3 are killed in crash on the 101 freeway

Full story: LA Daily News 56
Two men and one woman were killed and three others injured in a multi-vehicle crash early Sunday on the eastbound 101 Freeway in Sherman Oaks. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
reader

Panorama City, CA

#9 May 23, 2010
man read the article again, 2 cars were exchanging information on the freeway ? and the bmw hit them, why cuz they were very slow and he couldnt change the line, why blame the dud and be racial com on
it says there changing information
hate_bmw

Valencia, CA

#12 May 23, 2010
those morons BMW drivers thinking they own the roads. Hope the lawyers from the victims will nail this guy - not just financial.
In fact this evening on 170 north bound, one drove as if he is a Nascar driver. Put your money aside, buy a fancy car driving video games instead of wasting other people lives.
Tom

Los Angeles, CA

#13 May 23, 2010
madoyan, of Glendale, driving wrecklessly in a salvage title BMW. What's new?
john

Burbank, CA

#14 May 24, 2010
you guys are racists.

this guy will be released, you can't expect people to see wrecks at night, do you think he slammed into the cars on purpose?

CMM @ granada hills, dont be ignorant. he's 25, not 16 and preferential treatment is only for white people born in america and cops. go wear your i love sarah palin t-shirt and say "she's just like me!" (an idiot) and shut up.

i didn't know armenians were the only ones who liked to speed.
john

Burbank, CA

#16 May 24, 2010
Bruce Beresford-Redman, another white guy who killed his wife. white people + possible weapons = death.

racism = ignorance. enjoy yourselves.

by the way, my comments are just a response, i dont target entire groups with racist comments, just specific people. dont forget, we're all equal.
john

Burbank, CA

#17 May 24, 2010
Tom wrote:
madoyan, of Glendale, driving wrecklessly in a salvage title BMW. What's new?
yep, as the article said. "wrecklessly"..

what's new. yep, this happens daily apparently.
john

Burbank, CA

#20 May 24, 2010
this guy's accident also caused the oil spill i guess, right?
Vegaslandfill

Las Vegas, NV

#22 May 24, 2010
Well, I see? No one is paying attention....
Armando

West Covina, CA

#24 May 24, 2010
He may or may not have been driving recklessly, but he is definitely Armenian and for some of you that is enough to convict him. Sucks to be you.
Change of Heart

Los Angeles, CA

#26 May 24, 2010
john wrote:
you guys are racists.
this guy will be released, you can't expect people to see wrecks at night, do you think he slammed into the cars on purpose?
CMM @ granada hills, dont be ignorant. he's 25, not 16 and preferential treatment is only for white people born in america and cops. go wear your i love sarah palin t-shirt and say "she's just like me!" (an idiot) and shut up.
I was about to agree with you that racists seem to be among the first to post and then continue throughout the thread. However, after reading your subsequent posts, I have determined that you are as racist as those whom you condemn. Hypocrite!
Todd

Los Angeles, CA

#27 May 24, 2010
I see what many of you are trying to say. As someone who has worked around Armos, they are very argumentative and agressive and seem to argue about anything.

Aside from that, a little lesson about what to do after you have a collision, especially on the freeway. GET OFF THE FREEWAY to exchange information. Many people seem to think that you can not move your cars and they have to stay exactly where they came to rest. This is not true. GET OFF THE FREEWAY or if on a street, MOVE TO THE SIDE.

The police are only going to take a report if there are injuries. And if there are injuries, and you can move, still get to the side.
Concern

Santa Ana, CA

#28 May 24, 2010
john wrote:
you guys are racists.
Hey you dumb a*s what does Sarah Palin have to do with this? You must be another obama stooge, one's head up his a*s.
Arman

Los Angeles, CA

#29 May 24, 2010
Armo's letting you know. BRO
John

Burbank, CA

#30 May 24, 2010
Concern wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you dumb a*s what does Sarah Palin have to do with this? You must be another obama stooge, one's head up his a*s.
because only sarah palin fans are racist and make shit up.
John

Burbank, CA

#31 May 24, 2010
Change of Heart wrote:
<quoted text>I was about to agree with you that racists seem to be among the first to post and then continue throughout the thread. However, after reading your subsequent posts, I have determined that you are as racist as those whom you condemn. Hypocrite!
I'm not a racist, i just had to lower myself down to their level.
John

Burbank, CA

#32 May 24, 2010
Dan wrote:
Uncle Arman Suckmydickian will fix BMW. It be just like new bro.
Seriously, the Good Turks had a great idea to rid the world of the fiilthy scum the armenians are.
wow. i didn't know there was this much hatred for anyone.
John

Burbank, CA

#33 May 24, 2010
Hoosier Daddy wrote:
john:.... "dont forget, we're all equal" ....
Not if you're a BMW-driving Armo, you're not.
Let's hear it for the Turks !
wow.
old guy

Agoura Hills, CA

#34 May 24, 2010
Drive into houses and parked cars what eveer happen to paying attention when you drive OH got phone everyone and tell them where I am and what I am doing ALL THE TIME......and now some are dead.....toys out of cars...

Since: Apr 10

Studio City, CA

#36 May 24, 2010
When the DMV issues drivers licenses, it is implied that those receiving the license will use "COMMON SENSE" while driving on our highways. So if you are using common sense why would you stand in the roadway of a freeway at 1:30 A.M. or any other time to exchange information. If you have a brain that even funcitions just a little bit, wouldn't it tell you to get out of the way of oncoming traffic and get to the side of the road. And if you chose to be stupid and get hit,,,,,oh well!
Awesome

Ontario, CA

#37 May 24, 2010
The salvage title on that BMW was probably because it was unsafe. Did it have plates or just chrome plates with "Elegant Golden Motors".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Homeboi 19,642
Madonna Announces 2015 World Tour 7 hr Waldo Simmons 1
Hotels Where Wealthy Pregnant Chinese Give Birt... 10 hr Reader 1
Chinese tourists power-shopping in U.S. (Aug '13) 19 hr JC-joyce 10
Growing e-cigarette trend raises safety concerns (Jul '13) Tue Ronald 140
Why do people hate God? (Jan '12) Tue bhesh 24
Abusing the Homeless, Nice Job Pigs Tue bhesh 4

Los Angeles News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE