How much is Salon Booth rent in Los A...

How much is Salon Booth rent in Los Angeles

Posted in the Los Angeles Forum

LoveLee

Wildomar, CA

#1 May 25, 2013
Hello,

I saw post regarding booth rent but they were outdated, wanted to know the booth renting price range in Los Angeles for hair stylist in 2013, thanks!

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#2 May 27, 2013
LoveLee wrote:
Hello,
I saw post regarding booth rent but they were outdated, wanted to know the booth renting price range in Los Angeles for hair stylist in 2013, thanks!
Somewhere between $135 and $200 and up depending on where in L.A. the salon is. It can be more if you rent a suite.

Los Angeles, CA.

#3 May 27, 2013
Also not sure if you have a salon and trying to compete in your area? But one thing you can do is call local salons that rent booths and ask, they'll tell you.

United States

#4 Jun 4, 2013
Wow it's 85 in missouri!
Virginia

Queijas, Portugal

#5 Aug 19, 2013
I think, it can be between $190 and $200 and up depending on where in L.A. the salon is. SO, you should better search for additional informatio about the topic. Try here http://los-angeles.localmart.com/housing/

Los Angeles, CA.

#6 Aug 20, 2013
guest wrote:
Wow it's 85 in missouri!
Very lucky stylist in Missouri! I'm sure barbers pay more than that here.
guiom

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Apr 14, 2014
@LoveLee are you still looking for a booth to rent in Los Angeles?
Stationsforrent

Huntington Beach, CA

#8 Jul 26, 2014
Hey Lovelee, your post is a little dated at this point but I think I can be very helpful for anyone else who may be searching.
My company works with salons to fill their empty stations, and help hair stylists find booths for rent that match their budget, location, and preferences related to parking, products, card processing, hours, and more. Our services are free to hair stylists.
Truthfully, the range is much wider than what has been suggested. We have hundreds of Los Angeles stations listed for independent stylists and the range of pricing is $100-$450 a week and even higher in some locations. It's important to figure out what's all offered in this pricing range. Often, as you may imagine, location is the biggest factor. Beyond that many salons do a lot to support their renters, some even provide assistants! You can do a search over at our website for yourself. We offer a lot of personal service because this is a huge decision for a stylists and we believe it's important to know all your options.
Here is our website: http://www.stationsforrent.com
I hope that information was helpful for everyone!
Tyler.
ECLECTIC SALON

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Apr 2, 2015
I HAVE BOOTHS FOR RENT WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/ECLECTICONWILSHIRE
Talitha

Inglewood, CA

#11 Sep 6, 2016
I have booths for rent $200 a week and 150.00 a week. 7403 Crenshaw Blvd L.A. 90043

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jon Shevell dies at 50, star J.P. Stevens athlete (Mar '08) 43 min Laurie Ucko 16
Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman Arrives in US, Due in... 55 min Jeff Davis 2
Donald Trump to Deport 11 Million illegals from... 58 min Jeff Davis 16
What's your pubic preference? 2 hr CuriousGeorge 1
Review: MI Windows and Doors (Apr '09) 3 hr MFrench 117
News Diversity and 'La La Land' ready for their Osca... 3 hr 25or6to4 1
News 'Hate does not make America great': Protesters ... 5 hr Frogface Kate 11

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages