Disneyland ticket prices increasing

Disneyland ticket prices increasing

There are 82 comments on the LA Daily News story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Disneyland ticket prices increasing. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

It will cost a little bit more to enter the Magic Kingdom when Disneyland admission prices go up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Mike

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Aug 4, 2010
Disneyland is way overpriced as it is! Thanks, but I think I will find other ways to spend my money. They also don't include the price of food in the equation. The last time I was there it was $4 for a 20oz Coke!!!!
Crafty

Waianae, HI

#2 Aug 4, 2010
BOO Disneyland!!! Shame on you!! In this current time of reccession, YOU are taking advantage of people. Geez, don't you make enough money as it is!!?? I wanted to take my kids but now you made it harder on me. Thanks a lot!!
Anamouse

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Aug 4, 2010
The economy sucks and they raised fees to make up for it, will they be surprised when their total revenue goes down????

Are they stupid or are they just Obama fans?

That's just how Obama plans to raise more money now that the economy has slowed down, and tax revenue has fallen as a result.

Disney thinks the "rich people" who can afford to go to Disneyland will keep going to Disneylan even if they increased the fees, and Obama thinks the "rich people" he wants to tax more will continue to spend and invest just like before if the takes more from them.

I wonder how long it will take Disney to wise up. This recession sucks.
Diz can be Fun

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Aug 4, 2010
Dude, I wish I were kidding. I literally dump $10k a year into that place and get nothing back, except some free wine once a year. AND NOW they even CHARGE you to watch the Water Show. We wanted to see if from the Ariel's Grotto Bar(for obvious reasons) and even though our bar tab came out to $150, they STILL charged me & my friends $10 per person to sit there due to the New Water show as a sitting fee. That added $60 ON TOP OF the $150 we spent on drinks and food. What a rip!
Next year I'm not renewing my annual pass. I think we'll just drop that cash into going on a good trip, non-disney.
Got it now

Sylmar, CA

#5 Aug 4, 2010
You can get into Knotts for $29
Maxeemas

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Aug 4, 2010
I went once and had bad experience with this bitch at Disney land park I never went back again. what they show you on TV is one thing and what goes on there is another thing!
ggg

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Aug 4, 2010
???????
Tiffany

Canoga Park, CA

#8 Aug 4, 2010
Sad tickets are already to high what about the poor kids they can never go to Disneyland only richer kids. Not fair...They should have special discounts for lower income families..
Manny

Pacoima, CA

#9 Aug 4, 2010
Oh great.....$76 to see all the damn same crap. Lets add some new attractions and maybe just maybe i'll think about going.
f-in-Goofy

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Aug 4, 2010
By Disney!!!!!! its been real, its been fun, but now is isn't real fun. Try cutting back on your CEO perks & pay.
Disney family should be rolling over in their graves, instead of our cash.
Tech_Mama

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Aug 4, 2010
What a bunch of whiners! Going up by $4 bucks? 1 dollar more for parking? Nobody likes price increases when you are buying something. It's not a requirement to go there. Low income discounts, WTF? Are you kidding me? How about not spending so much on your Escalade, Cable TV or cell phones and iPods? If you are truly in need and have children, there are charities that can help you. How about family or friends?
old guy

Agoura Hills, CA

#12 Aug 4, 2010
GO ahead and make it $100 per day or $150 only visitors and fools go anyway the park is way too over crowded to go anymore....run it the way Walt did and I would go back but now NEVER...
old guy

Agoura Hills, CA

#13 Aug 4, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
Sad tickets are already to high what about the poor kids they can never go to Disneyland only richer kids. Not fair...They should have special discounts for lower income families..
get real then everyone would be poor do the best thing DON'T GO and tell others to stay away take away the money prices will drop..
NATALIA

La Puente, CA

#15 Aug 4, 2010
This is so crazy I was on Disneyland on Friday
AMEN

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Aug 4, 2010
Who cares? My kids love Camp Snoopy and Knotts way better...
NATALIA

La Puente, CA

#17 Aug 4, 2010
I took my kids to see the new "World of Color" but I didn't know you have to get those "fast pass" in order to save a space in the view area there is no info about where to get them and you find out about this from other people not from the Disneyland Staff in there bad bad bad customer service and to pay $97 for adults and $87 for kids 3-9 yrs old NOT FUN AT ALL. If is the first time you go to this place make sure you get all this info otherwise you will waste your day in line to get to a 2 minutes ride.
NATALIA

La Puente, CA

#18 Aug 4, 2010
Im really dissapointed we didn't have a chance to take a picture with any of the characters they just come out and then they run
NATALIA

La Puente, CA

#19 Aug 4, 2010
Food and other stuff are sooo$$$$$$$
Betty

Huntington Beach, CA

#20 Aug 4, 2010
If Disneyland lowered the price, they would make a boatload more on food and souvenirs.
Dave

United States

#21 Aug 4, 2010
Natalia - you're smart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Oh well 20,085
News David Robles Sentenced to Life Without Parole f... (May '11) Sun annoyed 7
Ban Illegal Immigrants and Large-Capacity Ammun... Aug 1 Big Gamer 2
News LAPD officer arrested at Mexican border crossin... Aug 1 Pektoh854 15
Aint No Gobal Wamin Amigo Aug 1 dGo mDaedn lyHo i... 2
News Meth Pills Were in In-n-Out Drink, Man Claims i... Aug 1 Mitt s Santorum S... 1
Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies at 22, Family Confirms Aug 1 Charles Simpsin 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages