ALL THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS MADE ABOUT THAT GUY, YOU PEOPLE SOUND SO IGNORANT IT WAS AN ACCIDENT THAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU OR ONE OF YOUR LOVED ONES I HOPE HE DOESNT GET A WHOLE LOT OF TIME. MAYBE ALL OF YOU ARE JUST MAD BECAUSE YOU CANT AFFORD A NICE CAR OR NICE THINGS. IT S NOT GOOD TO JUDGE ANYONE BECAUSE IT MIGHT JUST HAPPEN TO YOU AND CHANCES ARE ALL OF YOU WOULD RUN TOO. MAYBE US MEXICANS SHOULD BE AS UNITED AS THE ARMENIANS.
Ara Raped In Prison

Mundelein, IL

#15 Jul 19, 2007
ARMENIA wrote:
HEY YOU DOG OR DOG WITH A SKIRT FROM Round Lake, IL you and your stupid comments you come to LA Glendale than then I'll make you JAMBA JUCI!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry friend, but the last thing I want to hear about is your JUCI hot dog.
Arthur

San Pedro, CA

#16 Jul 19, 2007
Ashame of ara "Super Guilty"
Joe

San Pedro, CA

#17 Jul 19, 2007
To the Armenian Girl, pretending to be mexican. You are so obvious write your real name. Ara is guilty! He committed a crime ok.
Joe

San Pedro, CA

#18 Jul 19, 2007
mexican girl wrote:
I AM SO ASHAMED OF ALL THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS MADE ABOUT THAT GUY, YOU PEOPLE SOUND SO IGNORANT IT WAS AN ACCIDENT THAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU OR ONE OF YOUR LOVED ONES I HOPE HE DOESNT GET A WHOLE LOT OF TIME. MAYBE ALL OF YOU ARE JUST MAD BECAUSE YOU CANT AFFORD A NICE CAR OR NICE THINGS. IT S NOT GOOD TO JUDGE ANYONE BECAUSE IT MIGHT JUST HAPPEN TO YOU AND CHANCES ARE ALL OF YOU WOULD RUN TOO. MAYBE US MEXICANS SHOULD BE AS UNITED AS THE ARMENIANS.
Why don't you write Armenian Girl instead of Mexican Girl. You know who you are! you are very obvious. Ara committed a crime and he has to face justice ok.
ARMENIAN

San Diego, CA

#19 Jul 19, 2007
THIS GOES TO ALL F-KING RSCIST MORONS HERE.
STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT ARMENIANS, THIS TRUGIC INSEDENT IS NOT ABOUT THE RACE, IT IS ABOUT BOTH PARTIES NOT PAYING ATTENTION ON THE STREET. NOONE EVER SAID THAT ARA WAS RIGHT AND JUST BACAUSE HE IS ARMENIAN IT DOESN'T GIVE YOU ALL FU-KERS THE RIGHT TO STEREOTYPE AND TALK DOWN ABOUT OTHER RACE, IN THIS CASE ARMENIANS. GIVE ME YOUR RACE AND I WILL GIVE YOU SO MANY WRONG THINGS WITH FACT THAT YOU WILL SPEND YOU NEXT 10 YEARS READING MY COMMENTS, BUT I AM NOT A LOW LIFE A LIKE YOU RACIST MORONS TO SIT THERE THE WHOLE THEY AND JUDGE OTHERS. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO I CAN KEEP YOU BUSY WITH MY HOUSE CLEANING... ASSHOLS !!!!
ARMENIAN

San Diego, CA

#20 Jul 19, 2007
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you write Armenian Girl instead of Mexican Girl. You know who you are! you are very obvious. Ara committed a crime and he has to face justice ok.
ARE YOU TRYING TO CREAT A WAR BETWEEN ARMENIANS AND MEXICANS ? WHY YOU DON'T BELIVE THAT SHE IS A MEXICAN GIRL. I AM ARMENIAN AND HAVE MANY MEXICAN FRIENDS THAT SAID THE SAME THING. YOU DON'T BELIVE IN FORGIVNESS BECAUSE YOU ARE A BIG F-KING RACIST. THATS ALL YOU MORON.
ARMENIA

Chino, CA

#21 Jul 19, 2007
ARMENIA wrote:
Sorry friend, but the last thing I want to hear about is your JUCI hot dog.

HEY YOU MOTHER FLOWER YOU ARE JUST ASS HALL LIKE ALL THE OTHERS I HOPE ONE DAY I'LL HAVE YOUR BODY ON MY MERCEDES WEALSHER TOO *****

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shopping center giants face off in CarlsbadAug ... 18 hr bodhi451 1
Looking at vinyl replacement windows in Los Ang... (Jan '09) 21 hr Henry 349
DONALD TRUMP a NIGERIAN PRINCE by Birth Certifi... 22 hr TRUMP ADMENSTRUATION 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Buffalojimmy 20,099
NO ILLEGALS DRUGS in U.S. Fri perple nerple 4
FDNY rescues 910-pound woman through apartment ... Thu witness 2
Nudes for snapcash Thu Miladeeghost 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages