DORNER VS 1000 man LAPD

Posted in the Los Angeles Forum

Bravo DORNER

United States

#1 Feb 13, 2013
It took 1000 men to bring this dude in. Wow!
Sally

Cookeville, TN

#2 Feb 13, 2013
This is shocking.
Joe Friday

Akron, OH

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Would it not have made more sense for him to find a lawyer, go into whistleblower status and then hit the interview and book circuit? He would still be alive, the innocent people he killed would still be alive and the LAPD would have some explaining to do!!! Instead he chose another route which made no sense whatsoever. This guy was a definite mental case so we will probably never really get to the bottom of some of his claim's, some of which may have been true. In the end he was only a deranged coward, that will be his true legacy,contrary to what all the hero worshippers are blogging about. California is a powder keg about to explode into fiscal insolvency, so folks if you want to save your state ask questions and demand true transparency in your public officials as well as your law enforcement agencies. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.
Tanner

United States

#4 Feb 14, 2013
With 1000 men hunting him, they are all lucky he allowed them to live.

I cannot help but wonder how many more Chris Dorner's are out there waiting to explain things to the police?

I think they need to reform themselves before it is too late. Everyone knows the way they are, and everyone knows they caused this shit.

And they should know, and remember, Chris Dorner was clearly the party in the right in this instance. He took a stand against bullying by police and it not only cost him his job, but his life.
Bob Lewis

AOL

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Current and future generations of L.A. citizen will pay tens of millions in increased Pensions to the police because of this in addition to standard overtime pay.

Letting Public Workers write their own Pension schemes in California may have been the stupidest act of political suicide ever perpetrated by a City's Democratic majority voters by their own elected Democratic polticians..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
She's a special lady by any imagination (Mar '10) 2 hr lovetips2014 11
Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) 6 hr Swedenforever 24
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr WARRIOR 19,468
Brown Family Good Godly Christian People Deserv... 15 hr USAToday News 1
I got a massage with a "happy ending"- am I a b... Sat terrywa 1
LOS ANGELES: Consulado Mexicano Sobre Ruedas es... (Nov '08) Sat reyvel 225
Mariah Carey's new secret love affair with Alex... Fri has been 3

Fire Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at November 23 at 3:11PM PST

Los Angeles News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Los Angeles News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Los Angeles