LAPD: Officers shot Pacoima man to death after he pointed fake gun ...

Full story: LA Daily News 69
A 35-year-old man pointed a fake handgun at police officers at least three times in Pacoima last week before they fatally shot him, according to the Los Angeles Police Department. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Do you Question Me

Mission Hills, CA

#80 Jul 23, 2010
mexico losangeles wrote:
poor reyes didet he no not to play with fake guns.
Well, now is dead boyo so suck it.
Lakersfan

United States

#81 Jul 23, 2010
Andre Enrique Cantu wrote:
<quoted text>
OHH OHHH OOH RAH! Theres so many gay hispanic war hero cure-for cancer fiomnding Hispanics on the Internet! Tell us more! Pior Pavor!
Wow you are an idiot making a comment like this and the others you have made. Do something with your life and stop pretending you are smart or intelligent becuase based on your comments you are dumb as dirt!
Lakersfan

United States

#82 Jul 23, 2010
LEo wrote:
stupid ignorant white men and woman. alwayz happy when a mexican-AMERIKAN gets killed. i Cant Wait TILL WE ALL TAKE this PLAce DOwn.
LOL this is their point exactly. Look how you spell thing and you wonder why people always talk crap about people like you. Leo - look up the definition of ignorant in the dictionary and there will be a picture of you right next to it. Oh yeah and you think only white people make fun of you well I am mexican an I am laughing my a$$ off at your ignorance you illiterate fool. Amerikan as you spelled it is really spelled AMERICAN.

“America & LEGAL Americans 1st”

Since: Aug 08

Chatsworth

#83 Jul 23, 2010
Michael wrote:
If it was a water pistol the LAPD would have shot him...they have no balls at all.
Things you don't do... you don't spit into the wind. You don't step on Superman's cape. And you don't point any kind of a weapon, real or fake, at a police officer. It's the best way to take an immediate dirt nap.
obamamama

Valencia, CA

#84 Jul 23, 2010
John Pelligrini wrote:
I pray these officers aren't white, the F __ KING ACLU will be all over them, and I'm positive Pres.Obama will sue them for racial profiling.
Yeah, they acted "stupidly" NOV 2nd!!!
tom

La Puente, CA

#85 Jul 23, 2010
mexis shouting mexis,,,love it!

“Black is Beautiful!”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#86 Jul 23, 2010
Di'n't dat Mex'can boy have enough sense t' bring a REAL gun to a gunfight? These schools ain't been teachin' these kids a damn thing! Dat boy couldn't o' found his way outta a four-door outhouse! It's best he's gone to a better place.
justsayin

Houston, TX

#87 Jul 28, 2010
How idiotic do you have to be to point at cops with anything, let a gun a gun (fake or not)? Now, of course the so-called human rights groups will cry police brutality!
Wiley Coyote

Camarillo, CA

#88 Aug 3, 2010
" if the LAPD could have processed the fact that nothing was being fired out of his fake weapon".

that is easily the most ridiculous drivel I have ever seen. this isnt a video game, you dont wait to be shot to shoot back.
Use of deadly force is a terrible burden, only made worse by the idiots that second guess a decision you made by reacting in a high adrenaline situation where you might be killed if you delay.cops cost a whole lot of money to train, and I dont want them wasting my investment in them by debating whether someone that points a gun at them is insane, stupid, suicidal, or just hasnt popped the safety yet. and they have the disadvantage that people think they should justify why they shot while scumsuckers that shoot at them dont.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hi 1 hr uhm 2
Woman Tosses 150 Pounds of Bird Seed a Day (Apr '06) 1 hr Emerald 4
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr trying 19,643
People confirms Bruce Jenner 'transitioning int... 3 hr trying 28
Why do people hate God? (Jan '12) 4 hr Zibberwack 28
Mexican Drug Lord Lived in a Cave and Was Caught 11 hr Don 1
TATTOOS IN YOUR HOME/ TAT Parties. New York Art... Thu INKER 1

Los Angeles News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match