Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson Rel...

Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson Religious Portrait At Centre Of Ownership Wrangle

There are 94 comments on the ContactMusic.com story from Jun 23, 2012, titled Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson Religious Portrait At Centre Of Ownership Wrangle. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

Picture: Michael Jackson Hand and Footprints, and his children's handprints Michael Jackson's family and children immortalized their late father in cement outside the historic Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood Los Angeles, Californ.... A portrait of Michael Jackson reclaimed by the artist after the King of Pop's death in 2009 is at the centre ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#84 Sep 27, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Michael Jackson was not a pedophile. You must be daft to continually repeat the mistake.
Yes pedophiles are from different walks of like but they are all conventional people which is something that Michael Jackson never was.
Let's see, now.

Jerry Sandusky targated vulnerable children from poor and/or broken homes, had items around his home children liked, gave them gifts, and was acccused of sexually abusing children.

Michael Jackson targated vulnerable children from poor and/or broken homes, had items around his home children liked, gave them gifts, and was acccused of sexually abusing children.

Michael sounds like a typical, conventional pedophile, to me.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#85 Sep 27, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes pedophiles are from different walks of like but they are all conventional people which is something that Michael Jackson never was.
So you're again saying that since Waco Jacko could dance and entertain you, he gets a pass. You're a clueless, shallow slob.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#86 Sep 27, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're again saying that since Waco Jacko could dance and entertain you, he gets a pass. You're a clueless, shallow slob.
That wasn't his name jealous slob.

Every one has an inner child. Michael Jackson was always in touch with his. It's a positive and healing thing to do. You need to get in touch with yours to confront your demons.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#87 Sep 27, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>

Every one has an inner child. Michael Jackson was always touching his.

It's a positive and feeling thing to do. IA
Wacko Jacko was always touching SOME kind of child, pedo supporter.
NMBLA

Los Angeles, CA

#88 Sep 27, 2012
Michael Jackson was not only a pedophile he abused innocent animals, chimps, and birds.
attention

Long Beach, CA

#89 Sep 27, 2012
michael jackson in fact was murder by the illuminaty just like malcom x tupac shakur marting luther king whitney huston jfk and others for releasing information and not doing wat they were suppose to do
attention

Long Beach, CA

#90 Sep 27, 2012
and michael was set up about does charges as pedophile just like dmx gets set up

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#91 Sep 27, 2012
attention wrote:
and michael was set up about does charges as pedophile just like dmx gets set up
Every person is supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. Unfortunately that never was the case with Michael Jackson. He judged and hung before his trial and even when he was proven innocent he is judged in his grave.

The strangest thing is his judges are people that personally never dealt with him and his two accusers are laying low even though they have so many supporters. Boo they are afraid of their own shadows.
NMBLA

Los Angeles, CA

#92 Sep 27, 2012
According to published reports MJ was not hung.
Itsy bitsy teene weene.
MIchael never grew up past the pre-pubescent boys just want to have fun pre-teen age.
Not acceptable afterhe was the age to be an adult but still prefered children, animals, chimps, birds.
Anything but girls.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#93 Sep 27, 2012
attention wrote:
Set up? I hardly consider it that, at all. If he'd been concerned about being set up, he would have stopped the little-boy sleepovers, after the Chandler scandel. Not only did he continue to sleep with other people's children, he announced how he thought it was appropriate to do as such.

Typical f'loonspin, and definitely no cigar for you.
NMBLA

Los Angeles, CA

#94 Sep 28, 2012
Sleepovers-hardly unless you cout games of leap-frog, you show me your's I'll show you mine", "It's alive" and "pick up the soap" "sleepovers".
Poor Bubbles, Michael's one true love now alone...

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#95 Sep 28, 2012
Was Michael Jackson convicted of being a pedophile.I don't know i didn't keep up with it?If the law has convicted him they would have to have a good damn reason.He had some of the best lawyer money could buy.It would have to be beyond a reasonable doubt.
GalaxyClowns

Havdrup, Denmark

#96 Sep 28, 2012
to whom it may concern

&fe ature=related

:)
NMBLA

Los Angeles, CA

#97 Oct 1, 2012
Not "beyond a resonable doubt"
With Celebrity Michael Pedophile it had to be
"beyond a resonable Floon"
which is, of course, an oxymoron

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NO ILLEGALS DRUGS in U.S. 9 hr perple nerple 4
FDNY rescues 910-pound woman through apartment ... Thu witness 2
Nudes for snapcash Thu Miladeeghost 1
Review: Anna Martinez Psychic Readings (Jan '10) Thu dizzy 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Mother Mcreeeeee 20,096
News Police Investigate Murder-Suicide Incident In C... Thu Vee 3
'Straight Outta Compton' Breaks Out With Massi... Aug 24 Satan 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages