abuse of power

Los Angeles, CA

#918 Oct 31, 2010
****Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association - Looking out for the Taxpayers***. That would be The People.**** Share with other Californians who love their state and their families and want it to operate a sane budget.

Here are the Ballot Recommendations and Candidate Recommendations for November 2, 2010 - Come on CALIFORNIA get informed and Target the "I"s - clean out failed self-serving "I"ncumbents.

http://hjta.org/pdf/HJTA-Nov-Ballot-Recommend...
Dingo

North Highlands, CA

#919 Oct 31, 2010
I found out Howard jarvis was a communist.
abuse of power wrote:
****Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association - Looking out for the Taxpayers***. That would be The People.**** Share with other Californians who love their state and their families and want it to operate a sane budget.
Here are the Ballot Recommendations and Candidate Recommendations for November 2, 2010 - Come on CALIFORNIA get informed and Target the "I"s - clean out failed self-serving "I"ncumbents.
http://hjta.org/pdf/HJTA-Nov-Ballot-Recommend...

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#920 Oct 31, 2010
allcladrad wrote:
Partisan politics is the root of most of our problems, but keep it up, what the heck, it is easier than looking into the facts pr actually having a position on issues.
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/moredetails.aspx...
Dingo

North Highlands, CA

#921 Oct 31, 2010
A blog? post?

great, never saw a blog post, you are the FIRST MORON to cut and paste from a blog... Congrats.
The Last Templar wrote:
L, Shah

El Cajon, CA

#922 Oct 31, 2010
Carly will be the best for California, Boxer is a nut case and has been there for way to long, change is good! We need to get back to conservatism!
CONSERVATIVE

Dawsonville, GA

#923 Oct 31, 2010
Smart Cavoter wrote:
Barbara Boxer keeps taxes low and creates jobs. Thank you.
What planet are you on!
Dingo

North Highlands, CA

#924 Oct 31, 2010
So what would Carly do for California?

[QUOTE who="L, Shah"]Carly will be the best for California, Boxer is a nut case and has been there for way to long, change is good! We need to get back to conservatism![/QUOTE]

“Graduate Student/Nonprofi t CEO”

Since: Sep 10

Vallejo, CA

#925 Oct 31, 2010
Boxer supported Prop 8, is too pro-choice.
SP Lifer

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#926 Oct 31, 2010
Sick of illegal aliens and being enslaved to pay for them. It is like paying for the destruction of White Western Society. And on top of it they are very ungrateful people.
Dingo

North Highlands, CA

#927 Oct 31, 2010
What the flowke? let the woman decide what to do with her body.

Who the flowke are you?
Vincent Bartning wrote:
Boxer supported Prop 8, is too pro-choice.
Shah

El Cajon, CA

#928 Oct 31, 2010
It's not just about jobs and taxes genius, looks like you need to find out what is really at stake in our state, language, borders, culture!
Shah

El Cajon, CA

#929 Oct 31, 2010
signing off.......
Shah

El Cajon, CA

#930 Oct 31, 2010
Hey Dingo one more thing... a DINGO is a dog and dogs return to their own vomet, and thats what your doing by going with Boxer.

peace out....
Dingo

North Highlands, CA

#931 Oct 31, 2010
Actually the draft dodger michael weiner Savage said, borders, language and culture.

Listen up MORON,

when you quote the weiner fella, get it right.
Shah wrote:
It's not just about jobs and taxes genius, looks like you need to find out what is really at stake in our state, language, borders, culture!
stephen

Hemet, CA

#932 Oct 31, 2010
Fiorina is what California needs.
C Berry

United States

#933 Oct 31, 2010
When I hire someone and they work hard to accomplish my goals, I don't fire them. I KEEP 'EM Working for me! You have to be an idiot to fire an effective hard worker to spend tons of money to train someone else to do the job.

Since: Jul 10

Los Angeles, CA

#934 Oct 31, 2010
If Carly can work to remove recently enacted controls on business, she will help the U.S. economy.
Voice of Reason

San Jose, CA

#935 Oct 31, 2010
What white American wants to work in the fields? Now how many Mexicans want to work in the fields? We need them here to tend to the produce and pick it for us. What do u think would happen if they all left? Would we have enough people willing to work in the fields? I highly doubt it.

Since: Jul 10

Los Angeles, CA

#936 Oct 31, 2010
The Last Templar wrote:
Have you read Ivanhoe?
SteveG

Santa Maria, CA

#937 Oct 31, 2010
Voice of Reason wrote:
What white American wants to work in the fields? Now how many Mexicans want to work in the fields? We need them here to tend to the produce and pick it for us. What do u think would happen if they all left? Would we have enough people willing to work in the fields? I highly doubt it.
When all the mexicans(4million+) went back to mexico at the beginning of World War 2, 3000,000 of them starved to death, no american suffered and we won the war! They can go back anytime they want, before we put them back!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inglewood man arrested in fatal Palms shooting 4 hr LFF 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Matt Kruse2252 19,831
News Kanye West pleads no contest in battery case (Mar '14) 7 hr fartbox 7
News Iggy Azalea's shopping excursion in Ferrari tur... 9 hr Bobby T Canada 6
News 'Undocumented Immigrant Not A Criminal,' Califo... 21 hr tomin cali 1
a review of premier healthcare services and wha... 22 hr sarah spector cpa 1
What has 7 children, no father and no lottery t... (Apr '12) Fri LLL 4
More from around the web

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]