Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Please share your ideas with Mayor Garcetti's office pertaining ways to help the homeless people in Los Angeles, L.A. needs to copy Orange County on the issue of helping the homeless...

Link...

http://www.lamayor.org/share_your_ideas_for_l...

I sent a million emails to Mayor Antonio V. but my emails all went ignored, maybe Mayor Garcetti will listen more to people's ideas.

I sent a few emails to Garcetti, here are a few...

----------

The Roseto Effect

The Italians know the secret of life. Here is an article that everyone, everywhere, can learn from, it is about the Italian immigrants in Roseto, Pennsylvania, USA, they had ZERO crime and ZERO people on welfare, read this article and you will see that there is a better way to do things than what is happening now, plus the people of Roseto, Pennsylvania, were healthier and had fewer heart attacks.

Here is the link:

http://tinyurl.com/yc3nsh

One very interesting thing about the Italian immigrants of Roseto, Pennsylvania, is that they achieved the highest level on Maslow's hierarchy of human needs, actualization, while still being poor monetarily. They were happy, even without the money. It is nice to have money, but this life is about love, and it is not only about money. You can be happy, and you can have a great life, without being wealthy, as was exemplified by the Italian immigrants of Roseto.

Link about Maslow's hierarchy of human needs:

http://tinyurl.com/6gony4n

The Italian immigrants of Roseto had ZERO crime, they had ZERO people on welfare, they were healthier, and they were happy and reached actualization even though they were poor monetarily.

A lot can be learned from the Italian immigrants of Roseto.

Salute,

Tony V.
----------

Police Using Steroids

Some of the police officers are on steroids, and this is a VERY important issue, our government worries about baseball players using steroids but the baseball players are not out there on the streets with a badge and a gun harassing people and beating people up and stuff, we must start testing the police officers for steroid use.

Salute,

Tony V.

----------

More...
Tony

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

More...

----------

We must come from a place of abundance.

In leadership training they told me to always come from a place of abundance, as opposed to scarcity. We can easily grow enough food to feed everyone on earth if we come from a place of abundance, as opposed to letting them starve as we come from a place of scarcity. And sometimes the way to improve things is to think big, even when times are hard and we are tempted to say that we cannot because of poverty. We can live in a world of abundance, and unlimited opportunity, or we can live in a world of scarcity where it just continues to get worse. And with leaders, say for a company, they want people who will make the company grow and prosper, not people who will keep downsizing it until it does not exist anymore. People want leaders who improve things, not make things worse.

With the bad economy, and with the giant debt of the United States, it would be so easy for everyone to downsize everything out of existence, which would only make things worse, at a time when we need to do the opposite and grow and prosper and improve things instead. A great depression is as much a state of mind as it is a reality, we cannot fall into that state of mind and we must avoid that reality.

We must come from a world of abundance and unlimited opportunity, and grow and prosper, and improve things, we must be creative in good ways and we must think big, and every problem creates an opportunity for people to solve the problems, and where there is room for improvement there is opportunity for people to improve things, etc etc etc.

I read that fewer people are willing to get student loans because they are afraid they will not be able to pay them off, and they are afraid to accrue the debt for an education, and that is totally the wrong way for them to be thinking right now, and at this time the USA needs to have a better educated and better trained population, and there will be plenty of opportunity for good educated people to solve problems and improve things after they receive an education. In my opinion the people of the United States need to enter college at higher numbers, not lower. Things are not going to get better if we have a lesser educated population, that is going in the wrong direction, we need a higher educated population instead. So we need to get them thinking from a place of abundance, so that we can achieve abundance, and a better economy and a better world.

And the whole thing with the debt of the United States could be solved if we come from a place of abundance. Much of the land of the United States is government owned land, we are talking abundance, and that land could be sold to private people, and that alone would pay off much of the government debt. The government can also make money with gas and oil leases at a time when gas and oil are at all time high prices, and drilling for natural gas and oil in the USA would be a good thing for many reasons. And that would help reduce the debt. Also, gold is at an all time high price right now, and there is gold on much of the government owned land, along with other precious metals. And that would help reduce the debt. If we come from a place of abundance then we can reduce the debt easily. Then, we monitor the spending of the government better in the future so that we can pass down surpluses to future generations instead of deficits.

Salute,

Tony V.

----------

More...
Tony

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

More...

-------

Los Angeles - World Trade Center

The USA should use the U.S. Bank Tower (Library Tower) in Los Angeles as a World Trade Center, the USA needs to have World Trade Centers, it is VERY important.

Downtown Los Angeles can help with world trade.

And American cities such as Detroit and others can have offices in the U.S. Bank Tower World Trade Center in Los Angeles to help foster world trade with our American cities. And also nations which are our allies around the world, including those in Latin America and Europe, and the Philippines, and others, should have offices in the Tower too, to help foster world trade amongst us and our allies.

Salute,

Tony V.

----------

Skid Row MUST be ended

Downtown Los Angeles must be cleaned up, and Skid Row needs to be ended and the people on Skid Row need to be moved to Pasadena or someplace where the people can be helped, and Los Angeles can help with world trade, the Library Tower can be a world trade center, etc, Los Angeles has wonderful potential, and Downtown Los Angeles can participate in the world economy.

And I am not talking about moving Skid Row, I am talking about ENDING Skid Row, and helping the people instead of people being sent to Skid Row. Skid Row is horrible, and it should not exist. In Orange County there is not any Skid Row, the people of Orange County are helped. Los Angeles County is wealthy, and Los Angeles County can END Skid Row and can help the people like Orange County does. And when Skid Row in Los Angeles is ENDED, the people who are currently living on Skid Row need to be taken someplace and helped, such as to Pasadena or someplace, and people will no longer be sent to Skid Row because if Skid Row is ended then Skid Row will no longer exist. It is not about moving Skid Row, it is about ENDING Skid Row.

Sincerely,

Tony V.

----------

More...
Tony

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

More...

----------

Helping the homeless, and health care

On the issue of helping the homeless, in Orange County the federal, state, county, and cities, as well as churches and charity groups, and local businesses such as Disneyland, etc, all work together to help the homeless people in Orange County, and everyone in Orange County is helped when they need help. Orange County also has health care available for everyone.

On Health Care:

OC had everyone covered on health before the new health care plan. Between Medicare, Medi-Cal, Cal-Optima, programs such as ARTA, and CHOC for kids, and Pacifi-Care, and other programs, including health care for indigents, everyone in Orange County was already covered.

Here is a link for Cal-Optima:

http://www.caloptima.org/

Here is a link for CHOC:

http://www.choc.org/

Here is a link for ARTA:

https://www.artahealth.com/default.aspx

Orange County has other programs too which I have not listed. Everyone in Orange County was already covered before the new health plan.

Los Angeles County, as well as other places in the USA, need to copy Orange County when it comes to programs to help the homeless and on health care, etc. Orange County is setting a good example for others to follow.

And also, so far as a better environment to help the homeless, now we have computers in the public libraries with access to the world wide web, and Craig's List, people can find a bed to rent in a group home now easily that is cheap, so people who have a job and who are earning some money, even just minimum wage, can at least rent a bed in a group home, or rent a room and have roommates, etc. So it is better now with the world wide web and computers and Craig's List.

On helping homeless families in Orange County:

Orange County has Shelter Plus, and other programs to help homeless families. And there is Section 8, etc.

Here is one Link:

http://tinyurl.com/3qzj97r

Here is another link:

http://www.anaheim.net/article.asp...

Orange County does not have horrible and dangerous welfare projects, so what Orange County does is to help needy families to live in nice, normal, apartment buildings with the good working people and good neighbors, etc.

And many families headed by low wage earners live with many people living in an apartment. For instance, there may be the husband and wife and children and the grandmother all living in a one or two bedroom apartment while the husband and wife works and while the grandmother baby-sits the children. Etc. And it is not rare to see a husband and wife and three children living in a one bedroom apartment. People do what they need to do to survive, and they still find happiness and have love even without wealth, many people are perfectly happy with 5 people in a one bedroom apartment while they work towards a better future.

Also of note, is that the people of Roseto, Pennsylvania, USA, obeyed the Lord's commandment to love their neighbors, and they had ZERO people on welfare, and they had ZERO crime, and they were healthier and lived longer and had fewer heart attacks than the rest of the population, and they did it without any help from the government.

Link to a Topix discussion about the Roseto Effect:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0234OL...

Salute,

Tony V.

----------

More...
Tony

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

More...

----------

Helping the disabled people and the veterans

In Orange County, California, Providence puts disabled people into housing, and has vocational rehab programs for them, etc, one program has disabled people bathing horses and taking care of horses, etc. I was thinking that along with working with horses that they can bath and brush dogs and cats, and can learn to groom the dogs and cats that are in the various animal shelters, which can lead to jobs for them if they want to be a dog groomer or a bather and brusher for a groomer, or whatever. Plus, it is therapeutic to work with animals.

Link for Providence...

http://www.provcorp.com/CompanyInformation/

Of note, is that if Los Angeles wants to get all of the homeless people off of the streets and help them then they need to do the same thing that Orange County is doing, and there needs to be group homes all over Los Angeles for the disabled, and for the veterans, etc, etc, etc. I sent a million emails to Mayor Antonio Villarogosa telling him about programs in Orange County that Los Angeles needs to copy, but they all went ignored. Maybe Garcetti will be a lot better.

Sincerely,

Tony V.

----------

Poetry is great therapy

Poetry is great therapy for people, and poetry can help people to express themselves in a healthy way.

My friend Tom had a guy in his group home (a men's shelter for homeless men) that he manages who kept burning himself with a lighter, he burned himself so bad once that he had to go to the hospital and have surgery and they had to take skin off of his leg to put on his arm. Some people turn everything inward when they get upset, and they hurt themselves, instead of turning it outward and getting it out in healthy ways, or by attacking others, etc. I told Tom to buy a note pad and a pen for the guy and tell the guy to start writing poetry, writing poetry is a good way to express yourself and writing poetry is a good way to get things out in a healthy way. Tom said that the guy was going to counseling, and that the councilors would advise the guy in good ways, and that we did not have to worry about it. Well, the guy burned himself again, and he had to go back to the hospital, so obviously whatever the councilor told him did not work. I know from personal experience that writing poetry works, I started writing poetry when I was a little kid as a way to express myself in healthy ways, I had to deal with my father dying when I was nine years old, just before my tenth birthday, etc. And you do not have to share your poetry with anyone in order for it to be therapeutic, the main thing is just to get everything out and express yourself. The only reason why I eventually shared my poetry with people was because everyone who read my poetry told me that it is awesome and they told me that I had to share it with people. I have had over one hundred poems published, and I wrote a book of poetry, etc, so what turned out as a simple way to express myself turned into something more. Anyhow, if I was Tom I would give a notebook pad and a pen to every guy in the house and I would tell them to write poetry, and I would tell them that they can keep it private and that they do not have to share it with anyone, but that they should write poetry as a healthy form of self expression. But, I am not managing the house, so it is not my position, I gave my advice to Tom, and he is not obligated to do it. So, Tom did not do it, the guy burned himself again, and then Tom was forced to kick the guy out of his house, so the guy is gone now.

And I think that all therapists should be aware of the fact that writing poetry is therapeutic, and it is a cheap and simple way that people can help themselves.

All of the best,

Tony V.

----------

Please share your ideas with Mayor Garcetti!
Tony

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

On the issue of saving and improving our entire world economy, which would help every city and every town, here is a link for a thread on the Topix forum for the Washington Post that I started...

http://www.topix.com/forum/com/wpo/T9PNMKNUIN...

All of the best,

Tony V.
Tony

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

I know that this is a Topix page for Los Angeles, and so I will post this just in case any of you are into the arts. After I attended college and received my Associate in Arts degree, I attended The American Academy of Dramatic Arts, and some of you may like this.

Here is an acting scene on You Tube of me doing the Second Chorus from Anouilh's Antigone. My Uncle Dennis was my cameraman (He died in January of 2012, I miss him). I hope that you enjoy it. I will make more You Tube videos soon.

"Antigone, an adaptation of Sophocles's classic produced in the context of the anti-fascist French resistance, is Jean Anouilh's (1910–1987) most often-produced work today. Antigone premiered in Paris in 1944, but Anouilh had written his tale of lone rebellion against the state two years earlier, inspired by an act of resistance during Paris's occupation by the Nazis. In August 1942, a young man named Paul Collette fired at and wounded a group of directors during a meeting of the collaborationist Légion des volontaires français. Collette did not belong to a Resistance network or organized political group, but acted entirely alone and in full knowledge of his certain death. For Anouilh, Collette's solitary act—at once heroic, gratuitous, and futile—captured the essence of tragedy and demanded an immediate revival of Antigone. Aware of Anouilh's thinly veiled attack on the Vichy government, the Nazis censored Antigone immediately upon its release. It premiered two years later at the Théâtre de l'Atelier in Paris under the direction of André Barsacq, a few months before Paris' liberation. The play starred (his wife) Monelle Valentin as the doomed princess."

Here is a link for the video:

http://youtu.be/2NnXQpikxyk

Hopefully you enjoy it.

Tout les meilleur,

Tony V.
Tony

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

The people of Los Angeles need to be optimistic, and need to work hard in good ways...

Here is a little about Optimist International...

----------

The Optimist Creed

Promise Yourself

To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.

To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet.

To make all your friends feel that there is something in them.

To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.

To think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best.

To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.

To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.

To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile.

To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.

To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.

Link...

http://www.optimist.org/
Tony

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Programs which have senior citizens working with the youth are great programs, and should be encouraged and expanded.

And organizations such as Breaking Out are great for at risk youth.

What is Breaking Out?

The Breaking Out Foundation is a 501(c) 3 corporation founded on Christian principles. It was created for the purpose of providing a program that will motivate and inspire at-risk youth to establish career goals in both the entertainment and sports industries, and to provide them with the guidance, education and training to pursue those goals and realize their dreams.

Founding Principle

Michael Franzese believes that every young person in America should have the opportunity to earn an honest living in a career of their choosing. He also realizes that many young people face challenges and struggles in their lives that seriously undermine their ability to do so. He believes that if you provide those young people who are at great risk of losing out to a life of crime and other destructive influences with the motivation and opportunity to become productive, responsible citizens, by utilizing a medium with which they can relate, that most of the time — they will succeed in achieving an established career goal.

Purpose

Motivate and inspire at-risk students to “break out” of difficult situations through education and community support and to provide them with the opportunity to develop careers in the entertainment and sports industries.

Methods

Utilize the aura of the entertainment and sports industries to communicate the importance of education, avoiding negative influences and establishing meaningful and attainable career goals. There are literally hundreds of career opportunities in the various jobs that support the main players in both the sports and entertainment industries. The Breaking Out Foundation, in cooperation with the leaders of both industries, as well as those in the local communities, will provide at-risk youth with the opportunity and training needed to pursue a career in either industry.

The Breaking Out program is in the process of being developed and implemented in communities nationwide. If you are interested in providing financial support to the Foundation, or in establishing the program in your community, please visit our contact page.

http://www.michaelfranzese.com/breaking-out/w...
Tony

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Here is a thread that I started pertaining opportunities in Anaheim...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/anaheim-ca/TS...

Los Angeles, Anaheim, and Las Vegas, need to work together very closely for the betterment of all.

Salute,

Tony V.
Tony

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Here are a few good Bible verses pertaining loving our neighbors and helping each other...

Here are a few good Bible verses...

----------

"Comfort, comfort my people," says your God.

Isaiah 40:1

----------

"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it."

Malachi 3:10

----------

The Judgment of the Nations

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, Mt. 16.27 then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: Mt. 19.28

32 and before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 and he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 for I was ahungered, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee ahungered, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 for I was ahungered, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee ahungered, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Matthew 25: 31-46
Tony

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

And here is some good stuff for the people whom are depressed, and whom feel lonely, and empty...

---------

A Secret Scrolls message from Rhonda Byrne
Creator of The Secret

From The Secret Daily Teachings: If you have "needing money" in your vibration, then you will keep attracting needing money. You have to find a way of being happy NOW, feeling good NOW, and being in joy NOW, without the money, because those great feelings are how you will feel with the money.

Money doesn't bring happiness - but happiness brings money.

May the joy be with you,

Rhonda Byrne
The Secret and The Power... bringing joy to billions

-------

And the way to go from depression to joy is by helping others, you have to get outside of yourself and focus on helping others, such as by helping orphans, and helping the homeless people, etc, and joy attracts success.

As a very good friend sent to me in an email a while back:

"Biblically speaking, depression is the deepest form of self centeredness and the only real cure is to go outside of yourself and do something for someone else. That will clear the head and inspire the soul. Of course medication can cover it up, but I like to think of medication as more for recreation. Many may disagree, but it has worked extremely well for me over the years when I felt like I wanted to die and have just had it with the daily struggles to make ends meet."

The way to true joy is by helping others, such as by helping the homeless people, and by helping the orphans, etc, and joy attracts success.

All of the very best,

Tony V.
Tony

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Here is a video on a friend's You Tube page that we shot awhile back of me interviewing him, his name is Jon Nelson and he played guitar for Suicidal Tendencies, and also for the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and for other bands, and his current band is "NASTY HABITS."

Link...

http://youtu.be/47YL7vd0pKQ

I hope that you enjoy it.

Salute,

Tony V.
Tony

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Here is a thread that I started on the Topix forum for Greece, pertaining saving Greece, and improving things in Greece...

Link...

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/greece/TLP6Q...

Salute,

Tony V.
Tony

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

I filmed my friend Jon's whole show at Club Trip in Venice Beach on a Saturday night awhile back, here is a video of a song that Jon dedicated to me that night, the song is named "Taken Away" and his band is named "NASTY HABITS." (Jon played guitar for Suicidal Tendencies, and also for the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and for other bands, his current band is named "NASTY HABITS.")

Link:

http://tinyurl.com/4k8qgao

Enjoy!

All of the best,

Tony V.
Nobody

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Tony wrote:
Please share your ideas with Mayor Garcetti's office pertaining ways to help the homeless people in Los Angeles, L.A. needs to copy Orange County on the issue of helping the homeless...
Job training for positions where their are openings.

give a man a fish and he eats for a day
teach a man to fish and he can feed himself
Tony

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
Job training for positions where there are openings.
give a man a fish and he eats for a day
teach a man to fish and he can feed himself
Very true! Great idea, thanks for posting!
Tony

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

On the issue of God, here is a short video of me talking about miracles which God has given me in my life...

http://tinyurl.com/66jw7qx

I hope that you enjoy it.

Also, I recently had some issues pertaining Cancer, my blood tests were showing that I had Cancer, but they kept running tests and they could not find any Cancer, then, after 18 months of running tests, my blood tests started telling them that I am completely Cancer free and that I am completely healthy. God gave me another miracle.

God bless you!

Tony V.

And also, here is a thread that I started on Topix pertaining God, and miracles which God has given me in my life...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TBIBCTH...
Tony

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

On the issue of helping the homeless people; after working for years, and after attending college, and after attending acting school, I had to spend two years being homeless and living in my pick up truck in Los Angeles, and then I suffered from a nervous breakdown, and then I came out of the hospital homeless again, and I lived in Los Angeles County and I was sent to Skid Row, before I came to Orange County and received help, may God bless Orange County for helping me. Los Angeles needs to learn from Orange County. Also of note, my family lived and worked in Los Angeles County for three generations and helped to build Los Angeles County. Orange County must teach Los Angeles County.

Salute,

Tony V.
Tony

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Tony wrote:
On the issue of helping the homeless people; after working for years, and after attending college, and after attending acting school, I had to spend two years being homeless and living in my pick up truck in Los Angeles, and then I suffered from a nervous breakdown, and then I came out of the hospital homeless again, and I lived in Los Angeles County and I was sent to Skid Row, before I came to Orange County and received help, may God bless Orange County for helping me. Los Angeles needs to learn from Orange County. Also of note, my family lived and worked in Los Angeles County for three generations and helped to build Los Angeles County. Orange County must teach Los Angeles County.
Salute,
Tony V.
I guess my family lived and worked in Los Angeles County for four generations, if you count me, my family came to Los Angeles County during the Great Depression. L.A. must learn from Orange County.

Salute,

Tony V.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Los Angeles News Video

•••
Los Angeles Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Los Angeles Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••