Straight off the white house website

Straight off the white house website

Posted in the Los Angeles Forum

Lee

Corona Del Mar, CA

#1 Oct 28, 2013
... until they change it.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/healthreform/health...

For those Americans who already have health insurance, the only changes you will see under the law are new benefits, better protections from insurance company abuses, and more value for every dollar you spend on health care.

If you like your plan you can keep it and you don’t have to change a thing due to the health care law.
Dan Salazar

AOL

#2 Oct 31, 2013
Lee wrote:
... until they change it.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/healthreform/health...
For those Americans who already have health insurance, the only changes you will see under the law are new benefits, better protections from insurance company abuses, and more value for every dollar you spend on health care.
If you like your plan you can keep it and you don’t have to change a thing due to the health care law.
This is a tough sell even to politically ignorant Calif variety Democratic voters. A Lie is a Lie Mr. Pres.
If you had to tell lies dozens of times to get your signature Bill passed how can adults trust you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funnyman Patton Oswalt Murdered Wife? 1 hr Pedro 7
Child gets Burned, Beaten and Sexually Abused i... Sun smart Gino 2
Review: Distribuidora Duche West Sat Gracilea Mond 3
The Trump low down Aug 27 poc proud to be poc 1
After Orlando Scams & waste loom as charity mil... Aug 27 Dewey 1
News Jehovah's Witness Tells L.A. Audiences of Defyi... (May '06) Aug 27 judas raphan 90
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Aug 27 Hipocrit 20,505

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages